Trump talks endorsing Stacy Abrams for Georgia Governor.

I don’t see trump endorsing Abrams.

Oh how great is this, you being the stay on topic police… Can I ask how these comments of yours were following the USMB rules and staying on topic to this thread? In fact the vast majority of your posts are trolling about Trans issues and Biden bashing while maybe only 2 or 3 are about the thread topic. You’re done man. #fail
You just can't help violating USMB Rules and trying to hijack the thread, can you?!

F* you - let the mods deal with you. I am just going to ignore you instead of facilitate your rule breaking.

As for you elementary school question. I don’t think elementary school kids could care less about the woke stuff that so many adults are freaking out about. Kids, laugh and play and fight and throw fits when they don’t get what they want. The parents are the ones getting dramatic over this issue. Not the kids

We MIGHT agree that it's USELESS to teach LGBTQ/gender or RACE studies in K-6. But I think it's DANGEROUS and useless. If you take those blank slate minds and have an authority figure spend FORTY HOURS A YEAR -- talking graphically about sex/gender/race -- they are gonna ASSUME IT's important enough to please the teach' and answer correctly. But THEN they're gonna spend time COMPARING GENITALS and asking stupid questions of each other about race.

That's what little kids do when authority figures MAKE THAT STUFF SOUND important... Spend those 40 hours/year on fundamentals of communication/personal discipline, structured learning skills.

BTW -- the same mechanism for propagating CERTIFIED RACISTS is passed down in families that way. And there is almost ZERO education that comes of that either. But it sets the "fruit" of bias and racism..

. If a trolling gotchya question is being asked to try and prove a political point, then you aren’t going to get a good response. That’s communications 101.

I dont any POLITICAL points to prove. I really can't pigeon-hole myself into supporting ANY political party ever. Prob you that scared of committing any sins against YOUR political party by participating in honest/open discussion.

They're being exposed to that poison for over six hours a day in the schools, and the parents don't want it.

You schemendricks want the parents to be involved with their education, then y'all squeal like stuck pigs when they actually do involve themselves.
The world exposes people to many things no matter where you are… school, workplaces, church, the internet, TV etc etc. parents can raise their kids however they want and part of that is teaching them how to respond to the things they are exposed to in the world.

What have I ever squealed about parents being involved in their childrens education?! Quote me

When it's been GOVT mandated at all agencies and FDA/CDC cannot USE mothers or "nursing mothers" and mandated at universities to include PENALTIES for misgendering -- it stops cold being amusing. The left doesn't care -- because left gets served FILTERED and untriggerable news that EXCLUDES ALL COVERAGE of the effects of this insanity. For instance, last week when the announcement was made that US govt was commissioning a "ministry of truth" under our terrorist watch DHSecurity -- out of ALL the news networks and cable coverage (except Fox) there was a TOTAL of 1 minute 18 seconds given to this TYRANNICAL and arrogant move. All of that at ABC..

Same with the H.S/College female athletes getting absolutely SCREWED by a bunch of "fem impersonators" out of sports scholarships/trophies/records.

So I'll put you down in this group. Stay stupid.

hear-no-evil-a3-copy-.jpg
Wait are you saying that the government has outlawed the use of the word mother?? This I have not heard of, can you provide a link?

To raise them right lately -- means EDUCATING them by yourselves. Remember that prog mantra -- parents have no business meddling with the "villages" schools. Please have all your candidates run on that "winning" meme.
I disagree, I would never want my kids raised in a bubble. They need to be exposed to the world and learn how to integrate and adapt. A good parent IMO is involved in that journey with them, not trying to control every aspect of it

Better to have your enemy out in front of you then behind you, stabbing you in the back.

You just can't help violating USMB Rules and trying to hijack the thread, can you?!

F* you - let the mods deal with you. I am just going to ignore you instead of facilitate your rule breaking.
Did you read the list of quotes that I posted from you on this thread? Is that the example of staying on topic that you’re trying to set? Is that your game, if your diversions and insults don’t work you turn into a tattle tale?!

