Trump to Reinstall Churchill...

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
...bust in the Oval Office. And, unlike Obama, who said if Brits vote to leave the EU we'd be 'sent to the back of the queue', Trump seems keen to get the special relationship between the US and the UK back on track. Yay Trump!

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama
NIGEL FARAGE has revealed that Donald Trump will re-install a bust of Winston Churchill removed from the Oval Office by Barack Obama - in a clear sign of the friendship the new President wishes to foster with Britain...

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama

(Cue butthurt lefties) :)

IMG_1712.JPG

Last edited:
and I think that Winston was half American on his Mothers side .
Yes. She was considered quite a beauty in her time - and she was imo. Here she is with her sons John and Winston.

IMG_1714.JPG

Jeanette "Jennie" Jerome was born in the Cobble Hill section of Brooklyn in 1854,[1] the second of four daughters (one died in childhood) of financier, sportsman, and speculator Leonard Jerome and his wife Clarissa (always called Clara[2]), daughter of Ambrose Hall, a landowner. She was raised in Brooklyn and other parts of what would become New York City.

Last edited:
Trump imports most of his products & building materials. He imported his wife. And I guess there are American heroes so he has to import Churchill too.

Winston Churchill, a former army officer, war reporter and British Prime Minister (1940-45 and 1951-55), was one of the first to call for the creation of a ‘United States of Europe’. Following the Second World War, he was convinced that only a united Europe could guarantee peace. His aim was to eliminate the European ills of nationalism and war-mongering once and for all.

He formulated his conclusions drawn from the lessons of history in his famous ‘Speech to the academic youth’ held at the University of Zurich in 1946: “There is a remedy which ... would in a few years make all Europe ... free and ... happy. It is to re-create the European family, or as much of it as we can, and to provide it with a structure under which it can dwell in peace, in safety and in freedom. We must build a kind of United States of Europe.” Thus the driving force behind the anti-Hitler coalition became an active campaigner for Europe’s cause.

https://europa.eu/european-union/sites/europaeu/files/docs/body/winston_churchill_en.pdf

A meaningless gesture at this point. Nationalism is coming back.

Winston Churchill, a former army officer, war reporter and British Prime Minister (1940-45 and 1951-55), was one of the first to call for the creation of a ‘United States of Europe’. Following the Second World War, he was convinced that only a united Europe could guarantee peace. His aim was to eliminate the European ills of nationalism and war-mongering once and for all.

He formulated his conclusions drawn from the lessons of history in his famous ‘Speech to the academic youth’ held at the University of Zurich in 1946: “There is a remedy which ... would in a few years make all Europe ... free and ... happy. It is to re-create the European family, or as much of it as we can, and to provide it with a structure under which it can dwell in peace, in safety and in freedom. We must build a kind of United States of Europe.” Thus the driving force behind the anti-Hitler coalition became an active campaigner for Europe’s cause.

https://europa.eu/european-union/sites/europaeu/files/docs/body/winston_churchill_en.pdf

Nobody said he was always right. It is a warm gesture from Trump :clap2:

Nobody said he was always right. It is a warm gesture from Trump.
JUST LIKE THE REMOVAL BY OBAMA S A KICK IN THE TEETH FOR ENGLAND,

Greatest man of the 20th Century. Unlike other politicians--had a set of balls.

In the War---Edward R. Murrow said:

"He militarized the English language and sent it into battle."

Some of the most inspiring speeches in history.

Nobody said he was always right. It is a warm gesture from Trump.
JUST LIKE THE REMOVAL BY OBAMA S A KICK IN THE TEETH FOR ENGLAND,
I think Obama removed it from the Oval Office and replaced it with MLK jr and put Churchill elsewhere in the White House, which I understand. But It will be great if Trump brings him back into the Oval Office. I like to think of Trump seeing Winston every day!

Nobody said he was always right. It is a warm gesture from Trump :clap2:

You might see it as a warm gesture, and that's fine, I see it as a ignorant and meaningless gesture from a champion of Nationalism and as a slap in the face to Churchill's legacy. But so was England's vote to leave the EU. But they ignored Churchill's warnings in the 1930's's too didn't they?

Tilly's a Brit, so of course she is all happy about Winston being back in the Oval Office. But the rest of you? Just another opportunity to slam our black president for being black.
MLK's parents were Americans on both sides.

Tilly's a Brit, so of course she is all happy about Winston being back in the Oval Office. But the rest of you? Just another opportunity to slam our black president for being black.
Huh? That made no sense. If he admires Churchill more why would he prefer MLK to stay?

Trump imports most of his his products & building materials. He imported his wife. And I guess there are American heroes so he has to import Churchill too.
Trump imports most of his products and building materials............because the NWO sonsabitches forced manufacturers and businesses to relocate offshore. He'll bring 'em back.

Actually a great many Americans admire Churchill, are proud of his American heritage, and are also proud that he's an honorary American.
Not surprised you decide to label these people as racists. Change the recording, dear! It is so old and DIVISIVE. Lol.

Last edited:
Actually a great many Americans admire Churchill, are proud of his American heritage and are also proud that he's an honorary American.
Not surprised you decide to label these people as racists. Change the recording, dear! It is so old and DIVISIVE. Lol.
I do admire Churchill, but not the posters who are just plain incensed that a black guy's bust replaced a white guy's bust on the Presidential Credenza. It's stupid.
I wish we'd EVER had a leader with Churchill's balls. Probably never will, either.

Actually a great many Americans admire Churchill, are proud of his American heritage and are also proud that he's an honorary American.
I do admire Churchill, but not the posters who are just plain incensed that a black guy's bust replaced a white guy's bust on the Presidential Credenza. It's stupid.
I wish we'd EVER had a leader with Churchill's balls. Probably never will, either.
I missed those posts. What are you referring to?

Forum List

Back