Trump talks endorsing Stacy Abrams for Georgia Governor.

You make a fair and valid point. The reason why I’m pressing @easyt65 so hard is because he is taking your valid point to the next level by saying that dem leaders are claiming that biological males can get pregnant.

And this is where wokeness just DIES of its own sins. And why "normal" people shouldn't be concerned with figuring out the fatal woke inconsistencies. The LEAP to "biological men can get pregnant" is because of the all the inconsistence language definitions the Woking Dead invented. Like their inability to "define a woman" without a biologist present.

So -- GENDERS are more precise to the woke than sex is. But they failed to OBSOLETE the need to use the biological descriptions of "men and women". So when they NEED to focus on biological sex (like this weeks dumpster fire on abortion and "womens' bodies") -- THEY USE men, women, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen.. That's how the press reports the stupid ass , "pregnant man" emojis. IF ANY of the language destruction and reconstruction was USEFUL OR EFFECTIVE -- the "preganant man" would be replaced by "the pregnant non-binary" or "the pregnant transgender" emoji.

They screwed it up. Made a tower of Babbel. Aint MY JOB to help them fix all this. Meanwhile, corporations and universities are REQUIRING "personal pronouns" in ALL corp. correspondence. We know how the "tower" story ended.

The LEAP to "biological men can get pregnant" is because of the all the inconsistence language definitions the Woking Dead invented.
Come on, you seem like an intelligent poster. You can’t possibly think that the leap to “biological men getting pregnant” is from inconsistent definitions…. It’s an intentional hyperbolic partisan lie being used to demonize political opponents. It’s unnessessary yet dishonest posters like easyt65 and many others continuously use that tactic. It’s basic trolling

Come on, you seem like an intelligent poster. You can’t possibly think that the leap to “biological men getting pregnant” is from inconsistent definitions…. It’s an intentional hyperbolic partisan lie being used to demonize political opponents. It’s unnessessary yet dishonest posters like easyt65 and many others continuously use that tactic. It’s basic trolling
1651721328118.png

"....and its true because I say so"

And this is where wokeness just DIES of its own sins. And why "normal" people shouldn't be concerned with figuring out the fatal woke inconsistencies. The LEAP to "biological men can get pregnant" is because of the all the inconsistence language definitions the Woking Dead invented. Like their inability to "define a woman" without a biologist present.

So -- GENDERS are more precise to the woke than sex is. But they failed to OBSOLETE the need to use the biological descriptions of "men and women". So when they NEED to focus on biological sex (like this weeks dumpster fire on abortion and "womens' bodies") -- THEY USE men, women, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen.. That's how the press reports the stupid ass , "pregnant man" emojis. IF ANY of the language destruction and reconstruction was USEFUL OR EFFECTIVE -- the "preganant man" would be replaced by "the pregnant non-binary" or "the pregnant transgender" emoji.

They screwed it up. Made a tower of Babbel. Aint MY JOB to help them fix all this. Meanwhile, corporations and universities are REQUIRING "personal pronouns" in ALL corp. correspondence. We know how the "tower" story ended.
Why do you care so much? I personally think all the pronoun stuff is silly but who am I to judge things that are important to others? I’m sure there are things in my life that are important that I’d hope others would be respectful about whether they can relate or not. Don’t you?

It’s true because I win the debate after you resort to dodging or posting pictures of crying baby’s
1651722785853.png

'It's twue, it's twue....you will wespect my author-i-tie'.

God, I hope you keep this up. It's entertainment gold, snowflake....but it does distract from actual thread conversation.

Good luck with that whole 'Trump will endorse Abrams' thing.

:p

View attachment 640689

'It's twue, it's twue....you will wespect my author-i-tie'.

God, I hope you keep this up. It's entertainment gold, snowflake....but it does distract from actual thread conversation.

Good luck with that whole 'Trump will endorse Abrams' thing.

I never said a word about trump endorsing Abrams. You’re lying again and trying to distract from your past comments which you can’t back up.

