Trump vs Biden, Evidence Against Edition

there was a fact in your rant of an OP?

tell you what, reply to this post with what you call a fact and I will respond. I will not dig through your rant of an OP to see what the hell you are talking about
Ahhh the deny reality and make shit up defense.
How pathetic.

Anyways like I already said:

I am still waiting for you to refute any of the facts I posted, which you obviously can not do at all.

I am still waiting for you to refute the rock solid overwhelming physical, audio, and video evidence against Trump, which you can not do
I am still waiting for you to refute the rock solid corroborating and credible attorney testimony confirming Trump's total guilt.

I am still waiting for you to refute Trump appointed US Attorney Weiss's facts proving the "whistleblower" is lying, which you can not do.
I am still waiting for you to post credible evidence of Biden's guilt, which you can not do at all.

I am glad I could educate and inform you as to how the big boy world works, which you clearly didn't know.

Ahhh the deny reality and make shit up defense.
How pathetic.

Anyways like I already said:

I am still waiting for you to refute any of the facts I posted, which you obviously can not do at all.

I am still waiting for you to refute the rock solid overwhelming physical, audio, and video evidence against Trump, which you can not do
I am still waiting for you to refute the rock solid corroborating and credible attorney testimony confirming Trump's total guilt.

I am still waiting for you to refute Trump appointed US Attorney Weiss's facts proving the "whistleblower" is lying, which you can not do.
I am still waiting for you to post credible evidence of Biden's guilt, which you can not do at all.

I am glad I could educate and inform you as to how the big boy world works, which you clearly didn't know.
Post something specific, anything you like, right now and I will respond.

Dont include the comment in your long winded rants you are known for. Just a simple issue to discuss. Dont insult me, dont declare I dont know shit.

Engage in debate, not your tiresome rhetoric, then I will play, if you cant do that, sit at home and piddle in your chair

Post something specific, anything you like, right now and I will respond.

Dont include the comment in your long winded rants you are known for. Just a simple issue to discuss. Dont insult me, dont declare I dont know shit.

Engage in debate, not your tiresome rhetoric, then I will play, if you cant do that, sit at home and piddle in your chair
yea ok, all you do is duck

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming, physical, audio, and video, along with credible testimony corroborating everything. Trump is 100% guilty of a very serious crime.

The evidence against Biden is a joke. US attorney Weis said Shapely is lying. The big bad whistleblower is completely non-credible, a criminal facing very serious criminal charges looking to say any lie to get him out of prison. There is no physical evidence, there is nothing credible to corroborate anything.

Can you admit that the evidence against Trump is overwhelming and Trump committed a very serious crime here? I doubt it
Can you admit the evidence against Biden is as weak as it gets, and the claims against Biden have nothing credible to support them, making them highly suspect at best? I doubt you can admit this.

PS just posting and proclaiming lies, does nothing. I have never seen you do anything beyond proclaiming total lies.

yea ok, all you do is duck

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming, physical, audio, and video, along with credible testimony corroborating everything. Trump is 100% guilty of a very serious crime.

The evidence against Biden is a joke. US attorney Weis said Shapely is lying. The big bad whistleblower is completely non-credible, a criminal facing very serious criminal charges looking to say any lie to get him out of prison. There is no physical evidence, there is nothing credible to corroborate anything.

Can you admit that the evidence against Trump is overwhelming and Trump committed a very serious crime here? I doubt it
Can you admit the evidence against Biden is as weak as it gets, and the claims against Biden have nothing credible to support them, making them highly suspect at best? I doubt you can admit this.

PS just posting and proclaiming lies, does nothing. I have never seen you do anything beyond proclaiming total lies.
I asked for something from you, not another rant

you know, if Trump gets out of this, you should suggest they make it a crime for a former president to speak in public. Pass a law making it illegal for an ex-president to speak in public, make the law retroactive, and then you have Trump red-handed

I asked for something from you, not another rant

you know, if Trump gets out of this, you should suggest they make it a crime for a former president to speak in public. Pass a law making it illegal for an ex-president to speak in public, make the law retroactive, and then you have Trump red-handed
AHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I knew you wouldn't answer anything. You challenged me, you stepped up to me and I smacked you in the face like a bitch, then you ran and cried.

Why would you say:

Post something specific, anything you like, right now and I will respond

Then don't respond when I crush you !!
You are weak and this proves it. Don't try to act tough again, you lost that right.

I knew you wouldn't answer !!

The evidence against Trump is rock solid and corroborated by multiple credible sources, he is guilty AF.
The evidence against Biden is weak AF and already discredited by a Trump appointed US Attorney, he is not guilty because there is no credible evidence.

A very very very simple question that you got scared and couldn't answer !!
Why would you challenge me, only to get scared and chicken out when I ask you that simple question ?!?

Later loser
You are a bitch.

The difference in the evidence against Trump and the evidence against Biden is astounding. On one hand Trump is caught red handed with overwhelming rock solid evidence of total guilt and corroboration of guilt. On the other hand is a bunch of non-credible lies, that have no real proof or evidence or corroboration or credibility to support them beyond the fabricated lies of known criminals and liars.

Here are the facts:

The DOJ asked Trump for the top secret documents, Trump told the DOJ he did not have them at all, at which point the DOJ got warrants and found the documents in Trumps possession. Dead to Rights.
Worse yet is the credible witness (key word credible) testimony from credible sources, such as Trump's own attorney's and actual video evidence of people moving the documents around in boxes, in an attempt to hide them from the DOJ.
Worse yet is the actual audio evidence of Trump stating the documents are classified and he did not declassify them.
Not only is Trump caught red handed possessing the documents, there is an extremely large amount of corroborating evidence to prove he knowingly lied and tried to hide the dope, I mean top secret documents.

This is the Gold standard of rock solid, dead to rights evidence. Literally the best evidence can get.

The evidence against Biden is a flimsy at it gets, with nothing to corroborate it at all.
First is the word of a biased partisan "whistle blower" Shapely has already been proven to be not credible because, Trump appointed US attorney Weiss clearly demonstrated that Shapely lied numerous times. Weiss indicated that Hunter was investigated and the reason Hunter was not charged was because there was no evidence of a crime at all, except the weak little misdemeanor he got charged with.
Second, the other magic whistle blower (Gal Luft) who had disappeared is a corrupt criminal looking to tell any lie to get out of serious prison time. There is no real substantial evidence or corroboration of any evidence.
There is no hard evidence against Biden, there is no corroboration of any wild claims against Hunter, there is no credible witness against Joe/Hunter, and Hunter had already been investigated by a Trump appointed US attorney.

Based on the facts, how can anybody say Trump is innocent, and Biden is guilty of anything??

I report the facts. You decide.

Senator Biden had no authority to have any classified documents in his home. Class dismissed Trump wins

Forum List

Back