Trump talks endorsing Stacy Abrams for Georgia Governor.

I wasn’t speaking towards you specifically. I respect how you engage in debate. I was speaking more towards the “can you define woman?” being asked in a SCOTUS nomination hearing and all the buzz that stemmed off that kind of obviously pointed question.

It wasn't the buzz about "a pointed question". It was the buzz over the AVOIDANCE of an ANSWER to a SIMPLE question.

Why was there not an answer? Because -- "I'm not a biologist". :icon_rolleyes:

THE LAW IS EVERYTHING about "definitions" and now we have "the 1st black "something" " on the SCOTUS.. Because she can't define herself.

It wasn't the buzz about "a pointed question". It was the buzz over the AVOIDANCE of an ANSWER to a SIMPLE question.

Why was there not an answer? Because -- "I'm not a biologist". :icon_rolleyes:

THE LAW IS EVERYTHING about "definitions" and now we have "the 1st black "something" " on the SCOTUS.. Because she can't define herself.
Trans issues and gender identity is a very potent and relevant issue and many cases are making their way through the courts. She was right not to answer that question and pigeon hole herself by that definition. You know exactly how the trolls would have reacted if she answered that question. Wouldn’t even matter what she said. It was not a simple question it was politically loaded and you know it.

The Georgia Republican Primary should be heating up. But every poll shows that the Current Governor Kemp is the odds on favorite. So long as he continues he will almost certainly win the nomination. And that is something that Donald Trump would rather not happen. He’s done several speeches about how Georgia should elect Sonny Purdue. The defeated former Senator from Georgia.

Kemp of course is the man who refused Trumps demand to declare there was massive fraud in Georgia during the 2020 election which saw Georgia go blue.

Trump has even gone so far as to say he would consider endorsing Abrams if Kemp wins the GOP nomination, though he frequently denigrates her appearance in conversations with top donors. “Stacey, would you like to take his place?” the former president asked at a rally in Perrylast September while railing against Kemp. “It’s okay with me.”

So to summarize. If Georgia Republicans don’t pick Purdue, Trump Voters will be expected to vote for Stacy Abrams.

Tell me again how Trump is the future of the party and America.

Kemp really has to EARN the votes of the Little Trumpsters.

WIll he be able to? I don't know, the campaign hasn't really started.

The Georgia Republican Primary should be heating up. But every poll shows that the Current Governor Kemp is the odds on favorite. So long as he continues he will almost certainly win the nomination. And that is something that Donald Trump would rather not happen. He’s done several speeches about how Georgia should elect Sonny Purdue. The defeated former Senator from Georgia.

Kemp of course is the man who refused Trumps demand to declare there was massive fraud in Georgia during the 2020 election which saw Georgia go blue.

Trump has even gone so far as to say he would consider endorsing Abrams if Kemp wins the GOP nomination, though he frequently denigrates her appearance in conversations with top donors. “Stacey, would you like to take his place?” the former president asked at a rally in Perrylast September while railing against Kemp. “It’s okay with me.”

So to summarize. If Georgia Republicans don’t pick Purdue, Trump Voters will be expected to vote for Stacy Abrams.

does the repub party need more proof that trump does not care a spit about the repub party

What fools these repubs are!

Lol, total bullshit.

Thanks for the laugh.

The only way I know what Trump is supposedly up to is by listening to snowflakes who hate him so much. :p

Trump by comparison to Biden was a helluva lot better for this country, but anyone who blindly follows any politician and is expected to do what they say / support them no matter what is an idiot ... and usually by definition a liberal.

I mean liberals can't stand up against their own party reps who claim biological males can get pregnant and give birth. They just keep following along and agreeing with no matter what is said, like sheep.

:p
If Trump endorses that radical nut of a woman I will

NEVER
SUPPORT
HIM
AGAIN

Nation>his fucking pride

I'm personally all for a candidate with no party loyalty. Isn't that what many of us aspire to, someone who isn't beholden to party interests?

Trump is all about revenge... always has been.

Lol, total bullshit.

So what was bullshit? Kemp winning the nomination? It happened. Purdue lost. And Purdue was endorsed by Trump.

Was the quote from Trump Bullshit? He said it.

So what was total bullshit?

So what was bullshit? Kemp winning the nomination? It happened. Purdue lost. And Purdue was endorsed by Trump.

Was the quote from Trump Bullshit? He said it.

So what was total bullshit?
Sure sure.

Now that the judge has put off Kemp's testimony until January...he won't alienate the messiah before the election in November. So maybe trump won't endorce his opponent before November. I am sure Kemp sighed a big sigh of relief. The truth is not good for trump.

Forum List

Back