We Have Verified More Than Three Million Votes Cast By Non-Citizens

considering the level of security ---I am not surprised. ANYONE could have voted in my name (uhm..... I am legal----born in the
USA)-----my handwriting is childish---big round and sloppy----My signature is my name--written in my childish scrawl-----anyone who can write sloppy can forge it......the security in my town is---
"is that your signature"------"YES" ----"ok----the booth is over there"

• Banned
considering the level of security ---I am not surprised. ANYONE could have voted in my name (uhm..... I am legal----born in the
USA)-----my handwriting is childish---big round and sloppy----My signature is my name--written in my childish scrawl-----anyone who can write sloppy can forge it......the security in my town is---

Most of the time, the worker getting your signature doesn't look at it...ID should be required, as it was to get into the DemocRATS convention!!!

Most of the time, the worker getting your signature doesn't look at it...ID should be required, as it was to get into the DemocRATS convention!!!

NO ID-----I just had to POINT to my siggy and say "yup---that's me" I did not have to reproduce it.

Non citizens are not necessarily illegals. You people are really sofa king stupid.

One of the larger sources of voter fraud is LEGAL aliens living here LEGALLY. They likely drive & have drivers licenses with guess what - a photo.

'Are you stupid or deliberately trying to dupe people.

NO ID-----I just had to POINT to my siggy and say "yup---that's me" I did not have to reproduce it.

Are you sure you picked the correct X beside your name

Non citizens are not necessarily illegals. You people are really sofa king stupid.

One of the larger sources of voter fraud is LEGAL aliens living here LEGALLY. They likely drive & have drivers licenses with guess what - a photo.

'Are you stupid or deliberately trying to dupe people.

DemocRAT Derangement Syndrome...in full bloom!

Are you sure you picked the correct X beside your name

I am not sure

We have voter id in South Carolina.

Forum List

Back