Trump travel at $10M in first 3 weeks - Annually that will be $120M

Likely to cost? Fail. Come back with real numbers. And actual trips, not projected.

Judicial Watch: New Obama Travel Costs Bring Eight-Year Total over $96 Million - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch announced today that it has received new documents from both the Secret Service and the Air Force relating to Obama travel expenses, bringing the known total over the past eight years to $96,938,882.51.

Does that matter? It is costing $1 million dollars PER DAY to take care of Melania and Barron Trump in NY... since November 8th. It's been 101 days. That's right, $101,000,000 spent already just to do that, and counting because she won't move to the White House and they don't want Barron to move schools. Do you understand that? Tax payers are paying $1 million a day because SHE does want to move, and because they don't want HIM to change schools. At that cost, fuck it, move his entire school to DC including all the students, teachers, parents... that's fucking ignorant.
Hey, you're here humping my leg while claiming I've been stalking you. LOL.

But where's your source?

This isn't your thread...and I responded to someone else first. And of course I didn't insult you first, but look what you did. A source as to how much it cost per day? Have you been asleep the last 3 months? It's been posted numerous times...

New York City Will Spend $1 Million a Day to Protect Trump and His Family

Now later Mayor DeBlasio actually sent a bill to the federal government for $35 or at $500,000 per day. Thing is, that's just the cost for New York, and not the cost we know for federal tax dollars that is being used to rent out the rooms for federal agents at Trump Tower, the federal government isn't sharing that.
My thread? Why snivel so much? How does the city bill the feds? Does not compute. Let us know when you have some facts.

Yes, "your thread" as in how you come to threads I start just to troll.

Yes... Mayor DeBlasio sent a bill to the feds. This is news from December. It has been talked about on this forum many times now...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/nyregion/new-york-reimburse-trump-security-costs.html
You really are quite the pussy. Never saw so much sniveling. Your troll thread is bullshit, do don't know what the annual expense will be. And sending a bill doesn't mean it's going to be paid. What authority does the city have over the federal government? None. DeBlowsio can waste tax payer dollars and bill all he wants to.

Does that matter? It is costing $1 million dollars PER DAY to take care of Melania and Barron Trump in NY... since November 8th. It's been 101 days. That's right, $101,000,000 spent already just to do that, and counting because she won't move to the White House and they don't want Barron to move schools. Do you understand that? Tax payers are paying $1 million a day because SHE does want to move, and because they don't want HIM to change schools. At that cost, fuck it, move his entire school to DC including all the students, teachers, parents... that's fucking ignorant.

But where's your source?

This isn't your thread...and I responded to someone else first. And of course I didn't insult you first, but look what you did. A source as to how much it cost per day? Have you been asleep the last 3 months? It's been posted numerous times...

Now later Mayor DeBlasio actually sent a bill to the federal government for $35 or at $500,000 per day. Thing is, that's just the cost for New York, and not the cost we know for federal tax dollars that is being used to rent out the rooms for federal agents at Trump Tower, the federal government isn't sharing that.
My thread? Why snivel so much? How does the city bill the feds? Does not compute. Let us know when you have some facts.

Yes... Mayor DeBlasio sent a bill to the feds. This is news from December. It has been talked about on this forum many times now...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/nyregion/new-york-reimburse-trump-security-costs.html
You really are quite the pussy. Never saw so much sniveling. Your troll thread is bullshit, do don't know what the annual expense will be. And sending a bill doesn't mean it's going to be paid. What authority does the city have over the federal government? None. DeBlowsio can waste tax payer dollars and bill all he wants to.

Look at you, you cried about me personally attacking you in the other thread, in which you attacked me first in your very first post, and have attacked me with every post in this thread. I said that New York Mayor sent them a bill. You acted like that wasn't true and I needed to provide proof. I only said he sent a bill, did I not? And, the federal government has been renting out an entire floor in Trump Tower, which isn't included in the bill that New York sent in. That IS money that for sure is being paid for with federal tax dollars.

Ok I'm done with you. You made an ignorant post in this thread and then continued to troll for information that has already been provided on this board several times. You've been proven wrong once again. I didn't insult you personally a single time in this thread in my responses but you have done so in every single one of your's. Funny coming from someone that used to chide me over and over about how I was showing my ignorance by attacking people personally because I didn't have any substance in my posts.

Trump is making a 'campaign style' stop in Florida today. That's the symptom of a man who either doesn't know he's president,

doesn't want to be president, or simply doesn't care.

/--- Obozo the Clown campaigned for 8 years so did Billy Boy Clinton. No fake outrage from you Libtards.

Not true.
Yes, it's true. After 4 Americans died, Obama lied about it and took off for a fundraiser.

Trump is making a 'campaign style' stop in Florida today. That's the symptom of a man who either doesn't know he's president,

/--- Obozo the Clown campaigned for 8 years so did Billy Boy Clinton. No fake outrage from you Libtards.

Not true.
Yes, it's true. After 4 Americans died, Obama lied about it and took off for a fundraiser.

And when two planes hit the World Trade Center Bush sat in a classroom and continued to read a book to kids. It's a never ending cycle of blame the guy in front of you instead of being the better person... exactly why I hate political parties and partisanship. Fucking grow a pair and have some personal responsibility for yourself.

Not true.

And when two planes hit the World Trade Center Bush sat in a classroom and continued to read a book to kids. It's a never ending cycle of blame the guy in front of you instead of being the better person... exactly why I hate political parties and partisanship. Fucking grow a pair and have some personal responsibility for yourself.
He finished reading a book, while the others gathered information. When the first plane hit I thought it was an accident.

Not true.

He finished reading a book, while the others gathered information. When the first plane hit I thought it was an accident.

Glad you can admit he didn't have a sense of urgency about it. Now quit dwelling on what people in the past did and worry about what is going on in the present.

Trump spent $66M of his own money on his campaign and is taking $1 a year in salary. And then there's Barry the Fairy and his husband Mike's expenses, salary, and campaign contributions. You sure you want to continue this conversation?
huh.gif

Trump spent $66M of his own money on his campaign and is taking $1 a year in salary. And then there's Barry the Fairy and his husband Mike's expenses, salary, and campaign contributions. You sure you want to continue this conversation?
huh.gif

Your first statement doesn't justify Donald flying to Florida every weekend.
And your second statement is trolling. I posted Obama's travel expenses and if you know math, you'll see Trump will reach $86M in his FIRST year, dumbass

But where's your source?

"and sending a bill doesn't mean it's going to be paid". That's right. Ask some of Trump's contractors.

Not true.

Glad you can admit he didn't have a sense of urgency about it. Now quit dwelling on what people in the past did and worry about what is going on in the present.
Under Obama liberals did want to talk about the present.

Not true.

Under Obama liberals did want to talk about the present.

What a paradoxical statement. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back