TRUMP Tweets major announcement

Today, President-elect Donald J. Trump used his Twitter account to send a bold message about job creation in the U.S. Trump was set to meet today with SoftBank Group Corp. founder and Chief Executive Officer Masayoshi Son.

TRUMP TWEETS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

The Trump haters keep getting smacked in the face over and over as MSM tries to take Trump down he proves he is doing more than O screwball has done in 8.
They can't stand that he is actually able to negotiate good deals that help American and not hurt American's .
He can make our Country wealthy again and the leftist fks don't like it. Keep bashing him when you can't stand we just might have the Old American dream back again.
Home, white picket fence, a yard with that American Flag flying. Most would welcome that.
Communist will fight it.
Lets see in the next 4 years if this clown can top the Obama white house.......4% unemployment and counting.....I'm with Obama!!

How do you reconcile the sharp decline in the labor participation rate that accompanies the unemployment rate you cite? I sense you don't care as long as the data proves your point.

View attachment 100979
The Unemployment rate tells us what percent of people trying to work are not successful.
The Labor Force participation rate tells us what percent of the population is doing something about work.

The unemployment rate is low because almost everyone trying to get a job is successful.
The reason the Labor Force Participation Rate is low is because fewer people want/need to work.

Bullshit. Sorry to be so blunt, but that is either an ignorant statement or a purposeful oversimplification.

If, for a minute, you believe that the LFPR is historically low because the economy is doing so well.... I don't even know how to articulate how ignorant that is. The average household in America has a 70% deficit in retirement savings. We are also one of the most debt leveraged populations in the world. "Want/need to work" is buoyed by federal/state programs which lead to more US debt.

Today, President-elect Donald J. Trump used his Twitter account to send a bold message about job creation in the U.S. Trump was set to meet today with SoftBank Group Corp. founder and Chief Executive Officer Masayoshi Son.

The Trump haters keep getting smacked in the face over and over as MSM tries to take Trump down he proves he is doing more than O screwball has done in 8.
They can't stand that he is actually able to negotiate good deals that help American and not hurt American's .
He can make our Country wealthy again and the leftist fks don't like it. Keep bashing him when you can't stand we just might have the Old American dream back again.
Home, white picket fence, a yard with that American Flag flying. Most would welcome that.
Communist will fight it.
Lets see in the next 4 years if this clown can top the Obama white house.......4% unemployment and counting.....I'm with Obama!!

How do you reconcile the sharp decline in the labor participation rate that accompanies the unemployment rate you cite? I sense you don't care as long as the data proves your point.

View attachment 100979
The Unemployment rate tells us what percent of people trying to work are not successful.
The Labor Force participation rate tells us what percent of the population is doing something about work.

The unemployment rate is low because almost everyone trying to get a job is successful.
The reason the Labor Force Participation Rate is low is because fewer people want/need to work.

Bullshit. Sorry to be so blunt, but that is either an ignorant statement or a purposeful oversimplification.
And you fail to say what is wrong with anything I said.

If, for a minute, you believe that the LFPR is historically low because the economy is doing so well.... I don't even know how to articulate how ignorant that is.
One: The LFPR is 62.7%, and the historic low is 58.1% The LFPR is higher now than any time before 1978.

Two: I didn't say either that the overall economy was doing well or that the LFPR is the result of a good economy.

The average household in America has a 70% deficit in retirement savings. We are also one of the most debt leveraged populations in the world.
That has nothing to do with a conversation about unemployment.

"Want/need to work" is buoyed by federal/state programs which lead to more US debt.
And your evidence for this is what?

I have been saying for a while now that the reason for so much left wing butthurt, so much wailing and gnashing of teeth, is because they fear the very real possibility that Trump will be a great President. If that happens then the next democrat POTUS will be decades away.

