Trump travel at $10M in first 3 weeks - Annually that will be $120M

Trump is making a 'campaign style' stop in Florida today. That's the symptom of a man who either doesn't know he's president,

doesn't want to be president, or simply doesn't care.

Please tell us how, by any stretch of the imagination, your conclusion follows your piddly premise.

Start with how Trump turned a speech at the CIA into a campaing like tyrade. Turned a press conference into an anti-media rant. Trump only knows how to sell himself

Trump is making a 'campaign style' stop in Florida today. That's the symptom of a man who either doesn't know he's president,

Please tell us how, by any stretch of the imagination, your conclusion follows your piddly premise.

Start with how Trump turned a speech at the CIA into a campaing like tyrade. Turned a press conference into an anti-media rant. Trump only knows how to sell himself

And the problem with that is ????

I was a Bernie fan....he spoke to people.

I am not a Trump fan....

But there is no getting around the fact that he connected with people better than any of the GOPers in the primary and Hillary.

And the problem with that is ????

I was a Bernie fan....he spoke to people.

I am not a Trump fan....

But there is no getting around the fact that he connected with people better than any of the GOPers in the primary and Hillary.

Connecting with people - a plus
Not knowing a thing about running a government - aa minus

/---- I hope Pres Trump spends $10 million a week on travel just to piss you Libtards off.

Great attitude, if you are going down everyone should go down right? What an ironic post from a guy with a military photo as an avatar... were you in the military? Is that the type of attitude you had there too? If you were going to die, fuck it your whole company should die too?

Likely to cost? Fail. Come back with real numbers. And actual trips, not projected.

Judicial Watch: New Obama Travel Costs Bring Eight-Year Total over $96 Million - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch announced today that it has received new documents from both the Secret Service and the Air Force relating to Obama travel expenses, bringing the known total over the past eight years to $96,938,882.51.

Does that matter? It is costing $1 million dollars PER DAY to take care of Melania and Barron Trump in NY... since November 8th. It's been 101 days. That's right, $101,000,000 spent already just to do that, and counting because she won't move to the White House and they don't want Barron to move schools. Do you understand that? Tax payers are paying $1 million a day because SHE doesn't want to move, and because they don't want HIM to change schools. At that cost, fuck it, move his entire school to DC including all the students, teachers, parents... that's fucking ignorant.

Last edited:
Likely to cost? Fail. Come back with real numbers. And actual trips, not projected.

Judicial Watch: New Obama Travel Costs Bring Eight-Year Total over $96 Million - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch announced today that it has received new documents from both the Secret Service and the Air Force relating to Obama travel expenses, bringing the known total over the past eight years to $96,938,882.51.

Does that matter? It is costing $1 million dollars PER DAY to take care of Melania and Barron Trump in NY... since November 8th. It's been 101 days. That's right, $101,000,000 spent already just to do that, and counting because she won't move to the White House and they don't want Barron to move schools. Do you understand that? Tax payers are paying $1 million a day because SHE does want to move, and because they don't want HIM to change schools. At that cost, fuck it, move his entire school to DC including all the students, teachers, parents... that's fucking ignorant.
Hey, you're here humping my leg while claiming I've been stalking you. LOL.

But where's your source?

So let's say Melania and the kid move to D.C. next spring, the cost of the Trump's personal travel will be around $480,000,000 in his first four years. That's still $400,000,000+/- more than Obama spent over 8 years.
"The kid". God you're a piece of shit!
Now you are suggesting Melania and 'the kid' are going to stay in NYC until "next spring".
You're mentally ill.
Be VERY careful you don't cross the line asshole.
You may end up eating cat food sandwiches in a federal prison.

Attack Obama and then defend Trump for the same thing you attacked Obama for.

Fascinating.

Trump has three wives and three primary residences, making him three times as expensive to protect. No biggie for the GOP.
President Trump "has three wives"?
Permanent Ignore!

What a hypocrite!

