Biden claims he was raised in synagogues

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
How many times was this guy "raised". I guess we can add this to the list including: black churches, the Puerto Rican community, the Irish community, and however many else he has claimed.

I can't even keep up.

How many times was this guy "raised". I guess we can add this to the list including: black churches, the Puerto Rican community, the Irish community, and however many else he has claimed.

I can't even keep up.

I assure you, his supporters believe every word of it.

The lying SOB also claims he went to Catholic Mass in the morning but attended Black churches in the afternoon.

• Banned
Kinda odd none of the board Bidenista Cultists have showed up to whine and cry ORANGE MAN BAD.

Biden was raised by extraterrestrials. B.much probing was involved.

After that, they kicked him off the spaceship and told him to stay away from their children.

I can't even keep up.

He lies more than Obama. They make Trump look like a choir boy.

Whatever group the liar in chief is standing in front of he always has some story of how he grew around them, or fought for them, arrested for their cause when he was young, or some other outlandish tall tale.

He is a habitual and pathological liar. He reminds me of a guy I worked with once said he was head of maintenance for FedEx, said he developed drones for the army, said his cousin the astronaut john young died, had a brother that was a undercover cop that died, has all kinds of hot rods he works on, has a brother that works on the Penske NASCAR team, and just this never ending stream of complete lies. Biden is the same way, he is like a child that lies just to get attention. Worse yet, his lies gain him nothing, he lies for no reason.

Forum List

Back