Trump Trying to Incite another Insurrection/riot?

Thanks for admitting that you can't prove your lie.
Michael Cohen went to jail for Trump
Trump's CFO is going to jail
Trump is sending patriotic songs to the people serving time for the insurrection. He sent them. He should be in jail with them.

McConnell said Trump was guilty and would have convicted him after he was impeached for a 2nd time but he was not the president anymore. Do you understand this? Because Mitch was afraid of Trump supporters. He hoped Trump would die before 2024 or go away.

Nothing will get through to you Nazi. The question is, are you Fox News knowingly lying to me or are you a Fox News Viewer who believes the lies?
“But especially dumb ones. Cousin-fucking types, not Saudi royalty.”
That's what Fox thinks about your dumb ass. So are you a liar or idiot? Are you a liar or a cousing fucking Republican as Fox puts it. Their words not mine. We just called you deplorables.
1. Calling Godwin's Law, you lose. Thanks for playing.
2. Trump lost by about 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA. It was a very close election. I have not seen a book proving the voter-fraud cases yet. Saying that there was no voter fraud is ridiculous. We all know that democrats cheat. To deny that is to deny reality. Proving it is the tough part.

1. Calling Godwin's Law, you lose. Thanks for playing.
2. Trump lost by about 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA. It was a very close election. I have not seen a book proving the voter-fraud cases yet. Saying that there was no voter fraud is ridiculous. We all know that democrats cheat. To deny that is to deny reality. Proving it is the tough part.
No. We all know Republicans must have cheated the ways they accuse us and got away with it. If you are so sure it happens it makes you suspect.

Fox News calls you Cousing F'ers. If I called you that I'd get banned. But you listen to a media source who thinks that about you and your claims.

It doesn't matter if Trump calls for protests or not, you libtards will accuse him of it anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I would demur on that.

Yes, it does indeed matter if Trump agitates and instigates angry protests.
It matters a great deal.

Witness: What we saw on January 6th on the stage of the Eclipse. Don Trump had a profound responsibility to be a moderating and measured voice to the assembled crowd of his fans. He had an immense duty as a leader to ensure that his more rabid MAGAfans would not act out in a violent fashion. He had seen them do it before in previous rallies. He knew what they were capable of. Yet....

Yet, he ---and Rudy, and Eastman, and Brooks, and Fredo, and Guilfoyle.....all agitated and angered the assembled fans and turned them into a violent mob that promptly went and beat the hell out of uniformed federal police, vandalized our People's House, and threatened to kill the Vice President and the Speaker of the House.

We ALL saw it happen ....as it happened.

So yeah, it matters a great deal if Don Trump will be a responsible civic-minded leader of his fans, or an instigator of more violence.

I would demur on that.

Yes, it does indeed matter if Trump agitates and instigates angry protests.
It matters a great deal.

Witness: What we saw on January 6th on the stage of the Eclipse. Don Trump had a profound responsibility to be a moderating and measured voice to the assembled crowd of his fans. He had an immense duty as a leader to ensure that his more rabid MAGAfans would not act out in a violent fashion. He had seen them do it before in previous rallies. He knew what they were capable of. Yet....

Yet, he ---and Rudy, and Eastman, and Brooks, and Fredo, and Guilfoyle.....all agitated and angered the assembled fans and turned them into a violent mob that promptly went and beat the hell out of uniformed federal police, vandalized our People's House, and threatened to kill the Vice President and the Speaker of the House.

We ALL saw it happen ....as it happened.

So yeah, it matters a great deal if Don Trump will be a responsible civic-minded leader of his fans, or an instigator of more violence.

Trump tried to grab steering wheel, lunged at head of security after he was told he couldn't go to the Capitol on Jan. 6, former Meadows aide says​

No. We all know Republicans must have cheated the ways they accuse us and got away with it. If you are so sure it happens it makes you suspect.
Fox News calls you Cousing F'ers. If I called you that I'd get banned. But you listen to a media source who thinks that about you and your claims.
No links, no facts, just Low-IQ talking point lies, thanks for playing.

Saying that there was no voter fraud is ridiculous
Nor is anyone of responsibility saying that.
Rather, all knowledgeable, informed people who were in a position to know have said.......'there was not significant enough fraud to sway any election'.

