Biden: "Buttigieg reminds me of my son Beau, he has a backbone like a rimrod!"...that's why Joe named Buttigieg...'Transportation Secretary'?! WHAT?!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
maybe it's because they both served in the military?

in any case, this is pathetic...Beau was Attorney General of Delaware.

Wow.

"He's got a backbone like a ramrod"....

Even Buttplug snickered at this stuttering fucktard wallowing in oblivion. The faggot has a ramrod?

The entire planet is pointing and laughing at this embarrassing retard. BTW, was Beau a cock-smoker?
In reference to bootyjudge, joe relates him to a “ram rod”. Lol.
Yeah, I’m sure bootyjudge has been ramrodded multiple times.
I know from my money, I want people appointed to leadership roles based on their sexual preference, race, etc.
that means a lot to me.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Maybe because he 'took one for the team'
He was already promised a position and is a party to the fraud
Joe was the ONLY one who could go on the ticket

Joe was the front runner in all the polls leading up to the primaries
Joe lost the first 3 primaries and couldn't even get 25,000 people to vote for him
Miraculously, come the 4th primary, he gets over 240,000 votes
Here's a guy who lost the first 3 primaries, couldn't even get 25,000 people to vote for him
picking as his running mate someone who dropped out of the race in Dec 2019
because she didn't have serious numbers of people supporting her to move forward ...
GET OVER 80 MILLION VOTES

GET THE FUCK OUT

OBAMA LOST BLACK VOTERS IN 2012, HE LOST VOTERS DOWN THE BOARD
EXCEPT FOR HISPANICS...YEAH, OK
HE HAD NEARLY 5 MILLION FEWER VOTES THEN 2008
AND OVER 2 MILLION FEWER VOTERS SHOWED UP

PEOPLE KNEW THE HOPE AND CHANGE HE PROMISED WAS BULLSHIT

FEWER BLACKS CAME OUT IN 2016 AND FEWER BLACKS VOTED FOR HILLARY
EVEN THOUGH OBAMA MADE IT CLEAR, HE WOULD TAKE IT PERSONALLY
IF BLACKS DIDNT SHOW UP TO VOTE FOR HER...WELL, GUESS THEY DIDNT GIVE A FUCK

BUT, THEY SHOWED UP TO VOTE FOR BIDEN AND HARRIS...REALLY

2 PEOPLE WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR MASS INCARCERATION OF BLACKS
A BLACK WOMEN MARRIED TO AN INHERENTLY RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST
A BLACK WOMAN FROM A FAMILY OF BLACK SLAVE OWNERS

MORE WHITES VOTED FOR THESE 2 THEN HILLARY AND OBAMA
AFTER BAILING OUT LOOTERS AND RIOTERS
THAT DESTROYED AND BURNED DOWN BUSINESSES

THE VERY THUGS HARASSING, THREATENING AND INTIMIDATING WHITE PEOPLE
WHILE THEY WERE EATING AND SLEEPING AND DRIVING AND OUT AND ABOUT

DEFUNDING THE POLICE, WHITE PRIVILEGE, WHITES ARE BORN RACIST
ALL WHITES ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS, ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER
(AND ONLY WHEN IT INVOLVES A WHITE COP)

BELIEVE ME YOU, ANYONE WHO BUYS THAT MORE WHITES
VOTED FOR THOSE 2 THEN TRUMP ARE FUCKING BRAIN DEAD

THEY WERE SADLY MISTAKEN TO REASON AMONGST THEMSELVES
80 MILLION VOTES FOR JOE(OBAMA) AND HEELS IN THE AIR HARRIS IS PLAUSIBLE

I DONT NEED TO SEE ACTUAL PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD TO KNOW
THIS MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION WAS RIGGED, IT WAS AN ORCHESTRATED PLOT
INVOLVING MANY PLAYERS AND PEOPLE NEED TO HANG FOR TREASON....
LIKE, YESTERDAY

Even Buttplug snickered at this stuttering fucktard wallowing in oblivion. The faggot has a ramrod?

The entire planet is pointing and laughing at this embarrassing retard. BTW, was Beau a cock-smoker?

Well, leftists will swallow anything.

SantaFallOffSleigh2.gif

Last edited:

Don't you realize how pathetic you sound pretending Trump doesn't sound like a retard on a daily basis?

Buttigieg as Transportation Head couldn't be any worse that DeVos as Secretary of Education.

She spent her time sabotaging our already, inferior public school system.

At least Biden forgot that he wanted Buttigieg as his gun grabbing Czar.

LMAO Seriously folks I know at guy who was a Marine Driver in Afghanistan and he had no problem blowing away anybody who got in his way. Once a marine, always a marine.

Transportation secretary is a pretty easy gig. Biden can pick who he wants. Wonder if his cabinet choices will get the same scrutiny as all of Trump's did??

President Biden's comment sounds very familiar to President Obama's fantasizing about the son that he never had.

Dang!

Mr. Biden just cannot stop plagiarizing, can he!

(No doubt some people will be listening carefully to his Inaugural speech to see whom he decides to channel.)

Biden called Buttigieg a "policy wonk with a big heart" and a "new voice with new ideas, determined to move past old politics."

so he's a nerd

from the media:

"At Wednesday's official announcement, Buttigieg painted a picture of a person long in love with travel, saying he proposed to his husband in an airport terminal, once aspired to being an airline pilot, and rode Amtrak home in college — though he acknowledged he'll have to settle for being the "second biggest train enthusiast" in the Biden administration.

Buttigieg also won a Smart Streets award from President Barack Obama’s DOT when he was mayor of South Bend, and at the DOT event to honor the awardees, now-Nuro official Greg Rogers described him as energizing the crowd by “talking about transportation safety in a compelling way" — a skill that will come in handy when it comes time to sell policymakers on any large-scale changes to the way infrastructure is authorized and paid for.

At that event, Buttigieg asked, “Why do we have streets in the first place?” He noted that when he was a kid, “you could shoot a cannonball downtown and [it] wouldn’t hit anyone.”

“The four-lane highway cutting through the middle of downtown was meant to evacuate,” he told the crowd. “I want to populate.”

That kind of talk appeals to urbanists wanting to get people out of their cars and create public spaces with safe places for people to walk and bike. That approach, which was front and center under Obama, was sidelined in favor of highway building in rural areas under Trump"

Forum List

Back