Trump Vs DeSantis, Set to Divide the GOP

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Trump is all ready calling DeSantis names, Fox news is declaring DeSantis the front runner.
This is going to get ugly

DeSantis will win the primary, Trump will go crazy and throw another tantrum, then Trump will try to sabotage the DeSantis Presidential campaign.

People are soon going to see what a total piece of garbage Trump is, he's not going to go quietly.
This will get ugly.

Mr Trump said he would reveal "things about him that won't be very flattering - I know more about him than anybody - other than, perhaps, his wife".
"There's not a tiff with me, and I'm way up in the polls," he said.

Last edited:
Trump is all ready calling DeSantis names, Fox news is declaring DeSantis the front runner.

DeSantis will win the primary, Trump will go crazy and throw another tantrum, then Trump will try to sabotage the DeSantis campaign.

People are soon going to see what a total piece of garbage Trump is, he's not going to go quietly.
This will get ugly.

Mr Trump said he would reveal "things about him that won't be very flattering - I know more about him than anybody - other than, perhaps, his wife".

People are going to start admitting what a piece of shit Trump is. We knew it all along. All about himself. And they believed Trump cared about them or the party. It was all about him. Republicans thought he truly cared about middle class people who showed up to his rallies. He was lying to them. He knows they are suckers. He said he could shoot someone and not lose one vote.

They'll still say he was great because he was if you were a conservative. I'll admit that. But he was horrible if you weren't a loyalist. Willing to go along with corruption. Those people were deemed RINO's. I hope DiSantis is different.

139053B0-BC73-4C84-BCFA-6FBC95535CE2.jpeg

DeSantis will win the primary, Trump will go crazy and throw another tantrum, then Trump will try to sabotage the DeSantis Presidential campaign.

This will get ugly.

Sorry, pal.
Primaries cost a fortune and Trump has many States already locked up.

People are going to start admitting what a piece of shit Trump is. We knew it all along. All about himself. And they believed Trump cared about them or the party. It was all about him. Republicans thought he truly cared about middle class people who showed up to his rallies. He was lying to them. He knows they are suckers. He said he could shoot someone and not lose one vote.

They'll still say he was great because he was if you were a conservative. I'll admit that. But he was horrible if you weren't a loyalist. Willing to go along with corruption. Those people were deemed RINO's. I hope DiSantis is different.
Bullshit, sale person.
Everyone I know did great under Trump.

This will get ugly.

I cant wait 😂 😂

The future is Democrat

This will get ugly.

let me assure that if both run in the primary that the gop will get behind whoever wins ... make no mistake of that ! and the left just witnessed of any chance of dems flipping Ohio or Florida for yrs to come ! both of those states have flipped from purple to deep red !

This will get ugly.

Already got the nickname, "DeSanctimonious".

exactly what the left and the never trump rinos have been shooting for. Repunks don't care if they are in a position of power or not...doesn't matter to them either way.....all they wanna do is be in line for the grifting.

Last edited:
The 2024 ticket will be TRUMP/DESANTIS.

It will be an unbeatable team. Desantis will learn the DC "ropes" and take over after Trumps term.
a very very possible reality ...you can bet both candidates are weighing that actual possibility ... it would be a powerhouse ticket indeed .

Forum List

Back