Trump to tell CPAC he is Republican 'presumptive 2024 nominee', leader of GOP

Perfect. He has never once won the Popular Vote. Please, please, please run in 2024.

EDIT: Won the not wont he*
Neither did Clinton.
tenor.gif
Ad hominem.
You stated a fact that applies to your favorite rapist.

So you admit you like men. Fantastic. Have at it. But stop hitting on me. It’s weird.
I'll continue to do as I please, and you will take it, and you will like it.

Marc, do you like all men? Tall men? Black men? Fat republican CPAC men with thick phalluses? What does it take to please you and do you grunt loud when they tell you that you'll take it and like it?

sorry Nikki. too bad, Little Marco

Trump will never get elected again. Not in this country. Not with our voters. He is done.

In a world that still made sense, you would be right. I will never again say "That's too crazy. It'll never happen".

sorry Nikki. too bad, Little Marco

Trump will never get elected again. Not in this country. Not with our voters. He is done.

In a world that still made sense, you would be right. I will never again say "That's too crazy. It'll never happen".
CPAC KOOK's eat it up. Psychosis.

Trump built this party...it is Trump's party first and foremost....the old do nothings are old and tired and have lost touch with the working class....
Did you clear this w/AzogtheDefiler? Because he seems to believe that Trump is completely out of the picture and therefore shouldn't even be brought into any discussion.

Trump built this party...it is Trump's party first and foremost....the old do nothings are old and tired and have lost touch with the working class....
Did you clear this w/AzogtheDefiler? Because he seems to believe that Trump is completely out of the picture and therefore shouldn't even be brought into any discussion.
If Trump is excluded from the scene of DC politics it will mean the same people that always come up short in making life in America better for average Americans will win...so if you think the last 3 decades were good for you and the workers of America then keep voting for old dogs like Joe and Nancy and Mitch.....until we get a new Trump...Trump is the man....

Perfect. He has never once won the Popular Vote. Please, please, please run in 2024.

EDIT: Won the not wont he*
He Doenst want to popular vote lol he wants 90% of the precincts vote.. he wants the popular precinct vote

If Trump is excluded from the scene of DC politics it will mean the same people that always come up short in making life in America better for average Americans will win...so if you think the last 3 decades were good for you and the workers of America then keep voting for old dogs like Joe and Nancy and Mitch.....until we get a new Trump...Trump is the man....
You're not directing this at me bub, you're directing it to AzogtheDefiler.

He's the one w/that argument.

You self-professed Conservatives and other assorted Republican voters need to get your rhetoric straight.

You self-professed Conservatives and other assorted Republican voters need to get your rhetoric straight.
bub?.....what hood did you get that from?...:laughing0301:

You stalking me again? I told You, Marcus. I am not gay. Stop hitting one me.

He still lives in your head, eh Marcus?

Trump is SUCH a show off, there's nothing he loves more than a *very* captive audience.

Forum List

Back