Everyone, even a lot of Trump supporters and voters like myself, have been wrong about Trump on everything. It's possible that they are wrong still.
LOLOLOL...the only greatness that will come from a Trump presidency, is the great debt he'll leave, like every fuckin GOP conservative Prez. has ever left...you whore's couldn't balance a budget if it came gift wrapped in a nigga box complete with latino bows on it.

I can hear the panic in your statement. Deny it all you want to, no one believes you.

Communist will fight it.

LMFAO that 4% is total fkn lie. INDOCTRINATION works well ... it's bs research off some source that doesn't need a Corporation controlling it omfg.
Coming from a Trump loyalist, who gives a fuck about what the hell you think? Bye Bitch!!

A little pussy that has to call ppl a bitch because liberal cowards only have balls when they can't do it to someone's face.
It takes a little bitch to act like you do because cowards have no balls
so bye bye little bitch . that is what I say to people like that. hahah
I just don't have the energy to deal with stupid today......my head already hurts and people like you only makes it worse.....your too dumb for me.
When it comes to dumb in here you're the master.

Let's see what the country is at the end of four years. I hope we will see 5% GDP. But we will wait and see what happens.

Communist will fight it.

View attachment 100979

If, for a minute, you believe that the LFPR is historically low because the economy is doing so well.... I don't even know how to articulate how ignorant that is.
One: The LFPR is 62.7%, and the historic low is 58.1% The LFPR is higher now than any time before 1978.

Two: I didn't say either that the overall economy was doing well or that the LFPR is the result of a good economy.

The average household in America has a 70% deficit in retirement savings. We are also one of the most debt leveraged populations in the world.

"Want/need to work" is buoyed by federal/state programs which lead to more US debt.

I apologize. When you said "The reason the Labor Force Participation Rate is low is because fewer people want/need to work." I inferred that you meant that they had enough money to survive without a job??? I tempered my response by starting the sentence with the qualifier "If", maybe I should have done something different???

With regard to "historic lows", you cite percentages (which if either median or average models are used would still put the current 62.7% on the "historically low" side of the curve), I look at the number of people, which is the highest in history.

The household savings factoid was in regard to the assumption that people who want/need to work have some sort of financial independence that allows them to voluntarily remove themselves from the labor force.

Lastly my evidence for more people on the federal/state dole can be supported by 1,000's of news articles and any fed or state website. I was unaware that this was a point of dispute even among the most leftist of progressives...

View attachment 100979

I apologize. When you said "The reason the Labor Force Participation Rate is low is because fewer people want/need to work." I inferred that you meant that they had enough money to survive without a job??? I tempered my response by starting the sentence with the qualifier "If", maybe I should have done something different???
The problem is that we cannot directly know the financial situation of those not in the labor force. We can assume that a large portion of those age 55 and older are retired and we know the number age 65 and older who are disabled. So we can assume some measure of pension, retirement funds, and/or family. For the young people not in the labor force we can assume family members, and we can certainly assume that for married, spouse present.

My point is that just looking at the labor force we cannot infer much about the state of the general economy.

With regard to "historic lows", you cite percentages (which if either median or average models are used would still put the current 62.7% on the "historically low" side of the curve), I look at the number of people, which is the highest in history.
Slightly below mean, slightly below median. But the downward trend has been expected. As for the number not in the labor force, the number of employed is also the highest in history. Which is why we look at percentages.

The household savings factoid was in regard to the assumption that people who want/need to work have some sort of financial independence that allows them to voluntarily remove themselves from the labor force.
the individual doesn't need any financial independence, and level of savings doesn't necessarily indicate lack of financial viability.

Lastly my evidence for more people on the federal/state dole can be supported by 1,000's of news articles and any fed or state website. I was unaware that this was a point of dispute even among the most leftist of progressives...
That there are a large number of people receiving various government assistance is not directly relatable to those not in the labor force. It's wrong to say that the 95 million not working or trying to work are propped up by government assistance because we have no information to support that.

Communist will fight it.
Celebrating a loser.

Forum List

Back