We MIGHT agree that it's USELESS to teach LGBTQ/gender or RACE studies in K-6. But I think it's DANGEROUS and useless. If you take those blank slate minds and have an authority figure spend FORTY HOURS A YEAR -- talking graphically about sex/gender/race -- they are gonna ASSUME IT's important enough to please the teach' and answer correctly. But THEN they're gonna spend time COMPARING GENITALS and asking stupid questions of each other about race.

That's what little kids do when authority figures MAKE THAT STUFF SOUND important... Spend those 40 hours/year on fundamentals of communication/personal discipline, structured learning skills.

BTW -- the same mechanism for propagating CERTIFIED RACISTS is passed down in families that way. And there is almost ZERO education that comes of that either. But it sets the "fruit" of bias and racism..
I haven’t seen any kind of graphic sexual content being discussed in k-6. Do you have links? The things I’ve seen are more related to stories that have LGBTQ characters instead of only heterosexual couples… and gender options on forms. What graphic sexual content are you talking about?

I dont any POLITICAL points to prove. I really can't pigeon-hole myself into supporting ANY political party ever. Prob you that scared of committing any sins against YOUR political party by participating in honest/open discussion.
I wasn’t speaking towards you specifically. I respect how you engage in debate. I was speaking more towards the “can you define woman?” being asked in a SCOTUS nomination hearing and all the buzz that stemmed off that kind of obviously pointed question.

Did you read the list of quotes that I posted from you on this thread? Is that the example of staying on topic that you’re trying to set? Is that your game, if your diversions and insults don’t work you turn into a tattle tale?!
I already td you if you want to be publicly embarrassed without violating USMB Rules all you have to do....so far you have chosen to continue to violate USMB rules.

You're smarter than I gave you credit for....

I already td you if you want to be publicly embarrassed without violating USMB Rules all you have to do....so far you have chosen to continue to violate USMB rules.

You're smarter than I gave you credit for....
What does this post of yours have to do with the topic?! Nothing. If you want people to listen to and respect your words then don’t be a hypocrite… set an example of what you expect others to do.

What does this post of yours have to do with the topic?! Nothing. If you want people to listen to and respect your words then don’t be a hypocrite… set an example of what you expect others to do.
Again, if you insist on pressing this I have already told you what to do to be publicly humiliated without further attempts to break USMB rules. If you are so brave and sure of yourself do it....otherwise stop wasting everyone's time.

Again, if you insist on pressing this I have already told you what to do to be publicly humiliated without further attempts to break USMB rules. If you are so brave and sure of yourself do it....otherwise stop wasting everyone's time.
What’s does this post have to do with Trump and Abrams?

Wait are you saying that the government has outlawed the use of the word mother?? This I have not heard of, can you provide a link?

See? Told ya it's because the left has been shadowed ban from ACTUAL news and issues. In your case, since you are so nice/easy goin -- SURE !!! LOL....

Heritage Action Executive Director Jessica Anderson responded on Twitter as well, remarking, "Biden's budget would literally erase the word 'mother' and replace it with the woke and watered-down term 'birthing people' in relation to maternal health. Why does Biden want to cancel mothers?"

The phrase birthing people also drew mockery from Republicans last month after Missouri Congresswoman Cori Bush used the term during House testimony about the country's Black maternal health crisis. "Every day, Black birthing people and our babies die because our doctors don't believe our pain. My children almost became a statistic. I almost became a statistic," the Democratic lawmaker testified on May 6.

Heritage Action Executive Director Jessica Anderson responded on Twitter as well, remarking, "Biden's budget would literally erase the word 'mother' and replace it with the woke and watered-down term 'birthing people' in relation to maternal health. Why does Biden want to cancel mothers?"

The phrase birthing people also drew mockery from Republicans last month after Missouri Congresswoman Cori Bush used the term during House testimony about the country's Black maternal health crisis. "Every day, Black birthing people and our babies die because our doctors don't believe our pain. My children almost became a statistic. I almost became a statistic," the Democratic lawmaker testified on May 6.

The pro-choice nonprofit NARAL defended use of the term, tweeting, "When we talk about birthing people, we're being inclusive. It's that simple. We use gender neutral language when talking about pregnancy, because it's not just cis-gender women that can get pregnant and give birth. Reproductive freedom is for *every* body."

