Two years later and now I do believe the 2020 election was stolen without a doubt.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
At first I didn't believe it was but after a few years I've come to believe it was stolen. I have no verifiable proof or anything.

Looking back at the past 2 years I noticed our country has changed more in 2 years than it has in the past 10. As soon as Biden took office we saw a immediate and rapid change in our country to the point no one president could do on their own, not even a administration could do.

Actually it started during COVID when we saw the world economic forum rise up in the public eye and it's American partners like tim cook, bill gates, Anthony faucci, John Kerry and more all started this united front of changing our country and the world. We also started seeing media outlets and social media outlets censoring people, pushing agendas, repeating unified rhetorics and so on. We saw esg scores take a major foothold suddenly. All things the elites of the elites of the world could make happen.

I think they needed trump out of office because he wouldn't play ball. He was in it for himself, not power or money, they couldn't buy him or control him so they rigged the election. He was literally the dam holding them back.

Look at what the world economic forum wants and look at how many of them started to come true after trump was out.

1 we won't own anything. Well financially it is becoming hard to own anything like land or a house or a new car. And tim cook, a member of the world economic forum, is having apple work on a program where you rent your phone and not own it. And rental properties are springing up like crazy while single family homes are down and in places like California they are dropping single family home zoning.

2 America will not be the world's leader and instead a group of countries will dominant. As we all know America is being picked apart and turning on itself to the point where we are weaker than we have been in a 100 years.

4 we won't eat much meat and it will be just a treat. We have seen farmers suffer from prices, factories burn down, major restrictions for the sake of the environment that hurt fuel and fertilizers for farmers, people like Eric Adams saying he will restrict foods in new york for the good of the environment and that dairy and meat are bad for people. Even 3 years ago milk isles were huge in stores, now they are tiny and meat sections are smaller and prices are insane.

5 we will have to welcome and integrate a billion displaced by climate change (aka poor foriengers). And what did trump stand for? A closed border. And what happened right after he was out? A open border and where poor illegals are flooding into our country even today.

And so on. And all of this happened after trump was out and ever since he was out it has been a non stop attack on him from every angle in an attempt to keep him from being able to run again unlike we have ever seen before.

So yes. I do believe the election was stolen.

At first I didn't believe it was but after a few years I've come to believe it was stolen. I have no verifiable proof or anything.

Looking back at the past 2 years I noticed our country has changed more in 2 years than it has in the past 10. As soon as Biden took office we saw a immediate and rapid change in our country to the point no one president could do on their own, not even a administration could do.

Actually it started during COVID when we saw the world economic forum rise up in the public eye and it's American partners like tim cook, bill gates, Anthony faucci, John Kerry and more all started this united front of changing our country and the world. We also started seeing media outlets and social media outlets censoring people, pushing agendas, repeating unified rhetorics and so on. We saw esg scores take a major foothold suddenly. All things the elites of the elites of the world could make happen.

I think they needed trump out of office because he wouldn't play ball. He was in it for himself, not power or money, they couldn't buy him or control him so they rigged the election. He was literally the dam holding them back.

Look at what the world economic forum wants and look at how many of them started to come true after trump was out.

1 we won't own anything. Well financially it is becoming hard to own anything like land or a house or a new car. And tim cook, a member of the world economic forum, is having apple work on a program where you rent your phone and not own it. And rental properties are springing up like crazy while single family homes are down and in places like California they are dropping single family home zoning.

2 America will not be the world's leader and instead a group of countries will dominant. As we all know America is being picked apart and turning on itself to the point where we are weaker than we have been in a 100 years.

4 we won't eat much meat and it will be just a treat. We have seen farmers suffer from prices, factories burn down, major restrictions for the sake of the environment that hurt fuel and fertilizers for farmers, people like Eric Adams saying he will restrict foods in new york for the good of the environment and that dairy and meat are bad for people. Even 3 years ago milk isles were huge in stores, now they are tiny and meat sections are smaller and prices are insane.

5 we will have to welcome and integrate a billion displaced by climate change (aka poor foriengers). And what did trump stand for? A closed border. And what happened right after he was out? A open border and where poor illegals are flooding into our country even today.

And so on. And all of this happened after trump was out and ever since he was out it has been a non stop attack on him from every angle in an attempt to keep him from being able to run again unlike we have ever seen before.

Belief that 2020 was stolen by the Democrats is not proof.

The opposite, that it was not, has loads of evidence.

:)

At first I didn't believe it was but after a few years I've come to believe it was stolen.
Wow, it took you that long to figure it out?

I noticed our country has changed more in 2 years than it has in the past 10. As soon as Biden took office we saw a immediate and rapid change in our country to the point no one president could do on their own, not even a administration could do.
BINGO. The guy gets it.

You've started a thread and then succeeded on not saying a single word on topic!

Forum List

Back