Trump was not born and didn't grow up in America, but rather in Russia, his hatred for the US military proves it

Old news anyway. 2016 called, they want their news back. This tension is going back decades where he tried to get street vendors banned from 5th avenue, where Trump tower is located. Again, not targeting veterans but some of these street vendors were old disabled veterans and he didn't treat them any differently, thus he "hates veterans" according to the left. He was also not alone.

"But in the early 1990s, store owners began to complain that a growing number of vendors were clogging the sidewalks in front of their businesses, sometimes selling knockoffs of the very items sold in their stores, and generally, as the Times put it at the time, “detract[ing] from the allure and cachet of one of the most famous shopping streets in the world.”

One of the owners complaining about vendors was Trump."

Last edited:
  • Banned
this is Eric Swalwell's grandfather. he was not a sucker!

8UOY-2e4_400x400.jpg

• Banned
can it be anymore crystal clear, my friends?

How many years have you served in the military?
my dad died as an army officer in the lebanese civil war. i haven't served myself, BONE SPURS!

maybe his conscience is bothering him and he wants to try and make up for wrong deeds.

"Trump was not born and didn't grow up in America" You're correct. He was hatched from an alien reptile. There that settles it with no proof from me.

"Trump was not born and didn't grow up in America" You're correct. He was hatched from an alien reptile. There that settles it with no proof from me.

Trump was born in Jamaica

“Donald Trump hasn't grown into the job because he can't." Barack Obama. This is definitely true. Glad we agree on something.

Well, if Bathouse Barry said it, it must be true.
Silly campaign insults aside, call BHO what you want, but he certainly is right. The past 4 years should be enough of a record of DJT to prove this.

“Donald Trump hasn't grown into the job because he can't." Barack Obama. This is definitely true. Glad we agree on something.

Well, if Bathouse Barry said it, it must be true.
Silly campaign insults aside, call BHO what you want, but he certainly is right. The past 4 years should be enough of a record of DJT to prove this.

If anything, Trump has become more petty and impulsive

In America, folks accept the results of the election. Trump doesn't, because he's Russian!

Trump is not even human. he is an alien sent from another planet to destroy this one!

Forum List

Back