Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

It is a parade to honor Donald Trump, and it features the military because elections are coming up. He got the idea from Stalin. I'm surprised that he isn't claiming that Mexico will pay for it.

It really is that simple.

hqdefault.jpg

Nothing wrong with a parade honoring our military folks. I'm a little concerned about the costs to Taxpayers, but it isn't all that bad of an idea. I'm guessing the Democrat wankers are only opposing it because they hate Donald Trump. It's a pretty shameful slap in the face to our military folks. But hey, they are Democrats. So?...

Do you know how much of a hassle it is for our troops to get ready for inspection and review? I do. Spent 20 years in the Navy, and hated every time I was called out to go represent the command at various functions. It was a royal pain in the ass.

And, it's not so much about honoring the military as it is that Trump wants to use them to bolster his ego.

See, it's really only about you hating Donald Trump. That's what i said. But personally, i don't have a problem with a parade honoring our Military. Why not? Our Government spends so much money on stuff i don't approve of. I could live with this particular expenditure.

Have you ever had to participate in parades like this in full uniform? I have and they are a pain. Most military personnel, if offered a chance to march in a parade or stay home would choose to stay home.

I personally wouldn't have a problem with a military parade, but only if it was done because the troops had something to celebrate.

The troops don't have anything to celebrate? See, that's just your hateful partisanship talkin. It's about honoring them. And i can get behind that.

Nothing wrong with a parade honoring our military folks. I'm a little concerned about the costs to Taxpayers, but it isn't all that bad of an idea. I'm guessing the Democrat wankers are only opposing it because they hate Donald Trump. It's a pretty shameful slap in the face to our military folks. But hey, they are Democrats. So?...

Do you know how much of a hassle it is for our troops to get ready for inspection and review? I do. Spent 20 years in the Navy, and hated every time I was called out to go represent the command at various functions. It was a royal pain in the ass.

And, it's not so much about honoring the military as it is that Trump wants to use them to bolster his ego.

See, it's really only about you hating Donald Trump. That's what i said. But personally, i don't have a problem with a parade honoring our Military. Why not? Our Government spends so much money on stuff i don't approve of. I could live with this particular expenditure.

Have you ever had to participate in parades like this in full uniform? I have and they are a pain. Most military personnel, if offered a chance to march in a parade or stay home would choose to stay home.

I personally wouldn't have a problem with a military parade, but only if it was done because the troops had something to celebrate.

The troops don't have anything to celebrate? See, that's just your hateful partisanship talkin. It's about honoring them. And i can get behind that.

What victory have they had lately? How many troops are able to come home because their job overseas is finished? I personally don't see one, and I think that Trump is asking for this because of his ego, not because I'm partisan. I actually served in the military and have had to go to crap like this, and I can tell you from firsthand experience that it is a pain in the ass.

What victory have they had lately? How many troops are able to come home because their job overseas is finished? I personally don't see one, and I think that Trump is asking for this because of his ego, not because I'm partisan. I actually served in the military and have had to go to crap like this, and I can tell you from firsthand experience that it is a pain in the ass.

Honoring our Military is a worthy endeavor. I'm sorry you're allowing your partisan hate for Donald Trump to cloud your judgement on it. I guess that is a sign of the times though. For me, honoring our military is always fine. I hope Trump goes for it.

Honoring our Military is a worthy endeavor. I'm sorry you're allowing your partisan hate for Donald Trump to cloud your judgement on it. I guess that is a sign of the times though. For me, honoring our military is always fine. I hope Trump goes for it.
Funny how any critical observation of the president, even if is pointing out one of his own false statements, is dismissed as "partisan hate".

Funny how any critical observation of the president, even if is pointing out one of his own false statements, is dismissed as "partisan hate".
The same as it was when Obama was in the WH.

Oh, you mean the birther movement? LOL

Or, you can keep your doctor or Iran will have nukes in two months if we don't do the deal, etc.

Or, you can keep your doctor or Iran will have nukes in two months if we don't do the deal, etc.
One big difference I see is Trump's predecessor was not afraid to take blame or accept responsibility for his missteps. That is probably why he ranks in the top ten in all the presidential polls.

Whereas Trump is a perennial last.

This upsets many Americans who lack the sophistication to understand this.

One big difference I see is Trump's predecessor was not afraid to take blame or accept responsibility for his missteps. That is probably why he ranks in the top ten in all the presidential polls.

Actually, Obama's approval ratings at this point in his presidency were about the same as President Trump's. As for Obama accepting responsibility for his mistakes, he doesn't seem to think he ever made any.

Trump does not need to stand in front of a parade like a Kim or a Putin or a whatever.

The folks in the military, myself included, don't consider it an honor. In fact we consider it an unnecessary pain in the ass.

Nothing. NOTHING. NOTHING was ever Obama's fault

dude dont you know since WHO the OP is that made this thread it obviously is not true? yet you all keep replying feeding the troll.:rolleyes:

The folks in the military, myself included, don't consider it an honor. In fact we consider it an unnecessary pain in the ass.

EXACTLY! Not only do you have to get an inspection ready uniform, but if you are in the Navy, chances are you haven't marched since A school, and would also have to take time out to practice. I don't know of anyone in the military, other than a select group of butt kissers, who enjoy doing crap like that.

Actually, Obama's approval ratings at this point in his presidency were about the same as President Trump's. As for Obama accepting responsibility for his mistakes, he doesn't seem to think he ever made any.
But during an interview on Fox News on Sunday, Obama took a moment to reflect on his biggest mistake while Commander in Chief.

Speaking to host Chris Wallace, Obama said: 'Probably failing to plan for the day after what I think was the right thing to do in intervening in Libya.'

Barack Obama admits failing to plan for what would happen in Libya post-Gaddafi | Daily Mail Online

Well, y'all must be Democrat Wankers. It is what it is.

EXACTLY! Not only do you have to get an inspection ready uniform, but if you are in the Navy, chances are you haven't marched since A school, and would also have to take time out to practice. I don't know of anyone in the military, other than a select group of butt kissers, who enjoy doing crap like that.

Come on folks, you're way-over thinkin this. It's a parade honoring our Military folks. It isn't brain surgery.

Forum List

Back