Trump twists stats on police brutality: 'more white people' are killed

After trump looks into the camera and says a complete llie, he says more white people are killed. And certain people still defend him. Indefensible and just embarrassing.
To not context the number in relation to population is ignorant.
73 percent of America is white.
13 percent is black.

That’s what got your panties in a wad today?

After trump looks into the camera and says a complete llie, he says more white people are killed. And certain people still defend him. Indefensible and just embarrassing.
13 percent is black.

There's an idiot here, but it aint Trump... About 41 police killings of unarmed last year.. 19 were white, 9 were black...

Now in this case, blacks are slightly over-represented, but CLEARLY NOT solely a "racial" problem.. It's a systemic justice problem affecting ALL AMERICANS... On this -- I agree with Trump...

And it's DEEP BLUE local govts that largely HAVE the "systemic justice" issues.. And they are NOT racial....

Can't fix shit if you don't you define it right...

donald-trump-meme.jpg

Weren't Americans ever killed by Police under any other administration in American history? Why embarrass the President with such a question? The short answer is that the intent was to reinforce the insane left wing hatred for the President. Imagine asking Bill Clinton if Americans were ever killed by Police after the massacre at Waco where 80 American men, women and children were killed by federal tanks and poison gas when David Koresch could have been arrested at the nearest 7-11.

13 percent is black.
Sixty six percent of the US population is white. 14.8 percent is black.
That said, statistics bear out that per capita, blacks are killed less by cops than whites and almost all of those killed by cops either deserve it, or are resisting arrest. STOP RESISTING ARREST and you will either be going home the next day, or depending upon how serious the crime was, you may be cooling your heels in a cell for a very long time.
I always find it interesting that after committing a crime and getting caught (regardless of race), the criminal always looks so pissed that he/she is caught. I mean, the very likelihood of being arrested is part and parcel of the whole crime thing and should come as no surprise, especially in this day and age where cameras and cellphones are everywhere. The criminal's response should just be one of being resigned to being arrested. He/she accepted the risk.
As for cops supposedly not killing whites, one need only seek out videos of cop shootings and find plenty of examples of cops killing violent whites.

Last edited:

13 percent is black.

48ezgz.jpg

Seems like his reb statue obsession is forming his campaign messages.
No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
America needs a fresh start.
Far more white people do die at the hands of police, in raw numbers and percentage. DOJ statistics say so, not some bogus CBS story.

13 percent is black.

48ezgz.jpg

Sorry, but there can not be exceptions for any reason. You missed the TDS Fruitcake award by 20 hours. And it was won by a Liberal. But damn, that was a nice try.

Err.. OP is a TDS-addled moron. Next!
Tell us something we don't know, dumbass!

Sorry, but the daily title for the TDS Fruitcake award went to a Liberal. Damn, you party of the rumpers can't even get that right.
There's nothing wrong with liberals. Commies is a different story.

There is nothing wrong with being a Republican. But the Party of the Rumpers is a different story.
View attachment 363881

Daryl Klunt, what is it that Trump has done that has vexed you so? Be specific as to what Trump has done that has caused you to curl up in the fetal position. I will give a thoughtful rebuttal in return.
I have already proven that you are a gutless sack of shit without any conviction....want to lower the bar further? Ignore my request and calling you out yet again......

No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
So his statement was factually correct, but not politically correct.

Sorry, but the daily title for the TDS Fruitcake award went to a Liberal. Damn, you party of the rumpers can't even get that right.

There is nothing wrong with being a Republican. But the Party of the Rumpers is a different story.
View attachment 363881

Daryl Klunt, what is it that Trump has done that has vexed you so? Be specific as to what Trump has done that has caused you to curl up in the fetal position. I will give a thoughtful rebuttal in return.
I have already proven that you are a gutless sack of shit without any conviction....want to lower the bar further? Ignore my request and calling you out yet again......

I just love it when you talk dirty. You are fun to laugh at. So keep posting, I need the entertainment during the Covid 19 lockdown.

View attachment 363881

I just love it when you talk dirty. You are fun to laugh at. So keep posting, I need the entertainment during the Covid 19 lockdown.
Busting on stupid, clueless, ball-less wonders like yourself is a guilty pleasure of mine. You can count on me giving you the "cyber boot to the ass" and exposing you for the idiot that you most certainly are. It is always a delight for those that are disgusted with those of your ilk. Your debating skills are non-existent because you lack education. Keep throwing it down the middle and I will keep knocking it out of the park.

(snicker)

Just for the record, Trump doesn't always twist the news. All he does is regurgitate what is said on talk radio, Fox News and now AON.

Plus, throw some Q-Anon in there. He likes to re-tweet their stuff. Yikes. True story.

So I guess you could say that he gets his news "pre-twisted" and just repeats it like a trained parrot. He may actually think it's real.
It is funny the way Trump just blurts stuff out.

“And so are white people. So are white people,” Trump said in response. “What a terrible question to ask. So are white people. More white people by the way. More white people.”

prime example why he should be relieved of duty.

He sounds like a broken record. Instead of focusing on race, he should be focusing on the number of cases that resulted in the officer being relieved of duty or charges brought against him. Address that issues is the only way to fix a problem. Making it racial just draws a line in the sand and people will take sides. They will get caught up in the racial aspect instead of what needs to be done by the police to correct problems in shootings. It is just what hate groups want. A President that understand them.

I do understand that it is a dangerous job and second guess is problematic. But clear cases such as the Floyd case when the suspect is subdued and 4 officers have him surrounded. He is not brandishing a weapon. Why didn't they just cuff him and either arrest him or question him.

Personally I believe that some officers just get caught up in the violent nature of police work. They no longer have common sense but just enjoy the violence. It probably is an ego thing supported by a gang mentality Others egging him on.

No, all you've done is defend Trump's spin. He avoided the question, as I've said, by essentially saying Hey, look over there! A standard political ploy that's textbook fallacy, not honesty or truthiness. Wouldn't matter if he'd said "One plus one equals two." But keep defending the patently indefensible if that's what makes you truly happy
lol...TRANSLATION: "My race card was trumped" :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Just for the record, Trump doesn't always twist the news. All he does is regurgitate what is said on talk radio, Fox News and now AON.

Plus, throw some Q-Anon in there. He likes to re-tweet their stuff. Yikes. True story.

So I guess you could say that he gets his news "pre-twisted" and just repeats it like a trained parrot. He may actually think it's real.
It is funny the way Trump just blurts stuff out.

“And so are white people. So are white people,” Trump said in response. “What a terrible question to ask. So are white people. More white people by the way. More white people.”

prime example why he should be relieved of duty.

He sounds like a broken record. Instead of focusing on race, he should be focusing on the number of cases that resulted in the officer being relieved of duty or charges brought against him. Address that issues is the only way to fix a problem. Making it racial just draws a line in the sand and people will take sides. They will get caught up in the racial aspect instead of what needs to be done by the police to correct problems in shootings. It is just what hate groups want. A President that understand them.

I do understand that it is a dangerous job and second guess is problematic. But clear cases such as the Floyd case when the suspect is subdued and 4 officers have him surrounded. He is not brandishing a weapon. Why didn't they just cuff him and either arrest him or question him.

Personally I believe that some officers just get caught up in the violent nature of police work. They no longer have common sense but just enjoy the violence. It probably is an ego thing supported by a gang mentality Others egging him on.
We put a spoiled, petulant, damaged, ignorant child in the White House.

I just hope we've learned from this.

Forum List

Back