Trump to Reinstall Churchill...

Tilly's a Brit, so of course she is all happy about Winston being back in the Oval Office. But the rest of you? Just another opportunity to slam our black president for being black.
and I think that Winston was half American on his Mothers side .
MLK's parents were Americans on both sides.

For the umpteenth time, it's his policies not his skin color.

smh

Tilly's a Brit, so of course she is all happy about Winston being back in the Oval Office. But the rest of you? Just another opportunity to slam our black president for being black.
Actually a great many Americans admire Churchill, are proud of his American heritage and are also proud that he's an honorary American.
Not surprised you decide to label these people as racists. Change the recording, dear! It is so old and DIVISIVE. Lol.
I do admire Churchill, but not the posters who are just plain incensed that a black guy's bust replaced a white guy's bust on the Presidential Credenza. It's stupid.
I wish we'd EVER had a leader with Churchill's balls. Probably never will, either.
-------------------------- [chuckle] racist Obama replaced Chuchills bust because it is HE that is the Racist OldLady !!

Actually a great many Americans admire Churchill, are proud of his American heritage and are also proud that he's an honorary American.
Not surprised you decide to label these people as racists. Change the recording, dear! It is so old and DIVISIVE. Lol.
I do admire Churchill, but not the posters who are just plain incensed that a black guy's bust replaced a white guy's bust on the Presidential Credenza. It's stupid.
I wish we'd EVER had a leader with Churchill's balls. Probably never will, either.
You are simply doing what you always do, attributing motives and labelling people as undesirable, in this case as racist against Obama, just because the new president will arrange the Oval Office as he wants it - just like Obama did. Is obama a racist for removing Churchills bust and replacing it with MLKs??? Are the people who agreed with that racist? Lol.

...bust in the Oval Office. And, unlike Obama, who said if Brits vote to leave the EU we'd be 'sent to the back of the queue', Trump seems keen to get the special relationship between the US and the UK back on track. Yay Trump!

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama
NIGEL FARAGE has revealed that Donald Trump will re-install a bust of Winston Churchill removed from the Oval Office by Barack Obama - in a clear sign of the friendship the new President wishes to foster with Britain...

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama

(Cue butthurt lefties) :)

View attachment 98401

didn't Obastard replace it with a bust of Bin Laden??

Trump imports most of his products & building materials. He imported his wife. And I guess there are American heroes so he has to import Churchill too.
You are a hateful little fuck.
Mrearly speaking bthe trutrh. You voted for a bigot hate monger.
Trump imports most of his his products & building materials. He imported his wife. And I guess there are American heroes so he has to import Churchill too.
Trump imports most of his products and building materials............because the NWO sonsabitches forced manufacturers and businesses to relocate offshore. He'll bring 'em back.

We lost 1 out of 3 manufacturing jobs under George W Bush. We even gave them a tax break by not taxing those overseas profits until they brought those profits home. YOUR Congress loved it.

Be the blind Trumpette & blame liberals.

You are simply doing what you always do, attributing motives and labelling people as undesirable, in this case as racist against Obama, just because the new president will arrange the Oval Office as he wants it - just like Obama did. Is obama a racist for removing Churchills bust and replacing it with MLKs??? Are the people who agreed with that racist? Lol.
And you are doing what you always do--merrily spreading racist invective. Obama isn't a racist, btw.

And you are doing what you always do--merrily spreading racist invective. Obama isn't a racist, btw.
I'll gladly donate to Go Fund Me in order to buy you a guide dog and a white cane, poor Old Blind Lady.

Trump imports most of his products & building materials. He imported his wife. And I guess there are American heroes so he has to import Churchill too.
Trump imports most of his his products & building materials. He imported his wife. And I guess there are American heroes so he has to import Churchill too.
Trump imports most of his products and building materials............because the NWO sonsabitches forced manufacturers and businesses to relocate offshore. He'll bring 'em back.

We lost 1 out of 3 manufacturing jobs under George W Bush. We even gave them a tax break by not taxing those overseas profits until they brought those profits home. YOUR Congress loved it.

I don't own congress and plenty of rinos voted with dims to push business under or off shores. But the hate and bigotry is all yours, slinging more shit won't mask it.

...bust in the Oval Office. And, unlike Obama, who said if Brits vote to leave the EU we'd be 'sent to the back of the queue', Trump seems keen to get the special relationship between the US and the UK back on track. Yay Trump!

NIGEL FARAGE has revealed that Donald Trump will re-install a bust of Winston Churchill removed from the Oval Office by Barack Obama - in a clear sign of the friendship the new President wishes to foster with Britain...

View attachment 98401

It was not removed from the White House but rather sits just outside the door to the President's personal office.

Didn't Obama replace Churchill's but with Abraham Lincoln? As a matter of respect, Obama could have added the bust of another person he admires and not replace those who are (were) our finest allies.

edit: Just looked it up and it was indeed M.L. King.

Last edited:

View attachment 98401

Don't get me wrong, that's great that the statue has been returned.

Now how is Trump going to reduce a $20 trillion debt and stop wars abroad and fix the economy?

I know, I know, trade deals and tariffs. Thanks for that.

View attachment 98401

Nope, that was bin Laden's real head on a spike.

No, dear, that would be YOU, as usual! Lol.
Anyway, here are some more pics of Churchill's lovely AMERICAN mother:

IMG_1715.JPG

IMG_1716.JPG

IMG_1717.JPG

I love these old pics.

Enjoy, and try to let go of your hatred and bitterness - it is incredibly ugly :tongue-44:

View attachment 98401

It was not removed from the White House but rather sits just outside the door to the President's personal office.
Yes. On the floor as a door stop.

I don't own congress and plenty of rinos voted with dims to push business under or off shores. But the hate and bigotry is all yours, slinging more shit won't mask it.
A Trump supporter calling out others for hate mongering is a grade school mentality. Keep screaming " No I'm not, you are". It makes me laugh.

View attachment 98401

Don't get me wrong, that's great that the statue has been returned.

Now how is Trump going to reduce a $20 trillion debt and stop wars abroad and fix the economy?

I know, I know, trade deals and tariffs. Thanks for that.
First order in the Agenda is to investigate the people on welfare and all the other freebies who are driving Cadillac Escalades and Mercedes 750s.

No, dear, that would be YOU, as usual! Lol.
Anyway, here are some more pics of Churchill's lovely AMERICAN mother:

View attachment 98407

View attachment 98408

View attachment 98409

I love these old pics.

Enjoy, and try to let go of your hatred and bitterness - it is incredibly ugly :tongue-44:

Clearly, beautiful.

View attachment 98401

Nope, that was bin Laden's real head on a spike.
--------------------------------------- silly statement BBoo , little obama watching the bin laden killing and then arranging his respectful burial at sea . It was funny seeing him sitting there in a office wheelie chair as if he was in charge BBoo !!

Forum List

Back