Trump twists stats on police brutality: 'more white people' are killed

He's deliberately avoiding the question there so your question simply adds to his spin. Changing the subject. Engaging in whataboutism. Logical fallacy. Thus whether he's "telling the truth" or not is clearly irrelevant. A pathetic attempt to wish the problem away rather than deal with it straight up like an honest leader would.
technically he answered their question, you just ignored it. So, do cops kill white men? yes or no.

Isn't the American Taliban media pushing their fictional narrative of 130,000 people died from the Obama funded Wuhan flu when the percentage of Americans who died from the Obama funded Wuhan flu is only .04%

Seriously WTF, Tommy?

He's deliberately avoiding the question there so your question simply adds to his spin. Changing the subject. Engaging in whataboutism. Logical fallacy. Thus whether he's "telling the truth" or not is clearly irrelevant. A pathetic attempt to wish the problem away rather than deal with it straight up like an honest leader would.
technically he answered their question, you just ignored it. So, do cops kill white men? yes or no.
Technically, like Trump, you're a sad little, self-victimized hump. Yes.

Seems like his reb statue obsession is forming his campaign messages.
No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
America needs a fresh start.

A great number of research studies show there is little evidence of racism or racial profiling. On many threads I have put up the links to those studies. I don’t want you to let facts get in the way of your emotions. We have a police brutality issue by 1% of the police force, which could be curtailed by weakening the unions and limit their fighting for bad cops jobs.

Technically, like Trump, you're a sad little, self-victimized hump. Yes.
well if you dared listen to Trump's answer he said cops shoot white men too. So technically he agreed they kill blacks but drawing your attention that they also kill whites. See you never venture down that path. He felt it was his duty to remind you of your ignorance.

Isn't the American Taliban media pushing their fictional narrative of 130,000 people died from the Obama funded Wuhan flu when the percentage of Americans who died from the Obama funded Wuhan flu is only .04%

Seriously WTF, Tommy?
Frank, he doesn't walk down aisles with fact information. he encourages the use of fictional biographies.

Like I said, "yes" or "no" would have answered the question and avoided the spin
Thus whether he's "telling the truth" or not is clearly irrelevant.
and that's the point I am making about you and the left wing media...the truth is irrelevant to you

Like I said, "yes" or "no" would have answered the question and avoided the spin
and that's the point I am making about you and the left wing media...the truth is irrelevant to you
You're entitled to your denials, group smear, and obfuscations. See me when you tire of that and are prepared to just deal with logic and facts.

You're entitled to your denials, group smear, and obfuscations. See me when you tire of that and are prepared to just deal with logic and facts.

He is trying to calm the racial tensions that are killing people in the streets. And you are fighting him on that.

Seems like his reb statue obsession is forming his campaign messages.
No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
America needs a fresh start.

I would quibble, that such statues should be referred to exclusively as Jim Crow monuments, since that is the era in which they were produced

What has happened here is what has been frustrating you and other white liberals, you cannot play your race card effectively anymore when you need to and when that happens it really is an obfuscation for you and to any and all arguments because without it you have to drop out of the discussion as your post makes perfectly clear.

He is trying to calm the racial tensions that are killing people in the streets. And you are fighting him on that.
Trying? He's just whistling to his supremacist support dogs, so doing the opposite.
Police departments are not required to report comprehensive data on police killings, but researchers have compiled statistics showing Black Americans are more likely to die at the hands of law enforcement than White people. One study published in 2018 found that Black men are roughly 3.5 times more likely to be killed by law enforcement than White men. Another study released in 2019 found that one in 1,000 Black men in the U.S. can expect to die at the hands of police over the course of their lifetimes.
Black men in the U.S. have far more reason to fear the police than you do, "Yes" or "No"?

A higher percentage of blacks are killed by cops BECAUSE A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF BLACKS ARE INVOLVED IN VIOLENT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AND THEY BRING THE POLICE TO THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!

WHY CAN'T THE FUCKING LEFT GET THIS THROUGH THEIR FUCKING THICK HEADS ?!!!!!!

Trying? He's just whistling to his supremacist support dogs, so doing the opposite.
Police departments are not required to report comprehensive data on police killings, but researchers have compiled statistics showing Black Americans are more likely to die at the hands of law enforcement than White people. One study published in 2018 found that Black men are roughly 3.5 times more likely to be killed by law enforcement than White men. Another study released in 2019 found that one in 1,000 Black men in the U.S. can expect to die at the hands of police over the course of their lifetimes.
Black men in the U.S. have far more reason to fear the police than you do, "Yes" or "No"?

According to these studies or your perception? https://www.dolanconsultinggroup.co...hs-Surrounding-Police-Use-of-Lethal-Force.pdf

"We must realize that some black people are a much greater threat to other black people than the Ku Klux Klan or the White Citizens’ Councils. The number of blacks gunned down in the streets by other blacks parallels our memories of the many blacks lynched in communities across the United States after Reconstruction. This is a devastating plague acutely affecting black communities across the country."

Why are racists so keen to downplay the war on black folks ?
Hmmmm. Let me have a think about it.

You saying "Wacist" makes you look retarded.

Your wace baiting, makes you an asshole.

That you do it, while wace riots are killing people in the streets, makes you a vile sub human piece of shit.

Forum List

Back