Trump to join striking UAW workers....

You made the accusations, then get bitchy (well more bitchy) when called out on it.

Time to wash that sand out of your vajay-jay.
It's not an accusation, it's a fact. Trump doesn't pay his bills. He's a deadbeat

LMAO.. He's standing with people who make $60hr to watch their machine do all the work and playing games on their phones.
While we're paying $40K to $60K for a pick up.
You're talking directly out of your ass.

I've been to Ford's Assembly Facility in Claycomo, MO during the expansion.

It is by far the most complicated manufacturing facility I've ever seen.

And I've been everywhere from the Kellogg's to NASA and every type of facilities in between.

And before the deflection knives come out ... I'm a pro-union Republican...

...from long before President Trump came along...

The UAW is angry cause Biden is pushing electric and it takes fewer workers to make electric cars. 🤷‍♂️

32 hour work week for more $$ is a stupid negotiation starting point.

You're talking directly out of your ass.

I've been to Ford's Assembly Facility in Claycomo, MO during the expansion.

It is by far the most complicated manufacturing facility I've ever seen.

And I've been everywhere from the Kellogg's to NASA and every type of facilities in between.

BS, I have family that works for GM. And that's what he does. Pushes a button, and watches his phone. Push a button and watch his phone. And he makes over $50hr doing it.

it's not complicated for most of the employee's because most autoplants are automated.

A far better use of his time than attending a legacy media debate.

Hope he can do some good for both the Union members and the economy.

It's brilliant if it works. While, it's a long shot, I doubt it would do any harm and there really isn't any reason to debate anyway. It would just wind up being an attack fest. Everyone already knows where Trump stands, which is why he is way out in front.

Forum List

Back