I never said a word about trump endorsing Abrams. You’re lying again and trying to distract from your past comments which you can’t back up.
Dude, just stop. You are twisting like a wet rag in the wind, accusing others of what you have done and are doing.

You are so mixed up you have no idea what you are talking about. I am not hammering you for anything about Abrams but about your ridiculous claim to have won anything because you say so.

Your personal insecurities and self-obsession aside, back to the actual conversation about the thread topic....

'Trump talks about endorsing Abrams' ... leftists have not figured out yet that Trump often says things just to fuck with their heads...

...and if Trump did offer to endorse Abrams she would welcome it because those who Trump endorsed the other night went something like 21 for 21 or 22.

Trump's endorsed candidates are winning. At this point most Democrats would secretly prefer an endorsement from Trump than from Biden...

Dude, just stop. You are twisting like a wet rag in the wind, accusing others of what you have done and are doing.

You are so mixed up you have no idea what you are talking about. I am not hammering you for anything about Abrams but about your ridiculous claim to have won anything because you say so.

Your personal insecurities and self-obsession aside, back to the actual conversation about the thread topic....

'Trump talks about endorsing Abrams' ... leftists have not figured out yet that Trump often says things just to fuck with their heads...

...and if Trump did offer to endorse Abrams she would welcome it because those who Trump endorsed the other night went something like 21 for 21 or 22.

Trump's endorsed candidates are winning. At this point most Democrats would secretly prefer an endorsement from Trump than from Biden...

Hahahaha, we’ll look at Mr on topic. You must have amnesia as this all started with YOUR comment in this thread stating that dem leaders were claiming biological males could get pregnant. All I asked for always an example of a dem leader saying what you claimed they were saying and you’ve been dodging ever since.
I mean liberals can't stand up against their own party reps who claim biological males can get pregnant and give birth. They just keep following along and agreeing with no matter what is said, like sheep.
I didn’t just declare that I won the debate, your retreat from the question was a surrender.

Its clear that you were talking out of your ass and can’t back up your claims. Prove me wrong and post something to support your claim or dodge again by posting a photo of a crying baby. I’m pretty sure I know what’s coming next. #loser

But it is. The woke progs have created a modern Tower of Babble (intentionally misspelled). The terms man and woman are VITAL for clarity and discussion and THEY even pull them out in violation of THEIR new dictionary - when it SERVES their purpose.

PROVEN by the fact -- that you can make their heads explode by ASKING for a DEFINITION of those 2 terms -- and they wont. BUT in the case of abortion battles -- for instance -- it's VITAL for them to use "women" as the description of the victims -- rather than "birthing people" or "cisgendered females" -- which is now REQUIRED GRAMMAR at most govt agencies and universities.

They created their own demise. But in the MEAN TIME -- imagine youre back in elementary school and all the WOKE STUFF is taught before the regular grammar/vocabulary curriculum gets done. That screwing of brains is gonna hurt all of humanity when these confused kids ever have to USE grammar/vocabulary in later life to thrive and survive.

But it is. The woke progs have created a modern Tower of Babble (intentionally misspelled). The terms man and woman are VITAL for clarity and discussion and THEY even pull them out in violation of THEIR new dictionary - when it SERVES their purpose.

PROVEN by the fact -- that you can make their heads explode by ASKING for a DEFINITION of those 2 terms -- and they wont. BUT in the case of abortion battles -- for instance -- it's VITAL for them to use "women" as the description of the victims -- rather than "birthing people" or "cisgendered females" -- which is now REQUIRED GRAMMAR at most govt agencies and universities.

They created their own demise. But in the MEAN TIME -- imagine youre back in elementary school and all the WOKE STUFF is taught before the regular grammar/vocabulary curriculum gets done. That screwing of brains is gonna hurt all of humanity when these confused kids ever have to USE grammar/vocabulary in later life to thrive and survive.
OrewllWarnedU.jpg

If a sincere discussion was being had about definitions then a sincere reply would be given. If a trolling gotchya question is being asked to try and prove a political point, then you aren’t going to get a good response. That’s communications 101.