1. Trump's personal travel is at $10M in just 4 weeks. Three trips to Mar a Lago in less than one month!
Here's how much Trump's Florida trips are likely costing taxpayers

2. Obama personal travel costs over 8 years was $86,000,000.
Obama Vacation Costs To Exceed $85 Million With Final Hawaii Trip For First Family

3. So if Trump insists on going home twice a month the costs will be $120,000,000 in his first year.

4. That doesn't count the $1M per day to keep Melania Trump's residency in NYC. ($365,000,000)
Protecting Donald Trump costs New York City more than $1 million a day

5. Trump's first year, at the current rate, will cost $485,000,000 (including Trump Tower).

6. So what was that Trump used to say about Obama's personal time?
6 Things President Trump Criticized Barack Obama For and Is Currently Doing Himself

Yeah, he's a real conservative all right.

WOW that's less than the dimocrats speaker of the house spent while she was in power, GO TRUMP saving us money every day.
And as far as your oshitscum amount, it is a total fabrication.

Does that matter? It is costing $1 million dollars PER DAY to take care of Melania and Barron Trump in NY... since November 8th. It's been 101 days. That's right, $101,000,000 spent already just to do that, and counting because she won't move to the White House and they don't want Barron to move schools. Do you understand that? Tax payers are paying $1 million a day because SHE does want to move, and because they don't want HIM to change schools. At that cost, fuck it, move his entire school to DC including all the students, teachers, parents... that's fucking ignorant.

But where's your source?

This isn't your thread...and I responded to someone else first. And of course I didn't insult you first, but look what you did. A source as to how much it cost per day? Have you been asleep the last 3 months? It's been posted numerous times...

New York City Will Spend $1 Million a Day to Protect Trump and His Family

Now later Mayor DeBlasio actually sent a bill to the federal government for $35 or at $500,000 per day. Thing is, that's just the cost for New York, and not the cost we know for federal tax dollars that is being used to rent out the rooms for federal agents at Trump Tower, the federal government isn't sharing that.

Attack Obama and then defend Trump for the same thing you attacked Obama for.

Fascinating.

Trump has three wives and three primary residences, making him three times as expensive to protect. No biggie for the GOP.
President Trump "has three wives"?
Permanent Ignore!

Two Ex's. One current.

And none of them in the whitehouse

Last edited:

But where's your source?

This isn't your thread...and I responded to someone else first. And of course I didn't insult you first, but look what you did. A source as to how much it cost per day? Have you been asleep the last 3 months? It's been posted numerous times...

Now later Mayor DeBlasio actually sent a bill to the federal government for $35 or at $500,000 per day. Thing is, that's just the cost for New York, and not the cost we know for federal tax dollars that is being used to rent out the rooms for federal agents at Trump Tower, the federal government isn't sharing that.

SO what? You don't mind paying the bill to keep the oshitass family at school, at the clubs, wherever the hell they are and it costs just as MUCH or MORE.

But where's your source?

SO what? You don't mind paying the bill to keep the oshitass family at school, at the clubs, wherever the hell they are and it costs just as MUCH or MORE.

Really? They moved into the White House... so leave and come back with another argument that one doesn't hold water.

But where's your source?

My thread? Why snivel so much? How does the city bill the feds? Does not compute. Let us know when you have some facts.

Home to Hawaii... LMFAO!!!

Trump admitted last year that Obama was born in the U.S. You birthers need to catch up with your Emperor.

Besides...it was hilary that was pusing that story the first time she ran for office....her minion, sydney blumenthal and a campaign minion were pushing the birther story to various reporters.......

But where's your source?

My thread? Why snivel so much? How does the city bill the feds? Does not compute. Let us know when you have some facts.

Yes, "your thread" as in how you come to threads I start just to troll.

Yes... Mayor DeBlasio sent a bill to the feds. This is news from December. It has been talked about on this forum many times now...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/nyregion/new-york-reimburse-trump-security-costs.html

If Trump would cut back his weekend vacations we could afford a wall

Forum List

Back