trump threatens Georgia Republicans with Jail

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

He has gone over the edge. I wonder how these threats are going to help the two Republican Senators win in January. Oh.....that's right....trump only cares about his fragile and pussy self....sorry.

Let’s see Trumps tweet threatening jail.

Just another unhinged Dimwinger bullshit thread.

Nothing to see here, Folks.
They are referring to the fact Trump retweeted this on his Tweeter acccount to his followers... "President Trump @realDonaldTrump is a genuinely good man," the Atlanta attorney Lin Wood wrote. "He gave @BrianKempGA & @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail."

They are referring to the fact Trump retweeted this on his Tweeter acccount to his followers... "President Trump @realDonaldTrump is a genuinely good man," the Atlanta attorney Lin Wood wrote. "He gave @BrianKempGA & @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail."
So you still have no quote By Trump.

Thread title is bullshit.

Oh....so let's blame someone else? The so called at this moment, president of the United States cannot control his Twitter finger to avoid retweeting a ridiculous accusation. That in itself shows what an impulsive, mentally instable, POS that he is.

Nope..He merely gave credence to the nut saying those guys should be going to jail by retweeting the stupid remark.

He has gone over the edge. I wonder how these threats are going to help the two Republican Senators win in January. Oh.....that's right....trump only cares about his fragile and pussy self....sorry.

So Trump re-tweeted something Lin Wood said about them.

Did that hurt your little pussy?

:auiqs.jpg:

Even if he did,sounds great to me.If we did not have the most corrupt government in the world and justice was done, many criminal politicians involved in this WOULD be in jail.

You have a problem with reading comprehension don't you. I was replying to the guy who demanded a quote. The OP never implied Trump said anything. He merely pointed out the fact Trump retweeted some guys stupidty. It's not rocket science.

Even if he did,sounds great to me.If we did not have the most corrupt government in the world and justice was done, many criminal politicians involved in this WOULD be in jail.
Including Trump

You have a problem with reading comprehension don't you. I was replying to the guy who demanded a quote. The OP never implied Trump said anything. He merely pointed out the fact Trump retweeted some guys stupidty. It's not rocket science.

Apparently your own reading comprehension is far worse than mine. Do you suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome or something?

The title of the OP's thread is "trump threatens Georgia Republicans with Jail."

President Trump made no such threat. He merely re-tweeted someone else who said that.

Sorry, but I don't know how to put that in simpler terms that your feeble mind would be able to comprehend. Should I hire one of those deaf mute hand-signers they use on television? Would that help you?

Apparently your own reading comprehension is far worse than mine. Do you suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome or something?

The title of the OP's thread is "trump threatens Georgia Republicans with Jail."

President Trump made no such threat. He merely re-tweeted someone else who said that.

Sorry, but I don't know how to put that in simpler terms that your feeble mind would be able to comprehend. Should I hire one of those deaf mute hand-signers they use on television? Would that help you?
His retweeting amounts to "I concur"..again, it's not rocket science.

The impeached president trump should issue an Executive Order, citing the how the two "offenders" crapped on him, and include in the order a presidential "anti-pardon". Just as a presidential pardon does not exonerate the guilty recipient, it is a get-out-of-jail free card, the presidential "anti-pardon" would agree Kemp and Raffensberger had committed no crime, but is a put-them-in-jail-immediately card, because the impeached president trump is butt hurt.

Communist Democrats have lying in their blood. After four years of getting away with it they might now be incapable of telling the truth

Seems you are the one with reading comprehension issues, Simpleton.

Thread title: “TRUMP THREATENS”

I guess you are correct on one count....the lying sack of shit didn’t imply he said it, he claimed outright he said it.

I guess you are correct on one count....the lying sack of shit didn’t imply he said it, he claimed outright he said it.
His retweeting the threat = I concur

His retweeting the threat = I concur
So, the tens of millions of Dimwingers who have retweeted Trump have always concurred with what he tweeted.

You didn’t think that post thru, didya Moron.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back