Trump twists stats on police brutality: 'more white people' are killed

Seems like his reb statue obsession is forming his campaign messages.
No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
America needs a fresh start.
Just for the record, Trump doesn't always twist the news. All he does is regurgitate what is said on talk radio, Fox News and now AON.

Plus, throw some Q-Anon in there. He likes to re-tweet their stuff. Yikes. True story.

So I guess you could say that he gets his news "pre-twisted" and just repeats it like a trained parrot. He may actually think it's real.
Libs are demanding special treatment for black people

when white criminals resist arrest they get the same treatment as black criminsls

But Only Black Lives Matter wackos want black criminals to be arrested only if they agree to it

statistics bear out that per capita, blacks are killed less by cops than whites
Just keep spouting that lie like a broken record..
Or quote and link to these alleged "statistics" of yours like any decent, honest person would..
Simple choice..

After trump looks into the camera and says a complete llie, he says more white people are killed. And certain people still defend him. Indefensible and just embarrassing.
To not context the number in relation to population is ignorant.
73 percent of America is white.
13 percent is black.

48ezgz.jpg

Sorry, but there can not be exceptions for any reason. You missed the TDS Fruitcake award by 20 hours. And it was won by a Liberal. But damn, that was a nice try.
I don't need a gun, I'm more adept with things that are silent and kill deader than bullets.
I'm about to fix it up for that. The main thing is you do not want me hunting you. I ain't no participation trophy winner. Bring it, commie fucktards! I will love to defend America from your fucktarded asses.
Skewer 2 of you fucktards at one time.

You never learn.

No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
STFU retarded Brit.

He didn't twisted anything, faggot.

Despite blacks are committing half of crimes in US, police killed more whites than blacks.

If you have data to prove otherwise, post it here. Since you don't, you'll keep shitposting, just as you usually do.

What the newly released transcripts show is that Floyd had no intention of resisting arrest, but he was terrified that he was going to be killed—a fear that is completely understandable considering the fact that it’s exactly what happened.

Thank you, I think this graph illustrates that trump is twisting facts. People of colour are more likely to be executed by your police. Its shocking that he should pass this off as "truth" when it is basically a Klan meme.

He didn't say more likely he said MORE WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLED BY COPS, which is right.

Learn to read you queen kunt sucking british bastard.

Asked “Why are African Americans still dying at the hands of law enforcement?” Trump said:
“And so are white people. So are white people,” Trump said in response. “What a terrible question to ask. So are white people. More white people by the way. More white people.”
.. thereby painting white people as being more victimized by the police than blacks and otherwise avoiding the question.

Thank you, I think this graph illustrates that trump is twisting facts. People of colour are more likely to be executed by your police. Its shocking that he should pass this off as "truth" when it is basically a Klan meme.

He didn't say more likely he said MORE WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLED BY COPS, which is right.

Learn to read you queen kunt sucking british bastard.
Uh oh...watch out, Don't Taz Me Bro deleted my post because I told TT to fuck off...
I did end those 2 words with please and thank you but was told it was abusive and threatening

What the newly released transcripts show is that Floyd had no intention of resisting arrest, but he was terrified that he was going to be killed—a fear that is completely understandable considering the fact that it’s exactly what happened.

"no intention of resisting arrest"

LOL

Yet, video shows he did exactly that.

But let's go back to autopsy report released by medical examiner...

First about case title: CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION.

What word "subdual" means? According to the Oxford English Dictionary, subdual means overcoming or quietening. The title says that the ability of the police to deal with Floyd was complicated by Floyd’s undergoing cardiopulmonary arrest and that the report investigates the issues of restraint and neck compression. As for the restraint and neck compression, no life threatening injuries resulted. As for Floyd’s cardiopulmonary arrest, that is explained by the toxicology report. Floyd was already experiencing breathing and cardiopulmonary arrest prior to police restraint.

Report also show that Floyd had extensive heart disease: multifocal, severe arteriosclerotic heart disease, and history of hypertensive heart disease.

Report also shows no signs of life threatening injuries: no facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae, no scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries, and no chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries.

And last, toxicology report shows the following chemicals in his blood: Fentanyl 11 ng/mL, Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL, 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL, Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL, 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL, Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL, Cotinine positive, Caffeine positive.

