Trump vs Biden, Evidence Against Edition

Translation,
you can't debate me or refute the solid facts I posted, so just ignore it and pray that the facts go away, like they do on Fake Fox News.

Get back to me when you have credible evidence against Biden, which you do not have at all.
BUT we have boxes and boxes of irrefutable evidence against Trump, and hours and hours credible corroborating testimony against Trump.
you are a liar, there is no debating liars, if credible evidence was the standard we would not see your OP

you are a liar, there is no debating liars, if credible evidence was the standard we would not see your OP
ah yea, nice try
You post empty words that have no meaning.

Like I said,
Get back to me when you have credible evidence against Biden, which you do not have at all.
BUT we have boxes and boxes of irrefutable evidence against Trump, and hours and hours credible corroborating testimony against Trump.

You can't accept and admit that the evidence against Trump is the gold standard of evidence, Infallible and corroborated by multiple credible sources.
The same way you can't admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, despite losing all court cases and having numerous credible people all confirm there was no fraud.
The same way you can't accept that the evidence against Biden is as weak as it gets, based solely on the disproven word of known criminals and liars, with no corroboration at all.

You have a repeated history of lying, and being too weak to admit the truth. It takes a man to admit reality and you are nothing but a pussy and a bitch.

Impeached twice. Indicted twice. Will be at least two more times. Found liable for sexual assault and battery. Head of a criminal business organization.

Slowly but surely.
yet, never convicted, 6-7 years of illegal investigations and still nothing

The entire world sees the Democrat party for what it is, the New Marxist-Democratic party of the USA.

Impeaching a person no longer president? That was a brilliant move

elektra posts no credible evidence but yet calls for it, and when she gets it, she lies and says it is not credible.

Two more credible indictments are coming for Trump, one possibly this week.

elektra posts no credible evidence but yet calls for it, and when she gets it, she lies and says it is not credible.

I'm waiting for somebody to refute any of the large amount of extremely credible and corroborated evidence against Trump, including audio, video, and testimony from trump's own attorneys that is incredibly damning and clearly factual.

Then when you compare that irrefutable evidence against the weak and non-corroborated claims against Biden, made by known criminals and liars and people with zero credibility, it really shows how much of a total joke Elektra and all the other Republicans are.
They are weak little children that are too weak to man up and admit the facts, because they don't like what the facts say.

Republicans have chosen the deny reality path in life, and it is so pathetic.

credible evidence, if that was a standard the Democrats would not be persecuting Trump

JESH, can I call you Jesh, just use initials, or will you respond better if I call you idiot, I mean if I use idiot everyone will know it is you that I am talking to. What do you prefer, idiot or Jesh. Slow horses is pretty good though, horses not being the smartest of animals you choose to be seen as one of the, slow horses. Like an old nag.

And, to point out how wrong you are about everything you process through that slow horse cranium of yours, I am a man, not a girl you stupid idiot. Elektra is a record label, not that Goddess from the movie you most likely watched in your basement while your mom and dad were not home.
queen-under-pressure-canadian-7-inch-vinyl-single-e47235-784631_1280x1280.jpg

You really believe an article found with google is credible evidence? The bar is set low, for the slow horses
Still waiting for that real, corroborated, and credible evidence against Biden

Because we have a large amount of physical, audio, and video evidence clearly proving Trump guilt, along with Attorney testimony corrborating all the evidence of Trump guilt.

The Trump appointed US attorney has debunked the fake claims against Biden. Trump's guy has debunked the bullshit claims against Biden.

Ha Ha !!

how sad of you to believe articles you find with google are credible evidence

it is just an article, nothing more
Say What??
an article??
Nice try at another diversion and lie.

We have this thing called evidence. Physical, audio, and video. AND corroborating testimony. All of that proves Trump's guilt beyond all doubt. The evidence against Trump is the Gold Standard of evidence

You have absolutely nothing credible against Biden at all, and no corroborating evidence. AND Trump appointed US Attorney Weiss has said the "whistleblower" is lying, completely debunking all claims against Biden.

