Would some of you that believe the MSM is not biased... please justify the following..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Because the biased MSM has been so successful at intrusion in the journalism schools, (I took several college journalism classes in the 1960s and Biased news was totally restricted to the editorial/opinion page) but the concept of the "5 Ws"... "Who, when, where, what," have been so ignored because of the "" we know have statements from MSM network news crackpot "journalists"... is the reason for the trigger warnings today!
For example: ABC,CBS, NBC did the following :
After they and other biased MSM donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden while during a 3 month period ABC,CBS,NBC they along their personal donations, donated $400 million in free advertising.e. over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
The below link found network news provided 92% negative news about Trump!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

Negative news... yet for example here are the other presidents negative news statistics:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
1) lowest negative news Biden 19%
2) Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
3) George W. Bush (28%), negative
4) Barack Obama (20%), negative
5) Donald Trump (62%) negative. (again REMEMBER the BIASED MSM Donated 96% of their money to Hillary..she LOST!

So the "WHY" of the 5 "Ws" taught in journalism classes are totally obliterated because either the Democrats according to
the BIASED MSM does FEWER negative things than a GOP in the FIRST 60 days.

HOW many Americans are aware of this manipulation of their political opinions by the BIASED, money donating, news coverage donations MSM?

MSMdonations.png

Last edited:
Because the biased MSM has been so successful at intrusion in the journalism schools, (I took several college journalism classes in the 1960s and Biased news was totally restricted to the editorial/opinion page) that the concept of the "5 Ws"... "Who, when, where, what," have been so ignored because of the "" we know have statements from MSM network news crackpot "journalists"... is the reason for the trigger warnings today!
After they and other biased MSM donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden while during a 3 month period ABC,CBS,NBC they along their personal donations, donated $400 million in free advertising.e. over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"
Negative news... yet for example here are the other presidents negative news statistics:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
5) Donald Trump (62%) negative. (again REMEMBER the BIASED MSM Donated 96% of their money to Hillary..she LOST!
So the "WHY" of the 5 "Ws" taught in journalism classes are totally obliterated because either the Democrats according to

HOW many Americans are aware of this manipulation of their political opinions by the BIASED, money donating, news coverage donations MSM?

View attachment 767955
I was trained in journalism in 1969 at the Defense Information School at Ft. Benjamin Harrison, IN. I agree with everything that you've presented. Objective journalism was paramount at that time. The journalists of today are partisan hacks.

I stopped watch biased news networks 30 years ago for this very reason now I look at alternative news which I have been building a growing list over time that I use to post articles in my Patriot Forum.

This week I am going to cancel TV for the last time and save about $70 a month.

I was trained in journalism in 1969 at the Defense Information School at Ft. Benjamin Harrison, IN. I agree with everything that you've presented. Objective journalism was paramount at that time. The journalists of today are partisan hacks.
I like you probably grew up totally cognizant that the OPINION of the newspaper was ONLY on the editorial page.
The rest of the "NEWS" articles were objective, lacked personal opinions and at least didn't favor one side or the other.
Here are some examples of the biased MSM...
  1. The DNC colluded with CNN in devising questions in April to be asked of Mr. Trump in an upcoming Wolf Blitzer interview.
  2. While she was working at the (CNN) network, Mrs. Brazile passed along a question about the death penalty before CNN’s March democratic primary debate
  3. In 2012, The Times said it was drawing “‘a clear line’” against the practice of news sources being allowed to approve quotations in stories after the fact.”
  4. Dana Milbank, a Washington Post columnist, asked the DNC for research for a negative Trump column he wrote in April. Mr. Milbank’s column was titled: “The Ten Plagues of Trump” and had a list of “outrageous things” said by Mr. Trump

These are jus a few examples of how the biased MSM has subtly altered political positions.

Because the biased MSM has been so successful at intrusion in the journalism schools, (I took several college journalism classes in the 1960s and Biased news was totally restricted to the editorial/opinion page) but the concept of the "5 Ws"... "Who, when, where, what," have been so ignored because of the "" we know have statements from MSM network news crackpot "journalists"... is the reason for the trigger warnings today!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.

View attachment 767955
Somewhere, a record player skips continually over the same place on an album..over..and over..and over. :)
There is no such thing as a "liberal" media. It's a myth. It doesn't exist. The majority of the media that the fringe counts
for their news sources (including social media and the Internet) is conservative or alt-right.

Isn't time you got some updated material?

View attachment 767955
Here's what I find interesting.

For the sake of argument, let's say this is true.

The answer from the right is to fight biased news with more biased news.

Why not try to make the news as centered as possible?

I see you dodged my point entirely.
There shouldnt be biased news coming from the MSM in the first place.
If they were honest there wouldnt be a need for conservative news organizations period.
Not dodging your point. I gave you yours. Right in this statement, you tout the "need" for conservative (biased) news. I would argue that there no need for any biased news.

Again you dodged my point.
If the MSM wasn't biased there wouldnt be a need for conservative news outlets,of which there are very few of if any.
Very few if any!?!?!

If any!?!?!

Fox News

National Review

One America News

New York Post

The Hill

Breitbart News

The Wall Street Journal

The Blaze

The Gateway Pundit

The Daily Caller

RedState

Newsmax

Judicial Watch

The Heritage Foundation

The Washington Times

CNS News

The Washington Examiner

The Washington Free Beacon

World News Daily

American Thinker

The American Spectator

Infowars

Townhall

And then you have your long-winded podcasts by Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Charlie Kirk, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, Ted Cruz, the Federalist Radio Hour, Dan Bongino, Mark Levin, Candace Owens, Matt Walsh, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, and many more.

Very few if any!?!?!

If any!?!?!

Fox News

National Review

One America News

New York Post

The Hill

Breitbart News

The Wall Street Journal

The Blaze

The Gateway Pundit

The Daily Caller

RedState

Newsmax

Judicial Watch

The Heritage Foundation

The Washington Times

CNS News

The Washington Examiner

The Washington Free Beacon

World News Daily

American Thinker

The American Spectator

Infowars

Townhall

And then you have your long-winded podcasts by Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Charlie Kirk, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, Ted Cruz, the Federalist Radio Hour, Dan Bongino, Mark Levin, Candace Owens, Matt Walsh, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, and many more.

FUX is leaning left these days and none of your other examples are part of the MSM.

Here's what I find interesting.

For the sake of argument, let's say this is true.

The answer from the right is to fight biased news with more biased news.

Why not try to make the news as centered as possible?
That is exactly what we are talking about. Objectivity knows no party. The current state of the media makes the muckrakers and Yellow Kid of the last century look like child's play. Journalism is dead. Unbiased news is NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE.

Forum List

Back