Breitbart: Please Stop Using Our Video to Mislead Americans -- The Weather Channel

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Climate Change is real
are they talking about AGW bullshit or natural Climate Change?

Of course the earth is cooling. In the next few years it will get very cold. The sun is in minima. In a past minima, the Thames froze solid.

Liberals just hate science.

• Banned
Of course the earth is cooling. In the next few years it will get very cold. The sun is in minima. In a past minima, the Thames froze solid.

That's uh, not what the science says -- Mod Edit -- Too close to family.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's uh, not what the science says -- you inbred cretin.
Your ignorance is not my problem.

There is no such thing as global warming or climate change. Al gore lied to you.

So, the dame dishonest lying POS who ran Breitbart, where lies & white Supremacy rein, will be advising our new President. A President who is one of the MMGW deniers -a indicator that he is dumber than shit.

Someone has to point out that climate change was invented to take your money.

In the war against climate change California has prohibited cow farts. The idea that a cow farting in Tulare county can raise the ocean in the Seychelles is a worse myth than the butterfly thinking it can create a tornado by fluttering its wings in Philadelphia. Yet, this is what the delusional liberals believe.

It's a hoax, there are no marooned polar bears.

In the war against climate change California has prohibited cow farts. The idea that a cow farting in Tulare county can raise the ocean in the Seychelles is a worse myth than the butterfly thinking it can create a tornado by fluttering its wings in Philadelphia. Yet, this is what the delusional liberals believe.

MMGW deniers are dumber than shit. Duped by those paid for by the fossil fuel industry.

Your examples prove it. How did you get that dumb?

There is no such thing as global warming or climate change. Al gore lied to you.
Tipsy, I think it is terrible what Syfte called you. You are right about the Global warming hoax. I'm hearing the AlGore visited Trump today. I hope he doesn't listen.

Tipsy, I think it is terrible what Syfte called you. You are right about the Global warming hoax. I'm hearing the AlGore visited Trump today. I hope he doesn't listen.
I pay no attention to those who just don't know any better.

Gore visited Trump Tower but he only met with Ivanka. This indicates that it was treated as a courtesy visit.

Thank you for being in my corner. We don't support one another enough.

That's uh, not what the science says -- you inbred cretin.

No such thing as climate change? Are you for real?

I pay no attention to those who just don't know any better.

Gore visited Trump Tower but he only met with Ivanka. This indicates that it was treated as a courtesy visit.

Thank you for being in my corner. We don't support one another enough.
“I had a lengthy and very productive session with the president-elect,” Mr. Gore, the former vice president, told reporters at Trump Tower. “It was a sincere search for areas of common ground. I had a meeting beforehand with Ivanka Trump. The bulk of the time was with the president-elect, Donald Trump. I found it an extremely interesting conversation, and to be continued.”

If Trump opts to to keep up the global warming effort. I am going to laugh my ass off at each & every one of you dumbass deniers.

Please never reproduce.

Please never reproduce.
All white people should start having large families of above six children.

Please never reproduce.
All white people should start having large families of above six children.

Intelligence is more important than the color of your skin. Idiots like you are gauranteeing that there will be no future for kids.

Forum List

Back