Trump twists stats on police brutality: 'more white people' are killed

Seems like his reb statue obsession is forming his campaign messages.
No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
America needs a fresh start.

I would quibble, that such statues should be referred to exclusively as Jim Crow monuments, since that is the era in which they were produced

Who are you to define them, when they have been accepted by America as statue celebrating the service of Confederate veterans for many generations, since the Civil War, including by the generation that actually fought and defeated those veterans?

What is the source of your moral authority to outweigh their service and sacrifice? Did you wear a ribbon? Did you walk in a protest? DId you hold up a strongly worded sign?

He's deliberately avoiding the question there so your question simply adds to his spin. Changing the subject. Engaging in whataboutism. Logical fallacy. Thus whether he's "telling the truth" or not is clearly irrelevant. A pathetic attempt to wish the problem away rather than deal with it straight up like an honest leader would.
Like I said, "yes" or "no" would have answered the question and avoided the spin
Thus whether he's "telling the truth" or not is clearly irrelevant.
and that's the point I am making about you and the left wing media...the truth is irrelevant to you
You're entitled to your denials, group smear, and obfuscations. See me when you tire of that and are prepared to just deal with logic and facts.

He is trying to calm the racial tensions that are killing people in the streets. And you are fighting him on that.
Trying? He's just whistling to his supremacist support dogs, so doing the opposite.
Police departments are not required to report comprehensive data on police killings, but researchers have compiled statistics showing Black Americans are more likely to die at the hands of law enforcement than White people. One study published in 2018 found that Black men are roughly 3.5 times more likely to be killed by law enforcement than White men. Another study released in 2019 found that one in 1,000 Black men in the U.S. can expect to die at the hands of police over the course of their lifetimes.
Black men in the U.S. have far more reason to fear the police than you do, "Yes" or "No"?

Only a wace baiting retarded asshole would claim that WS are a significant political bloc in this country. So fuck you.

He's deliberately avoiding the question there so your question simply adds to his spin. Changing the subject. Engaging in whataboutism. Logical fallacy. Thus whether he's "telling the truth" or not is clearly irrelevant. A pathetic attempt to wish the problem away rather than deal with it straight up like an honest leader would.
Like I said, "yes" or "no" would have answered the question and avoided the spin
Thus whether he's "telling the truth" or not is clearly irrelevant.
and that's the point I am making about you and the left wing media...the truth is irrelevant to you
You're entitled to your denials, group smear, and obfuscations. See me when you tire of that and are prepared to just deal with logic and facts.
He is trying to calm the racial tensions that are killing people in the streets. And you are fighting him on that.
Trying? He's just whistling to his supremacist support dogs, so doing the opposite.
Police departments are not required to report comprehensive data on police killings, but researchers have compiled statistics showing Black Americans are more likely to die at the hands of law enforcement than White people. One study published in 2018 found that Black men are roughly 3.5 times more likely to be killed by law enforcement than White men. Another study released in 2019 found that one in 1,000 Black men in the U.S. can expect to die at the hands of police over the course of their lifetimes.
Black men in the U.S. have far more reason to fear the police than you do, "Yes" or "No"?

According to these studies or your perception? https://www.dolanconsultinggroup.co...hs-Surrounding-Police-Use-of-Lethal-Force.pdf

Who do you suppose hired the Dolan Consulting Group to make the police look like angels?
Why do you imagine some "Opinion" piece in the WSJ of value compared to research results published by CBS?
Who do you think is apt to hire a consulting group to make Blacks look good compared to Whites or to the police in any capacity?

See what ya did there? the answer is YES, see what I did there?
Yes and Yes, and then you spun. Predictably, I might add.

Trump is trying to talk down the race riots killing people in the streets and you are fighting him on this.
No he's not and I'm just yabbering on some MB exactly like you. If either one of us had any real stake in this it might amount to more than a stupid waste of time.

See what ya did there? the answer is YES, see what I did there?
Yes and Yes, and then you spun. Predictably, I might add.

Trump is trying to talk down the race riots killing people in the streets and you are fighting him on this.
No he's not and I'm just yabbering on some MB exactly like you. If either one of us had any real stake in this it might amount to more than a stupid waste of time.

Sure he is. That is part of his job.

No, your "yabbering" stems from the lack of a racecard to play, the other posters are having fun at your expense.
Ah, so you imagine lily white Correll, for example, somehow having a race card to play that I don't. Okay then.. whatever floats your dinghy!

No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.

I would quibble, that such statues should be referred to exclusively as Jim Crow monuments, since that is the era in which they were produced

Who are you to define them, when they have been accepted by America as statue celebrating the service of Confederate veterans for many generations, since the Civil War, including by the generation that actually fought and defeated those veterans?

What is the source of your moral authority to outweigh their service and sacrifice? Did you wear a ribbon? Did you walk in a protest? DId you hold up a strongly worded sign?

They've only ever been acceptable to those who rebelled against America, some of their descendents, and wannabee descendents. Not any real Americans.

They've only ever been acceptable to those who rebelled against America, some of their descendents, and wannabee descendents. Not any real Americans.
Oh, but Correll fell head over heels in love with the Dukes of Hazzard and their General Lee car. That's simply gotta count for sumpin'? :(

This is why I dismiss the right wing per capita argument. Besides the fact that it's inaccurate, they never consider per capita for anything else. The facts show blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed. The majority of whites in America recognize this which is why they are supporting BLM. Only racists make the argument seen by some here.

Tommy has stated his opposition to racism in the UK. So grow up and do what it takes to change.

Or you will get left behind in 21st century America.
That's why......

Black Behavior Matters

This is why I dismiss the right wing per capita argument. Besides the fact that it's inaccurate, they never consider per capita for anything else. The facts show blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed. The majority of whites in America recognize this which is why they are supporting BLM. Only racists make the argument seen by some here.

Tommy has stated his opposition to racism in the UK. So grow up and do what it takes to change.

Or you will get left behind in 21st century America.
That's why......

Black Behavior Matters
PBM: Police Behavior Matters.

Yes and Yes, you spun. Predictably, I might add.
lol...You just said my response of "yes" to your request I answer "yes or no" to avoid spin is spin...this is what happens to the white liberals in debates when their race card gets revoked:abgg2q.jpg:
Your spin:
see what I did there? combined we proved trump was correct, see what we did there? cuz we avoided your spin.
No, all you've done is defend Trump's spin. He avoided the question, as I've said, by essentially saying Hey, look over there! A standard political ploy that's textbook fallacy, not honesty or truthiness. Wouldn't matter if he'd said "One plus one equals two." But keep defending the patently indefensible if that's what makes you truly happy :dunno:

In the inner-city, blacks are far more responsible for the crime rate and by extension, more likely to have serious encounters with the police. Per capita, blacks die at the hands of police, less than whites at the hands of police. No matter which race is involved, the main cause of violent conflict comes from RESISTING ARREST!
Now, the last I checked you live in the slovenly country of England, where violence has escalated due to migrants and you also lack true freedom of speech, so worry about your own crappy nation.

Forum List

Back