With 160 million people voting, in something like 125,000 precincts, with a couple million poll workers, spread across at least 5 zones, and a whole multiplicity of localized election laws....well, hell yes, there is gonna be some fraud. Nickel dime stuff -- like we saw from those GOP blue-hairs in Florida's Villages. Small-change fraud.

In other words, it is a 'strawman' tactic to claim that "saying there was no fraud is ridiculous".

You are better than that poster 'kyzr'.

Rather, all knowledgeable, informed people who were in a position to know have said.......'there was not significant enough fraud to sway any election'.

With 160 million people voting, in something like 125,000 precincts, with a couple million poll workers, spread across at least 5 zones, and a whole multiplicity of localized election laws....well, hell yes, there is gonna be some fraud. Nickel dime stuff -- like we saw from those GOP blue-hairs in Florida's Villages. Small-change fraud.

In other words, it is a 'strawman' tactic to claim that "saying there was no fraud is ridiculous".

Thanks for that. Just putting up one suspicious voter-fraud factoid. Look at the total number of votes compared to prior elections. More than two standard deviations. I call bullshit. Sleepy Joe did not motivate that many voters as compared to Obama or Hillary as examples. There are millions of unexpected votes if you do the math.
1679318758003.png

And they have been saying this every election since 1980 that I remember. It does rise to the ridiculous level at some point.

Michael Cohen went to jail for Trump
Trump's CFO is going to jail
Trump is sending patriotic songs to the people serving time for the insurrection. He sent them. He should be in jail with them.

McConnell said Trump was guilty and would have convicted him after he was impeached for a 2nd time but he was not the president anymore. Do you understand this? Because Mitch was afraid of Trump supporters. He hoped Trump would die before 2024 or go away.
Your post still doesn't prove that Trump incited the protest. Calling the protest an "insurrection" is a lie. You want to see what a real "insurrection" looks like?
This is a real insurrection:

No you are a liar. You are anti-American. You’re also scared and extremely weak. You are very weak person. So if you just keep on insulting people and making things up. It’s not gonna get you anything. I hope you get the help you need. Have a nice day my friend
The Donald, is that you?

Thanks for that. Just putting up one suspicious voter-fraud factoid. Look at the total number of votes compared to prior elections. More than two standard deviations. I call bullshit. Sleepy Joe did not motivate that many voters as compared to Obama or Hillary as examples. There are millions of unexpected votes if you do the math.
View attachment 767525
I cannot seem to find note 5 and tell me again how this "proves" voter fraud.

Trump tried to grab steering wheel, lunged at head of security after he was told he couldn't go to the Capitol on Jan. 6, former Meadows aide says​

/----/ Donald Trump, well known for his 18-foot-long arms, reached through the glass partition and grabbed the steering wheel. No sane libtard moonbat would disagree. OH, you got him this time #9,765
iu

Last edited:
"Sleepy Joe did not motivate that many voters as compared to Obama or Hillary as examples."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I quite agree that Joe Biden did not motivate so many voters to vote for Joe Biden.

Trump did.

A significant number...determinatively significant.... voted against Trump.

We know that. We know that because we learned it from Don Trump's own in-house pollster Tony Fabrizio. Read his 27-page report in this Politico link. Polled Republicans thought Trump was untrustworthy and incompetent.

And we know that too -----because Don Trump's own commissioned investigation ($600,000 worth of investigation) revealed there wasn't enough fraud to impact an election.

To wit:

"Trump hid reports disproving 2020 election fraud claims: Report"

OH, you git him this time
Oh, l dunno if they 'got him this time', but......

...but, good poster Cellblock, you have offered this message-board an illustration of the wrong vehicle. (see post #377)

The one used....per multiple reports.....was not the stretch limo you have offered us, but an armored standard-sized SUV.

Which adds significant context to the initial reports of the contretemps within it on January 6th.

FYI

I cannot seem to find note 5 and tell me again how this "proves" voter fraud.
Look at the number of total votes in the prior elections, and then look at the total number of votes in 2020.
Typically the total number would be about 125m total votes.
In 2020 the total number of votes was 156m votes
So where did those ~30m extra votes come from?

Forum List

Back