[[[FlaCalTenn -- Except when NARAL is on the protest lines and screaming about "A WOMENS' CHOICE]]]]

Oklahoma senator James Lankford (R.) confronted Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra Thursday over the department’s replacement of “mothers” with the term “birthing people.”

Lankford challenged Becerra to defend the phrase during a Senate Finance Committee hearing on the President’s Fiscal Year 2022 Budget, according to a press release from Lankford’s office. The senator questioned him about the “language in the President’s proposed budget regarding maternal health that referred to ‘birthing people’ instead of mothers even though the science is clear that women give birth.”

“I also noticed you changed a term in your budget work. You shifted from using the term ‘mother’ to ‘birthing people’ rather than mother. Can you help me get a good definition of ‘birthing people?'” Lankford asked.

The HHS secretary paused and failed to offer a concise response, claiming he had to “check on the language.”

“But I think if we’re talking about those who give birth, I think we’re talking about . . . I don’t know how else to explain it to you other than [that],” he continued. :hyper:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See -- EVEN NARAL will USE the proper terms mothers or women when it SUITS the "optics". But INSISTS on the usage of "birthing person"..

Last edited:
What’s does this post have to do with Trump and Abrams?
You persisted in trying to change the subject, even called me a coward for not playing your game...now given the chance to prove you are right you prove you are gutless...which explains your sudden interest in getting back to the thread topic suddenly.

What a worthless tool....

As you said, back to the topic... Stop wasting our time.

See? Told ya it's because the left has been shadowed ban from ACTUAL news and issues. In your case, since you are so nice/easy goin -- SURE !!! LOL....

The pro-choice nonprofit NARAL defended use of the term, tweeting, "When we talk about birthing people, we're being inclusive. It's that simple. We use gender neutral language when talking about pregnancy, because it's not just cis-gender women that can get pregnant and give birth. Reproductive freedom is for *every* body."

[[[FlaCalTenn -- Except when NARAL is on the protest lines and screaming about "A WOMENS' CHOICE]]]]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See -- EVEN NARAL will USE the proper terms mothers or women when it SUITS the "optics". But INSISTS on the usage of "birthing person"..
I appreciate the links but I’m not seeing a law or mandate disallowing people from saying mother. The first article was a phrase used in a budget document that used “birthing people” instead of “mother”. No mandates for what other people could say.

The second link was a house rule for lawmakers to use gender neutral language which could be appropriate in a legal sense to properly execute laws which can be taken quite literally in court

You persisted in trying to change the subject, even called me a coward for not playing your game...now given the chance to prove you are right you prove you are gutless...which explains your sudden interest in getting back to the thread topic suddenly.

What a worthless tool....

As you said, back to the topic... Stop wasting our time.
I never changed the subject once. I responded to a post that YOU made and have stayed on that topic ever since. If youre now harping on it being off topic then that’s your fault for getting us off topic.

But yet again you don’t follow your own advice and continue to make posts that have nothing to do with the subject. What’s up with that Mr Hypocrite?!

I haven’t seen any kind of graphic sexual content being discussed in k-6. Do you have links? The things I’ve seen are more related to stories that have LGBTQ characters instead of only heterosexual couples… and gender options on forms. What graphic sexual content are you talking about?

Of course I have links. Posted PAGES of actual curriculum guides used in school districts around the country. But I'm working too hard to fix your "information gaps". Just filled you in on the creepage of banishing "mothers" from the US Govt style books.

I'll PM you the link to the gender/sex indoctrination threads on USMB. We've torn up a perfectly good thread about Trump MAYBE endorsing Stacey Abrahms. Should give it back to anyone that thinks that's startling news.

I appreciate the links but I’m not seeing a law or mandate disallowing people from saying mother. The first article was a phrase used in a budget document that used “birthing people” instead of “mother”. No mandates for what other people could say.

The second link was a house rule for lawmakers to use gender neutral language which could be appropriate in a legal sense to properly execute laws which can be taken quite literally in court

AGENCY INTERNAL MANDATES -- NOT LAWS. iT'S CREEPING THRU Y0UR ENTIRE US GOVT.

Forum List

Back