The evidence proves Trump is guilty, and the evidence proves Biden is not guilty. The article has nothing to do with the overwhelming evidence of Trump guilt, and Biden innocence.
(and you hate it ! and I love it !)

yes, your articles are not evidence, your opinion is just that, an opinion, nothing more.

Thank you for responding so I can point it out again, and enough times so that everyone else sees my posts
AHAHAHAHA !!

Well Good Thing I have posted the facts and evidence.

And the facts prove Trump is guilty, beyond all doubt
And the facts prove Biden is not guilty, beyond all doubt

Your repeated attempt at spin has no merit, because you can't spin the facts and the evidence.

I am glad I can point this out to you, so everybody can see that you have done nothing at all, and posted nothing of merit at all, while I have posted repeated facts and the rock solid evidence proving Trump's guilt.

Get some facts and some evidence, which you do not have.

elektra has trouble with Trump appointed authorities using Trump personnel in collecting credible evidence against the former President.

And, in contrast, she has no credible evidence against Biden.

The American voter is going to decide next election season, and MAGA is going to be found wanting.

elektra has trouble with Trump appointed authorities using Trump personnel in collecting credible evidence against the former President.

And, in contrast, she has no credible evidence against Biden.

The American voter is going to decide next election season, and MAGA is going to be found wanting.
slow horse, do they lower the height for you in the steeplechase?

AHAHAHAHA !!

Well Good Thing I have posted the facts and evidence.

And the facts prove Trump is guilty, beyond all doubt
And the facts prove Biden is not guilty, beyond all doubt

Your repeated attempt at spin has no merit, because you can't spin the facts and the evidence.

I am glad I can point this out to you, so everybody can see that you have done nothing at all, and posted nothing of merit at all, while I have posted repeated facts and the rock solid evidence proving Trump's guilt.

Get some facts and some evidence, which you do not have.
you should give me a list of the websites you dictate credible, that way I dont waste time

google is great, you can read it and believe, just search your opinion, google confirms your opinion

elektra staggers around babbling and flabbling, ad homming, and yet gives no evidence.

Give us evidence, not your shrill shrieks.

Instead of giving credible evidence, Elektra staggers around shrieking her shrill laughter.

She has nothing else, so watch her do it again. :)

you should give me a list of the websites you dictate credible, that way I dont waste time

google is great, you can read it and believe, just search your opinion, google confirms your opinion
I am still waiting for you to refute any of the facts I posted, which you obviously can not do at all.

I am still waiting for you to refute the rock solid overwhelming physical, audio, and video evidence against Trump, which you can not do
I am still waiting for you to refute the rock solid corroborating and credible attorney testimony confirming Trump's total guilt.

I am still waiting for you to refute Trump appointed US Attorney Weiss's facts proving the "whistleblower" is lying, which you can not do.
I am still waiting for you to post credible evidence of Biden's guilt, which you can not do at all.

I am glad I could educate and inform you as to how the big boy world works, which you clearly didn't know.

I am still waiting for you to refute any of the facts I posted, which you obviously can not do at all.

I am still waiting for you to refute the rock solid overwhelming physical, audio, and video evidence against Trump, which you can not do
I am still waiting for you to refute the rock solid corroborating and credible attorney testimony confirming Trump's total guilt.

I am still waiting for you to refute Trump appointed US Attorney Weiss's facts proving the "whistleblower" is lying, which you can not do.
I am still waiting for you to post credible evidence of Biden's guilt, which you can not do at all.

I am glad I could educate and inform you as to how the big boy world works, which you clearly didn't know.
there was a fact in your rant of an OP?

tell you what, reply to this post with what you call a fact and I will respond. I will not dig through your rant of an OP to see what the hell you are talking about

Forum List

Back