Trump to tell CPAC he is Republican 'presumptive 2024 nominee', leader of GOP

Trumpism will never be gone, even if Trump never ever runs again, my friends!

this is the biggest applause line at CPAC so far!

EvL7m_zXMAc76il

DONALD TRUMP FROM HIS DESK AT MAR-A-LAGO WILL ACCOMPLISH MORE IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS THAN SLEEPY JOE CAN EVER DREAM OF!

Ideas for Trump speech: Working families need jobs back - and that means ending the shut downs and getting our kids back in school. Allow parents to choose the school best for their children. Stop Pelosi Payoff as only 9% COVID health-related relief. China is the new Evil Empire.

what happens to a “Man of Destiny” when he fails to fulfil his destiny?

If Trump is excluded from the scene of DC politics it will mean the same people that always come up short in making life in America better for average Americans will win...so if you think the last 3 decades were good for you and the workers of America then keep voting for old dogs like Joe and Nancy and Mitch.....until we get a new Trump...Trump is the man....
You're not directing this at me bub, you're directing it to AzogtheDefiler.

He's the one w/that argument.

You self-professed Conservatives and other assorted Republican voters need to get your rhetoric straight.
bub?.....what hood did you get that from?...:laughing0301:
He who says post in 10 word or less always the best and funniest post......................................Confucius

I never knew that there were so many nut jobs out there.
The trade off for that is that most people HERE know what is going on in US politics, plus the world for that matter than the average ding dong worrying about their tans. Not worrying about your tan causes anger issues...lol

I was surprised how many here do not live in the US. People are people know matter where.

I have been watching excerpts of the CPAC, and I can't help but wonder, is this a comedy? From Junior's girlfriend to U.S. Senators they are laughing and making totally outrageous remarks, particularly when it comes to Trump. Honestly, they are being very funny, and that seems to be their intent.

"This (conference) is conservative, and conservatives are for Trump," said Tommy Zegan, 61, the artist and creator of the work he calls "Trump and the Magic Wand."

Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union and an organizer of CPAC, said it is "the Conservative Political Action Conference that loves Donald Trump because he was a great president."

"We need him more than he needs us," said Caroline Sarian.

See, I told you. CPAC is a comedy show. This is good stuff. It is fitting that the convention is being held at a luxury hotel near Disney World.

1614561423939.png

The fiberglass statue was made in Mexico over a period of six months in the resort town of Rosarito.

I have been watching excerpts of the CPAC, and I can't help but wonder, is this a comedy? From Junior's girlfriend to U.S. Senators they are laughing and making totally outrageous remarks, particularly when it comes to Trump. Honestly, they are being very funny, and that seems to be their intent.

"This (conference) is conservative, and conservatives are for Trump," said Tommy Zegan, 61, the artist and creator of the work he calls "Trump and the Magic Wand."

Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union and an organizer of CPAC, said it is "the Conservative Political Action Conference that loves Donald Trump because he was a great president."

"We need him more than he needs us," said Caroline Sarian.

See, I told you. CPAC is a comedy show. This is good stuff. It is fitting that the convention is being held at a luxury hotel near Disney World.

1614561423939.png

The fiberglass statue was made in Mexico over a period of six months in the resort town of Rosarito.
The perfect silly caricature of a farce of a president made by those that he demeaned and smeared throughout his one term..

Trump expanded to the point of detonation the expectations of what a “political speech” could or should be. And like the Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show, his swagger, timing and charisma defies duplication. Cruz, who has internalized Trump’s tendency to tell jokes and yell, tried those approaches at CPAC. Cotton regurgitated some of Trump’s best talking points. But they came off sounding like they were using last year’s speech-writing software, hitting the Trump notes right on the beat but not making the Trumpian music. Their homages ended up as bad and unfunny parody.

As a businessman and leader Trump might be a fraud, promising lavish outcomes he has no possible way of delivering, but at least he’s authentic in his deceptions, and honest about his low regard for morality and propriety. Just as the best bands to come after the Beatles avoided directly aping that band, Republicans who seek to replace Trump would be wise to scrape the (metaphorical) bronzer from their faces to forge their own personal paths. The timeless lesson that Trump teaches is that if you can fake authenticity, you can fake anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back