Trump Tweet: "HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!"

Nobody blamed Donnie for "all" the US deaths caused by CV19 or for the virus itself. However, two months of Donnie's Dithering & Dawdling and Downplaying cost tens of thousands of lives.
Actually you yourself did in your own OP saying 100,000 deaths were due to Trump "ineptitude".
Learn to read what you yourself posted.

Half of them are blood on Donnie's tiny, pussy-grabbing hands - MINIMALLY

Last edited:
Who says that - Anyone?? Memorial Day is a somber day of remembrance, not a "HAPPY" one. Maybe you were "HAPPY" during a backyard barbecue yesterday afternoon. And birthdays should be happy. 4th of July should be happy. Labor Day should be happy. Easter should be happy. Thanksgiving should be happy. And Christmas should be Merry.

Clearly, he doesn't understand giving the ultimate sacrifice. Reason? Not only Captain Bone Spurs, but NO Trump has EVER served in the armed services is probably why he has no concept - NONE. Yesterday was also about 100k Americans having given their lives thanks to his ineptitude. He doesn't care about them either.

Be sure to click on the Twit's Tweet and read through some of the responses. :rolleyes:

EY4lryFUEAAz28O

How many Obamas have served in the military?

His grandfather for one:

He wasn’t an Obama.

Obamas real father is from Kenya dummy.

No shit, Sherlock.

Nobody blamed Donnie for "all" the US deaths caused by CV19 or for the virus itself. However, two months of Donnie's Dithering & Dawdling and Downplaying cost tens of thousands of lives.
Actually you yourself did in your own OP saying 100,000 deaths were due to Trump "ineptitude".

Half of them are blood on Donnie's hands - MINIMALLY
So at a minimum 50,000 people died needlessly due to Trump errors?

Why don't you document that, Champ?
And then post it to one of your Trump hating chimp friendss. Because that's just true TDS bullshit!
You are like what's her name....you don't even care if what you are saying are patent lies and b.s.
You just can't help yourself. You're a male Karen that makes me pray the Cascade subduction plate launches
that tsunami as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Who says that - Anyone?? Memorial Day is a somber day of remembrance, not a "HAPPY" one. Maybe you were "HAPPY" during a backyard barbecue yesterday afternoon. And birthdays should be happy. 4th of July should be happy. Labor Day should be happy. Easter should be happy. Thanksgiving should be happy. And Christmas should be Merry.

Clearly, he doesn't understand giving the ultimate sacrifice. Reason? Not only Captain Bone Spurs, but NO Trump has EVER served in the armed services is probably why he has no concept - NONE. Yesterday was also about 100k Americans having given their lives thanks to his ineptitude. He doesn't care about them either.

Be sure to click on the Twit's Tweet and read through some of the responses. :rolleyes:

EY4lryFUEAAz28O

His grandfather for one:

He wasn’t an Obama.

Obamas real father is from Kenya dummy.

No shit, Sherlock.

So why did you ask that dumb ass question if you didnt want to accept the service of his maternal grandfather you dumbass?

EY4lryFUEAAz28O

One that we know of. Why do you ask?

I’m admiring the stupidity of the OP, who suddenly cares about military service for POTUS. Obama never had any, none from old BJ Clinton the draft dodger or his father. No service for Quid Pro Joe or his loser of a father. But DrHate is very upset about President Trump not having served, although he is dead wrong saying he has “no concept” of serving. He did go to a military boarding school, which is more than any of those Dems did.

And then post it to one of your Trump hating chimp friendss. Because that's just true TDS bullshit!
You are like what's her name....you don't even care if what you are saying are patent lies and b.s.
You just can't help yourself. You're a male Karen that makes me pray the Cascade subduction plate launches

I did that earlier - Pay the F attention eh sport?

