How did the election denier Secretary of State candidates fare?

Food and gas prices double...Can't afford to heat my house...invasion on the southern border...300 Americans killed every day from fentanyl...87,000 IRS agents about to descend upon us all...

And my most important factor in voting is if someone is an ELECTION DENIER! :auiqs.jpg:

Food and gas prices double...Can't afford to heat my house...
Then buy less fentanyl, dumbass. And no, 8% inflation is not doubling. Stop being such a drama queen.

invasion on the southern border...300 Americans killed every day from fentanyl...87,000 IRS agents about to descend upon us all...
Those who aren't criminal tax cheats don't mind that. Those who are, do. Normal peoople think it's _good_ when tax cheats have to pay up.

And my most important factor in voting is if someone is an ELECTION DENIER! :auiqs.jpg:
Well, yes. Opposing fascism is more important than a minor financial loss, especially given the loss is caused by Republican policies in the first place.

Anways, it's good to see fascists crying about the failure of fascism. It warms the soul.

Then buy less fentanyl, dumbass. And no, 8% inflation is not doubling. Stop being such a drama queen.

Those who aren't criminal tax cheats don't mind that. Those who are, do. Normal peoople think it's _good_ when tax cheats have to pay up.

Well, yes. Opposing fascism is more important than a minor financial loss, especially given the loss is caused by Republican policies in the first place.

Anways, it's good to see fascists crying about the failure of fascism. It warms the soul.

Ummmmm, YOURS is the Party of VACCINE MANDATES, little fascist freak.

That's right, public health precautions are fascism. Thank you for that crybaby stupidity. It sent so many votes to the Democrats.

What's more, the antivaxxer fuktardery that you pulled killed hundreds of thousands of Republican voters. That was hundreds of thousands fewer Republican votes, enough to tip the balance against fascism.

Because you and your pals were all such brainless fascist fukwits, democracy was saved. I'm enjoying the irony of that a great deal. Keep up the good work. We're counting on you to help Democrats win even more elections.

This fails as a red herring fallacy, a pathetic attempt to deflect.

The thread is about Republican election deniers willing to interfere in elections Republicans lose, make false claims of ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and invalidate ballots of voters perceived as likely Democratic voters.

Their defeats could only be seen as a victory for democracy.

The thread is about Republican election deniers willing to interfere in elections Republicans lose, make false claims of ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and invalidate ballots of voters perceived as likely Democratic voters.

You fail the I can think rule.

The facts are that vaccine mandates are against the COTUS. That IS the definition of fascism.

Moron.

That's right, public health precautions are fascism. Thank you for that crybaby stupidity. It sent so many votes to the Democrats.

What's more, the antivaxxer fuktardery that you pulled killed hundreds of thousands of Republican voters. That was hundreds of thousands fewer Republican votes, enough to tip the balance against fascism.

Because you and your pals were all such brainless fascist fukwits, democracy was saved. I'm enjoying the irony of that a great deal. Keep up the good work. We're counting on you to help Democrats win even more elections.
Liar.

Their defeats could only be seen as a victory for democracy.

Election denier! vax denier! climate denier! science denier! just a bunch of slogans to placate simple minds.

When A government buys votes, it's then that democracy no longer exists. take a long hard look at your corrupt parties tactics.

Democracy was saved? so youre one of those who believed if republicans were elected , your children would be killed and arrested? You must be confusing someone with Cuomo who sent thousands of elderly to their deaths .. and who refused to use the hospital ships provided... for fear of making Trump look good... oh you people are lemmings . Your a real lost cause.

Illegal ballots should be invalidated, they were not filled out by an actual voter doofus.

Quite a good night I'd say. Democracy lives in America.
The predicted Blood Bath turned into a quick trip to give blood at the Red Cross. I hope the MAGA repubs have learned. If they go on one of their tirades trying to Impeach Biden, for no reason, they will suffer more in 2024.

Election denier! vax denier! climate denier! science denier! just a bunch of slogans to placate simple minds.

When A government buys votes, it's then that democracy no longer exists. take a long hard look at your corrupt parties tactics.
Are you Insane?

Forum List

Back