How to be Really Bad at Politics

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
First, let non-citizens vote in elections.

Next, if parents want their kids to go back to school, tell them they’re racist, sexist and misogynistic for doing so.

0534393D-8BC7-4902-A5C3-A34FCD7104B8.png

It’s just mind-boggling how bad the Left is at politics.

Next, if parents want their kids to go back to school, tell them they’re racist, sexist and misogynistic for doing so.

View attachment 586231
I think Chicago should simply fire all its teachers. They could hire back teachers without their disruptive union eventually, if anyone applied to be rehired. Why not? The teachers aren't teaching anyway, the schools are closed: this is an illegal strike and firing the lot of them is a good strategy often used in the last couple centuries.

View attachment 586231
Aren't you on the Left? Is this a self loathing thread?

2016 happened for only one reason. Complacency. Assuming a win, many didn't bother to vote.
Hillary lost because she played identity politics in the primaries and alienated a bunch of Bernie voters. It was over for her the moment her campaign started suggesting that he and his followers are sexist for not wanting Hillary.

2016 happened for only one reason. Complacency. Assuming a win, many didn't bother to vote.
No, I think the Left completely underestimated how much it has pissed people off with PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture.

Hell, I was warning about this here long before Escalator Day. Trump was the ultimate pushback to all that crap. I just didn't know how big and ugly the pushback would be.

View attachment 586231
What if the push to close the schools is rooted in sexism, racism and misogyny?

If we agreed on that, would it change their minds?

That's sexist, racist and misogynistic! I will now try to ruin your livelihood out of childish spite!
Your post is sexist, racist and misogynistic! Mods! Send this man to The COVID Detention Center.

Soylent Green is People!

And People are Human Capital!

Capital is something you own, like a human slave, like an American who no longer has the right to refuse a vaccination, or is forced to wear a mask they do not want to wear.

Forum List

Back