Trump Told White House Team He Needed to Protect ‘Russiagate’ Documents

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
No wonder the DOJ/FBI are losing their minds because they can’t find the documents that implicate them.

No wonder the DOJ/FBI are losing their minds because they can’t find the documents that implicate them.

ahhhhh, the truth at last.

So Trump was trying to expose human Intel sources in Moscow

Great guy
6svt08.gif

You sure Trump didn't already sell them to Putin?

Who knows? IF that's their motive then I suspect we'll see some kind of legal barrier put in place to criminalize making those documents public. They are such a corrupt bunch of scum. I saw a piece on Mediaite about 2/3 of Trump supporters wanting him to run EVEN if he's indicted. That Lefty rag had some hilarious comments. The usual insults of his supporters. They genuinely seem amazed that his support survives. It's like they are unaware that these attacks are recognized as unfair, unwarranted, and that that reality causes fair-minded people to support him more. You'd think that after they repeat the same script, year after year and get the same results, they'd twig to the futility. Oh well.

It's going to be interesting to see if the DOJ has the power to stuff that ruling by the Federal judge for a special master. IF it turns out that the 11th circuit rules in his favor, that could really put a hitch in their giddyup. If DOJ is allowed to roll on with their "investigation" then we'll be treated to the constant drip drip drip of one-sided leaks. I guess it will go to trial after November. That way the Ds will have a platform to continue their attempted take down even while the Rs are standing up investigative committees and printing subpoenas. They should let MTG file the Impeachment articles the first week. After that they need to proceed with passing legislation that would obviously help working folks. Let the Dems block them. At least the Rs will be showing they've tried.

Forum List

Back