As for you elementary school question. I don’t think elementary school kids could care less about the woke stuff that so many adults are freaking out about. Kids, laugh and play and fight and throw fits when they don’t get what they want. The parents are the ones getting dramatic over this issue. Not the kids

You should try instead of continuing to violate USMB rules by trying to hijack the thread.

So when is Trump suppose to give Abrams his endorsement?
I don’t see trump endorsing Abrams.

Oh how great is this, you being the stay on topic police… Can I ask how these comments of yours were following the USMB rules and staying on topic to this thread? In fact the vast majority of your posts are trolling about Trans issues and Biden bashing while maybe only 2 or 3 are about the thread topic. You’re done man. #fail

I mean liberals can't stand up against their own party reps who claim biological males can get pregnant and give birth. They just keep following along and agreeing with no matter what is said, like sheep.

Declaring gender is based on FEELINGS or a make can become pregnant and have a baby is stupid. It completely defies reality....which is what most liberal extremist policies / arguments do.

The question exposed Biden's candidate, again, as either stupid or completely deceitful.

EVERYONE knows what a 'woman' is. Her claim not to know should immediately disqualify her from not only being a USSC Justice but any type of judge...IMHO.

Gender is liberal declared fantasy based on feelings instead of science and fact.

Those who live in such fantasy should not be entrusted to rule others, mandating all others agree with their feelings

Biden looked stupid nominating a woman to the USSC because she is a 'woman' only for her to testify she had no idea what a 'woman' is, self-identifying, at face value, as being unqualified and / or too uneducated to be a USSC Justice

If a sincere discussion was being had about definitions then a sincere reply would be given. If a trolling gotchya question is being asked to try and prove a political point, then you aren’t going to get a good response. That’s communications 101.

As for you elementary school question. I don’t think elementary school kids could care less about the woke stuff that so many adults are freaking out about. Kids, laugh and play and fight and throw fits when they don’t get what they want. The parents are the ones getting dramatic over this issue. Not the kids
Yeah...How dare those know-nothing parents bristle at having their kids turned into little self-loathing nihilists?....The nerve of them!

Yeah...How dare those know-nothing parents bristle at having their kids turned into little self-loathing nihilists?....The nerve of them!
If you don’t want your kids to turn into self loathing nihilists then be a good parent and raise them right. It’s not a hard concept

If you don’t want your kids to turn into self loathing nihilists then be a good parent and raise them right. It’s not a hard concept
They're being exposed to that poison for over six hours a day in the schools, and the parents don't want it.

You schemendricks want the parents to be involved with their education, then y'all squeal like stuck pigs when they actually do involve themselves.

Why do you care so much? I personally think all the pronoun stuff is silly but who am I to judge things that are important to others? I’m sure there are things in my life that are important that I’d hope others would be respectful about whether they can relate or not. Don’t you?

When it's been GOVT mandated at all agencies and FDA/CDC cannot USE mothers or "nursing mothers" and mandated at universities to include PENALTIES for misgendering -- it stops cold being amusing. The left doesn't care -- because left gets served FILTERED and untriggerable news that EXCLUDES ALL COVERAGE of the effects of this insanity. For instance, last week when the announcement was made that US govt was commissioning a "ministry of truth" under our terrorist watch DHSecurity -- out of ALL the news networks and cable coverage (except Fox) there was a TOTAL of 1 minute 18 seconds given to this TYRANNICAL and arrogant move. All of that at ABC..

Same with the H.S/College female athletes getting absolutely SCREWED by a bunch of "fem impersonators" out of sports scholarships/trophies/records.

So I'll put you down in this group. Stay stupid.

hear-no-evil-a3-copy-.jpg

To raise them right lately -- means EDUCATING them by yourselves. Remember that prog mantra -- parents have no business meddling with the "villages" schools. Please have all your candidates run on that "winning" meme.

Forum List

Back