trump trashes GOP senator as ‘jerk’ for admitting Biden won 2020 election fair and square

Exactly. Trump's 1st debate performance caused my wife to say she could never vote for that AH.
I wonder how many other voters found him to be UN-electable after that 1st debate?
General Kelly said that Trump "was a very flawed man". I believe him.
He's a very honest man.

If you don't want an honest man to make you feel like a dick, don't be a dick.

Not surprised that Sen Rounds got hammered by the former POTUS…

Former President trump blasted Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) for admitting that the Republican standard-bearer lost the 2020 election fair and square.
trump denounced Rounds as a “jerk” and a “Republican in name only” and accused him of “going woke” on Monday for conceding that President Biden won the presidential election.

“I will never endorse this jerk again,” trump added.

Are you surprised trump would call a fellow Republican, a man he endorsed, a "jerk?"
I dont know why republicans show up on anti republican programs like ABC News “This Week” hosted by democrats like stepanapolas

they just mine the repubs for damaging sound bites

This shouldn’t surprise anyone any more than the sun rising in the East each morning does. Trump is never going to accept his defeat from 2020 and he’s always going to whine when anyone else does.

I will, however, agree with Trump’s assertions against the 2020 election being “free and fair”. Then again we haven’t had free and fair elections in this country in a long time and probably never will again.

What has he ever done that was "good for the country"?
If you have to ask that question there's not a damn thing anyone can tell you that will convince you of anything.

Theres not a statistic, fact, report, or shred of evidence that will change your mind. So why the fuck ask the question?

What has he ever done that was "good for the country"?
Trump secured our border. Built a wall until Democrats stopped him. Lowered taxes for the middle class like me. Cut excessive, unnecessary and costly regulations on business. Diffused the NoKo threat. Appointed great SC judges. Had great relations with Israel, moved the embassy to Jerusalem and brokered peace agreements in the Middle East. Provided parents with school choice. Had the lowest Black, Hispanic, women and teen age unemployment rates ever. Withdrew from the idiotic Paris accord. Made Europe pay their share of NATO and UN costs. Got the respect of Russia, China, Iran and NoKo. Expedited operation warp speed which resulted in 3 new vaccines in record time which was the worlds greatest response to COVID. Made new and fairer trade agreements with Mexico and China. Made the US energy independent. Lowered prices for oil and food. I'd give you more but I'm getting tired. Trump was the most energetic and productive President in my lifetime

Former President trump blasted Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) for admitting that the Republican standard-bearer lost the 2020 election fair and square.
trump denounced Rounds as a “jerk” and a “Republican in name only” and accused him of “going woke” on Monday for conceding that President Biden won the presidential election.

“I will never endorse this jerk again,” trump added.

Are you surprised trump would call a fellow Republican, a man he endorsed, a "jerk?"
He’s definitely “woke” from the cult standard.

I'm not surprised that that was a bit overly-nuanced for you.

Okay, so I could have said "He's a very candid man" and not made you actually rub those two remaining brain cells together too hard to try to grasp some subtle meaning. Don't want to wear them out, now, do we?

I haven't heard a better explanation than Sam's.

What if Trump decides to start a war with China on the pretense of China not being capable of striking back?

Just an example of why we need to know what's wrong with Trump's supporters. If they believe the stolen election nonsense, what else will they believe?

In any case, I might be notified if anybody gives a shit?
Like the way...leftists believe that women can be men. And visa versa?

Like the way Sonia Sotomayor believes
100,000 children are in the hospital on ventilators with serious
covid illnesses?

Like the way Justice Stephen Breyer, for example, declared there were "750 million new cases yesterday, or close to that" during SCOTUS hearings on the covid issue. There were not. No one knows where
that figure came from.

Meanwhile people come forward telling about how they were paid to steal ballots from ballot boxes.

Like the way...leftists believe that women can be men. And visa versa?

Like the way Sonia Sotomayor believes
100,000 children are in the hospital on ventilators with serious
covid illnesses?

Like the way Justice Stephen Breyer, for example, declared there were "750 million new cases yesterday, or close to that" during SCOTUS hearings on the covid issue. There were not. No one knows where
that figure came from.

Meanwhile people come forward telling about how they were paid to steal ballots from ballot boxes.

I would only question the claim of stealing ballots. Otherwise you'll hear no defense of the D party from me. I've said repeatedly that they are only the left side of American corrupt government.

Pursue the stolen ballot question if you think it's appropriate on this thread.

Forum List

Back