Trump to join striking UAW workers....

From the article...

The GOP frontrunner will deliver a “prime-time speech before current and former union members,” according to the Times, as they strike for higher wages following 40-year-high inflation and seek commitments from automakers and the federal government that Biden’s electrical vehicle agenda will not threaten their jobs or pay, as Breitbart News has documented.

Multiple Trump aides have confirmed the 45th president’s plans to Breitbart News.

Direct from President Trump...

Screenshot_20230919-102353-046.png

Direct from President Trump...

View attachment 831315

Here is what your blob said:

1695137393209.png

Do you believe him--that he’ll make auto workers “rich”? Or is he lying? And if he is...why are you okay with that?

Trump is a union guy now?
Always was.

Last edited:
Biden has now had everything he owned stolen from him by Trump.
Biden is left with trying to attract the 30% of the people who don't support the UAW.

This is not smart of Trump because the UAW's support will melt away as they refuse offers that any MacD worker would salivate over.

And before the deflection knives come out ... I'm a pro-union Republican...

...from long before President Trump came along...

That can't be true -

There was only darkness before Candidate Trump came down the escalator.
All political and cultural opinions have been formed looking through the lens at Donald Trump.

at least, I keep hearing that -

Trump vs Musk

OP's thread came before ccorn's thread.

Trump's strategy seems precise and accurate. Both UAW (and [italics]) the Conservative vote.

Post #38

Musk made the choice to become a Deep State nazi, and like a heroin addict, can only continue the delirious fascist trajectory. "Rockets to nowhere." (Tammy Tainant)

18 Sep 2023 Musk Says X May Go Behind a Paywall

This is not a pro Union statement.
Sounds pro-union to me.

According to the UAW...what President Trump is saying is 100% in line with the Union's concerns...

I am in favor of most of Trump's policies but am anti-union. I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
Unions have their problems...but IMO workers need unions to counterbalance Management, Board members and Stock holders.

Unions have their problems...but IMO workers need unions to counterbalance Management, Board members and Stock holders.

Unions have pretty much outlived their usefulness, but not a hill to die on, for sure.

Blue collar workers in swing states, (not just unions) gave The Republican Candidate the victory over the Democrat one in 2016.

The Democrats were focused on Gays, Transgenders and illegal aliens then.
More so now - so ----------

Forum List

Back