Floyd died on May 25, 2020. The autopsy was done the following day. However, on June 1, 2020, a press release was issued from Hennepin County that lists “Manner of death: Homicide.” How can it be homicide, if homicide was not supported by the medical examiner’s report. When the autopsy finds Floyd with a fatal amount of Fentanyl and serious heart disease which would make the Fentanyl even more lethal and “no life threatening injuries” to neck or elsewhere, how was homicide committed? A press release is political statement, and is not a medical examiner’s report.

Just for the record, Trump doesn't always twist the news. All he does is regurgitate what is said on talk radio, Fox News and now AON.

Plus, throw some Q-Anon in there. He likes to re-tweet their stuff. Yikes. True story.

So I guess you could say that he gets his news "pre-twisted" and just repeats it like a trained parrot. He may actually think it's real.

At this point, Cult45 is completely off the reservation to me. They know they've shed all ties to reality and therefore decency, and their time in the sun is coming to an end. Orange's little Rose Garden temper tantrum showed America just how far he's fallen. This *pResident has no plan, has no idea how to do anything "presidential" besides campaign. He's pretending that there is no pandemic, until he has to 'deal' with it, then when he does, he acts like Covid-19 only affects the poor and/or left leaning. He pretends he's not a White supremecist, yet his actions seem hand crafted to intentionally enflame and disparage minorities. These glaring weaknesses are sinking him without any help from Democrats. It's a majestic spiral and it's completely of his own undoing.

He's pretended to live in a completely different reality then the rest of America for on camera his whole term. The chickens are coming home to roost. Everyone sane is tired of the gaslighting and lies. He's now in sulk mode and defeating himself.

I wonder if this is a generational thing . These old racists on here will be history soon. I suppose another generation of losers will replace them but perhaps there will be less of them.

They have spent all day arguing against facts that normal folk just accept. Its all a bit sad.
as long as there is a demofk walking around, racism will exist. the kkkers will never let it die.

Last edited:
I always find it interesting that after committing a crime and getting caught (regardless of race), the criminal always looks so pissed that he/she is caught. I mean, the very likelihood of being arrested is part and parcel of the whole crime thing and should come as no surprise, especially in this day and age where cameras and cellphones are everywhere. The criminal's response should just be one of being resigned to being arrested. He/she accepted the risk.
INDEED

There should be an adult with him giving advice. Its not a good look and its not going to get him votes. He already has the racist trash in the bag. He should be reaching out to decent people.
Well, that's the problem. We have a damaged man-child in the White House, and the only group he appears to trust is a relatively small cadre of media personalities.

The only thing saving this country right now is its Constitution. This buffoon can only do so much damage unilaterally. But he can still do plenty.
That is so dishonest,.....considering the last commander in chief.

Obama was a security risk:

He traded 5 terrorists for one deserter.
He used a disgusting video as a way to cover up the fact that he was selling missiles to our enemies.
He gave our worst enemy in the middle east billions of dollars to help fund terrorism.
He gave blanket amnesty to illegals using an illegal executive order.
He had Biden bribe Ukraine to end an investigation into corruption.
He took over two US auto manufacturers and removed the CEO replacing him with someone he knew.
He used the IRS to attack every one of his critics.
He helped fund and train ANTIFA, BLM, and OCCUPY WALLSTREET.

I'm just scratching the surface on this prick.....yet you think TRUMP is a threat?

Fuck you.

There should be an adult with him giving advice. Its not a good look and its not going to get him votes. He already has the racist trash in the bag. He should be reaching out to decent people.
Well, that's the problem. We have a damaged man-child in the White House, and the only group he appears to trust is a relatively small cadre of media personalities.

The only thing saving this country right now is its Constitution. This buffoon can only do so much damage unilaterally. But he can still do plenty.
That is so dishonest,.....considering the last commander in chief.

Obama was a security risk:

He traded 5 terrorists for one deserter.
He used a disgusting video as a way to cover up the fact that he was selling missiles to our enemies.
He gave our worst enemy in the middle east billions of dollars to help fund terrorism.
He gave blanket amnesty to illegals using an illegal executive order.
He had Biden bribe Ukraine to end an investigation into corruption.
He took over two US auto manufacturers and removed the CEO replacing him with someone he knew.
He used the IRS to attack every one of his critics.
He helped fund and train ANTIFA, BLM, and OCCUPY WALLSTREET.

I'm just scratching the surface on this prick.....yet you think TRUMP is a threat?

Fuck you.
Yes. So do some highly respected military men who know him well.

You're just another Trumpster.

Forum List

Back