Trump twists stats on police brutality: 'more white people' are killed

This is why I dismiss the right wing per capita argument. Besides the fact that it's inaccurate, they never consider per capita for anything else. The facts show blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed. The majority of whites in America recognize this which is why they are supporting BLM. Only racists make the argument seen by some here.

Tommy has stated his opposition to racism in the UK. So grow up and do what it takes to change.

Or you will get left behind in 21st century America.
Inaccuracy aside, dangling the totals instead of per capita numbers is exactly the con game Trump has played to summon his most belligerently racist and stupid supporters. Per capita is the only honest, useful way to view this sort of question.
Lol! Right up until the per capita numbers for who commits the most crime gets introduced. Then you want it the other way... Get fucked Cuck boy.
Not really because whites commit more crime.

Whites are killed more by police too, twice as many as blacks.

No riots either

Now I do not know the actual numbers but I can find nowhere in any media or other left wing arena were the left is/are able to refute or disprove the claim
The deliberate obfuscation, you mean. Yeah, there's really no point in doing so. Pointing out that he deliberately "twist"s the truth is eminently fair game however.

This is why I dismiss the right wing per capita argument. Besides the fact that it's inaccurate, they never consider per capita for anything else. The facts show blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed. The majority of whites in America recognize this which is why they are supporting BLM. Only racists make the argument seen by some here.

Tommy has stated his opposition to racism in the UK. So grow up and do what it takes to change.

Or you will get left behind in 21st century America.
Inaccuracy aside, dangling the totals instead of per capita numbers is exactly the con game Trump has played to summon his most belligerently racist and stupid supporters. Per capita is the only honest, useful way to view this sort of question.
Lol! Right up until the per capita numbers for who commits the most crime gets introduced. Then you want it the other way... Get fucked Cuck boy.
Not really because whites commit more crime.

Soooo.....you must have a perfectly reasonable explanation for this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

Will you be moving to Brownsville, Brooklyn anytime soon?

I can help you pack.
Find a dildo and get some satisfaction. Because I am talking about national numbers not some anecdotal bullshit. Explain to me how white men coaching little girl gymnasts all over this country are raping and assaulting these children? Explain to me how one white grown ass man can rape almost 200 little girls in Michigan. While we're on the topic of New York, explain to me how everybody knew white ass Jeffrey Epstein was fucking children for years and he could stay out of prison. Fuck you and your racist korean ass.

She pushed your button there, eh Troll Girl

Seems like his reb statue obsession is forming his campaign messages.
No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
America needs a fresh start.

First, the facts:
View attachment 363538

And now, this interesting fact which explains the above.

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

No darling I'll explain the facts of your graph...

one, the source was the Washington Post

two, THEY ARE USING PER MILLION OF SAID POPULATION NOT TOTAL POPULATION
BLACKS NUMBER 40 MILLION, MAYBE
WHITES, 200 MILLION MAYBE

I already provided a chart giving the total death numbers...by death and race
NOT RACE PER MILLION OF SAID RACE

MORE WHITES ARE KILLED, NOT BLACKS,

P
E
R
I
O
D

No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.

First, the facts:
View attachment 363538

Again?

P
E
R
I
O
D
You should have learned maths at school, this isnt the place.

The deliberate obfuscation, you mean. Yeah, there's really no point in doing so. Pointing out that he deliberately "twist"s the truth is eminently fair game however.
I see you realize the futility of thinking you can put one over on me so you just said...well you nothing, ya just stuttered the same failed line I shot down.
Sorry to learn you are so language challenged then. My condolences.

Last edited:

First, the facts:
View attachment 363538

Again?

P
E
R
I
O
D
ROFLMFAO

Please refer to post # 3, #4 and #10 in that order

People of color have faced economic inequality for generations, and the recent wave of Black Lives Matter protests has renewed discussions on these disparities.

Compared to White families, other races have lower levels of income and net worth. They are also less likely to hold assets of any type. In fact, 19% of Black families have zero or negative net worth, while only 9% of White households have no wealth.
“And so are white people. So are white people,” Trump said in response. “What a terrible question to ask. So are white people. More white people by the way. More white people.”

First, the facts:
View attachment 363538

Again?

P
E
R
I
O
D

You learned math by ObamaCare, right? 2,500% savings?

First, the facts:
View attachment 363538

Again?

P
E
R
I
O
D

That's exactly what the graph I provided said.

You should learn to read more carefully.

And,.....the percentages are more important to the discussion than the numbers.
See.....you should have remained in school past the third grade, rather than running off with the circus.

People of color have faced economic inequality for generations, and the recent wave of Black Lives Matter protests has renewed discussions on these disparities.

Compared to White families, other races have lower levels of income and net worth. They are also less likely to hold assets of any type. In fact, 19% of Black families have zero or negative net worth, while only 9% of White households have no wealth.
“And so are white people. So are white people,” Trump said in response. “What a terrible question to ask. So are white people. More white people by the way. More white people.”
Could you put a number on 9% of white households..we do represent over 60% of the population
compared to blacks at what, 15%

First, the facts:
View attachment 363538

Again?

P
E
R
I
O
D

See.....you should have remained in school past the third grade, rather than running off with the circus.
NO, THE PERCENTAGES ARE NOT MORE IMPORTANT
WHEN THEY ARE NOT FORMED BY THE TOTAL POPULATION

I know how to fucking read and I'm no clown either bitch

I'll go by my stats/graph, you use yours

First, the facts:
View attachment 363538

Again?

P
E
R
I
O
D

NO, THE PERCENTAGES ARE NOT MORE IMPORTANT
WHEN THEY ARE NOT FORMED BY THE TOTAL POPULATION

I know how to fucking read and I'm no clown either bitch

I'll go by my stats/graph, you use yours

Re-post sans vulgarity and I will continue to educate you.

We are being racially divided. He is trying to settle things down. People are dying in the streets and the people doing the killing, are blacks riled up by people like you.
I see far many more whites in those groups. If there was an irony, that's it.

Sometimes. Antifa is pretty white. BLM is black. Both are terrorists marxist thugs.
working together then.

Is he telling the truth there? a "yes" or no" will eliminate any spin
asked why Black Americans are "still dying at the hands of law enforcement in this country."
He's deliberately avoiding the question there so your question simply adds to his spin. Changing the subject. Engaging in whataboutism. Logical fallacy. Thus whether he's "telling the truth" or not is clearly irrelevant. A pathetic attempt to wish the problem away rather than deal with it straight up like an honest leader would.

The facts can be interpreted in a number of ways but it seems clear that Black men are more at risk than White men. If that cant be accepted then how are you going to find solutions to the problem.
Trump is in denial and you cant see any remedies coming from him. He is supposed to represent all Americans.
just one question for you tommy, why are all black on black crime higher than white on white crime? perhaps if you actually cared, you'd research that.

Forum List

Back