We Have Verified More Than Three Million Votes Cast By Non-Citizens

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
no wonder Trump won ... VOTER FRAUD !!!

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
considering the level of security ---I am not surprised. ANYONE could have voted in my name (uhm..... I am legal----born in the
USA)-----my handwriting is childish---big round and sloppy----My signature is my name--written in my childish scrawl-----anyone who can write sloppy can forge it......the security in my town is---
"is that your signature"------"YES" ----"ok----the booth is over there"

OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
considering the level of security ---I am not surprised. ANYONE could have voted in my name (uhm..... I am legal----born in the
USA)-----my handwriting is childish---big round and sloppy----My signature is my name--written in my childish scrawl-----anyone who can write sloppy can forge it......the security in my town is---
Most of the time, the worker getting your signature doesn't look at it...ID should be required, as it was to get into the DemocRATS convention!!!

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Most of the time, the worker getting your signature doesn't look at it...ID should be required, as it was to get into the DemocRATS convention!!!
NO ID-----I just had to POINT to my siggy and say "yup---that's me" I did not have to reproduce it.

RealDave

Gold Member
Reaction score
Non citizens are not necessarily illegals. You people are really sofa king stupid.

One of the larger sources of voter fraud is LEGAL aliens living here LEGALLY. They likely drive & have drivers licenses with guess what - a photo.

'Are you stupid or deliberately trying to dupe people.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
NO ID-----I just had to POINT to my siggy and say "yup---that's me" I did not have to reproduce it.
Are you sure you picked the correct X beside your name

OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Non citizens are not necessarily illegals. You people are really sofa king stupid.

One of the larger sources of voter fraud is LEGAL aliens living here LEGALLY. They likely drive & have drivers licenses with guess what - a photo.

'Are you stupid or deliberately trying to dupe people.
DemocRAT Derangement Syndrome...in full bloom!

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you picked the correct X beside your name
I am not sure

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We have voter id in South Carolina.

OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List