If the United States had begun imposing social distancing measures one week earlier than it did in March, about 36,000 fewer people would have died in the coronavirus outbreak, according to new estimates from Columbia University disease modelers.​
And if the country had begun locking down cities and limiting social contact on March 1, two weeks earlier than most people started staying home, the vast majority of the nation’s deaths — about 83% — would have been avoided, the researchers estimated.​
Under that scenario, about 54,000 fewer people would have died by early May.​

If the United States had begun imposing social distancing measures one week earlier than it did in March, about 36,000 fewer people would have died in the coronavirus outbreak, according to new estimates from Columbia University disease modelers.​
And if the country had begun locking down cities and limiting social contact on March 1, two weeks earlier than most people started staying home, the vast majority of the nation’s deaths — about 83% — would have been avoided, the researchers estimated.​

So let me get this straight, we are basing the numbers on MODELING that proved so righteous to begin with predicting 2 Million dead now modeling says we could have save lives if we began the American house arrest two weeks earlier?????
Come back when you have some actual facts

You mean those same models that said we'd have 2 million dead by now?

I’m admiring the stupidity of the OP, who suddenly cares about military service for POTUS. Obama never had any, none from old BJ Clinton the draft dodger or his father. No service for Quid Pro Joe or his loser of a father. But DrHate is very upset about President Trump not having served, although he is dead wrong saying he has “no concept” of serving. He did go to a military boarding school, which is more than any of those Dems did.
Tough guy Quid Pro Joe did make our municipal swimming pools safe from thugs like Corn Pop and he says he played baseball and some football at Delaware but got a 4-F deferment from the Army due to asthma.

On the plus side we do know Hunter Biden was in the Navy because he was tossed out for snorting coke.

How many deaths is Pelosi responsible for back in February telling everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and party?

If the United States had begun imposing social distancing measures one week earlier than it did in March, about 36,000 fewer people would have died in the coronavirus outbreak, according to new estimates from Columbia University disease modelers.And if the country had begun locking down cities and limiting social contact on March 1, two weeks earlier than most people started staying home, the vast majority of the nation’s deaths — about 83% — would have been avoided, the researchers estimated.Under that scenario, about 54,000 fewer people would have died by early May.
Oh okay.... :rolleyes:
When I said bring your "documentation" I didn't know you would it take it so literally and bring your estimates from unknown Columbia university disease modellers.
Can't get any more factually concrete and indisputable than that, I guess.

Maybe you need to "pay the F attention" to what documentation actually is vs. some cherry picked guesstimates by some unknown leftist Ivy League computer model punks.

Jerk offs like you give the left a bad name.

EY4lryFUEAAz28O

One that we know of. Why do you ask?

I backed up my claim about Obama's grandfather having served in WW2.
Can you give us a link on the Trump (or "Drumpf" prior to the name change) family member doing the same?
NO you can't - And as for Donnie's "military boarding school" - :lmao:

CKZieDlWgAANeCu.jpg

These people are heroes because they were killed in battle? I like people who weren't killed in battle, ok.

So they wanted me to lower the flags for them. Do this, do that, do that. I gave them everything. That's ok. I don't want anything for that. I didn't give these guys the B or the C treatment. I could have, but I didn't. I gave them the A+ treatment. So they call me up and thank me for being so nice to these memorial "heroes". They say they're looking down on us and smiling. I say don't worry about it. Maybe they're looking up.

So I've gotta be honest. I never liked these people much. Hasn't been for me. I probably never will. I gave them the kind of memorial that they would have wanted, which as President, I had to approve. I don't care about this, they didn't thank me. That's ok. But I was never a fan of these "heroes". Not my kind of people.

These people are heroes because they were killed in battle? I like people who weren't killed in battle, ok.

So they wanted me to lower the flags for them. Do this, do that, do that. I gave them everything. That's ok. I don't want anything for that. I didn't give these guys the B or the C treatment. I could have, but I didn't. I gave them the A+ treatment. So they call me up and thank me for being so nice to these memorial "heroes". They say they're looking down on us and smiling. I say don't worry about it. Maybe they're looking up.

So I've gotta be honest. I never liked these people much. Hasn't been for me. I probably never will. I gave them the kind of memorial that they would have wanted, which as President, I had to approve. I don't care about this, they didn't thank me. That's ok. But I was never a fan of these "heroes". Not my kind of people.
a perfect speech

I was about to call you an asshole until I realized this was probably something that incompetent fuckup in the white house probably said.

Forum List

Back