Trump: There will be NO renaming military bases named after Confederate Generals

Let’s remove the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials too. After all, they were all disgusting racists and two were slave owners.
Outstanding idea. You have a supporter here for the two slave owners. Lincoln however could be a reminder on how you can evolve.
Thing is Lincoln never evolved. He was a disgusting racist even in his day. He had planned to deport all blacks in his second term. His wife’s family was one of the largest slave owners in KY. He offered the seceding states slavery forever in his first inaugural speech, if they stayed in the Union.
He couldnt have been too much of a racist towards the end. He and Frederick Douglass were friends. Douglass became the first Black person to be invited to the WH under Lincoln.
Yeah and Lincoln told him to leave the USA.

Let’s remove the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials too. After all, they were all disgusting racists and two were slave owners.
Outstanding idea. You have a supporter here for the two slave owners. Lincoln however could be a reminder on how you can evolve.

Lincoln was realistic. In 1860 he wanted to abolish slaveryso that America could get on the World Stage and at the same time wanted
to give each of the freed slaves 300 bucks and ship their black, worthless asses back to Africa. When told it would take to long
he settled on Central America but he wanted them out of this country because in all of his wisdom he said..."They will never assimilate to an American
Culture. Honest Aba...could tell it straight.

His plan drew attention but Northerners in Congress wanted each slave to be given 1,000 and only the Southern States had to pay it.
Out went the plan.

Lincoln was realistic. In 1860 he wanted to abolish slaveryso that America could get on the World State and at the same time wanted
to give each of the freed slaves 300 bucks and ship their black, worthless asses back to Africa. When told it would take to long
he settled on Central America but he wanted them out of this country because in all of his wisdom he said..."They will never assimilate to an American

His plan drew attention but Northerners in Congress wanted each slave to be given 1,000 and only the Southern States had to pay it.
Out went the plan.
Lincoln was a hillbilly racist hick, with absolutely no formal education. No potus did more to ignore the constitution. He was a tyrant and a traitor.

Lincoln was realistic. In 1860 he wanted to abolish slaveryso that America could get on the World State and at the same time wanted

Out went the plan.
Lincoln was a hillbilly racist hick, with absolutely no formal education. No potus did more to ignore the constitution. He was a tyrant and a traitor.

I'll go along with everything you typed, however he did want to get the spooks out of this country, thus there was some
intelligence in him.

I wonder when rabble will try to deface Stone Mountain?
I visited Stone Mountain about 4 years ago. ... :cool:
The was a lot of black families having piknicks and riding the rides.
Also most of the concession stands and rides where ran by black people.
Everybody seemed to be having a good time and not bothered by the carvings of the Confederate generals.
My guess is with the sad state of public education, no one knows who those guys are carved on the mountain.

Out went the plan.

I'll go along with everything you typed, however he did want to get the spooks out of this country, thus there was some
intelligence in him.
Fuck you. Asshole. Cracker.

Thing is Lincoln never evolved. He was a disgusting racist even in his day. He had planned to deport all blacks in his second term. His wife’s family was one of the largest slave owners in KY. He offered the seceding states slavery forever in his first inaugural speech, if they stayed in the Union.
He couldnt have been too much of a racist towards the end. He and Frederick Douglass were friends. Douglass became the first Black person to be invited to the WH under Lincoln.
Show me the quote.

Guess he is really getting desperate for the Black vote.

I think you've got the headline twisted a bit. Might want to read the article.
I did read the article. Drumpf says he is not going to do it. Dog whistle to the racists and blatant appeal to the Black vote.

He said he won't rename bases already named for Confederate generals such as Ft. Bragg, Ft. Benning and Ft. Hood. I don't understand how that appeals to a majority of blacks, but your mileage may vary.
I did get the head line twisted.

Everybody seemed to be having a good time and not bothered by the carvings of the Confederate generals.
My guess is with the sad state of public education, no one knows who those guys are carved on the mountain.

Kinda like a Coon trying to pick his Daddy out of a line-up...eh?

Lincoln was realistic. In 1860 he wanted to abolish slaveryso that America could get on the World Stage and at the same time wanted

Out went the plan.
You got a link for that claim?

They are all just racist inbred chimps.

I did read the article. Drumpf says he is not going to do it. Dog whistle to the racists and blatant appeal to the Black vote.

He said he won't rename bases already named for Confederate generals such as Ft. Bragg, Ft. Benning and Ft. Hood. I don't understand how that appeals to a majority of blacks, but your mileage may vary.

No worries. I did at first too.

Why free blacks fought for the confederacy
Obviously some blacks had better jobs or better conditions of employment or better pay, housing or other benefits than others, and some were employed more or less "at will" than others. Slavery was not an absolute thing.

Show me the quote.
Here you go....

FREDERICK DOUGLASS SAYS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HAS BECOME AN “ITINERANT COLONIZATION PREACHER,” WHO HAS MADE HIMSELF LOOK “RIDICULOUS” BY PITCHING THIS IDEA THAT WE SHOULD LEAVE THE NATION OF OUR BIRTH.
Q&A: Abraham Lincoln Wanted the Freed Slaves to Leave America

I did too. Always measure twice..cut once.

View attachment 348441

Trump should buy the Robert E. Lee statue from Virginia and erect it on the naval base in Norfolk Va. then rename the base Robert E. Lee while he signs an executive order making it clear that all Confederate veterans receive the same honors and military status as Union veterans, along with the next carrier being named the Robert E. Lee.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Confederate veterans who swore allegiance to the Union after the war were given veteran's benefits, such as they were. Their wives received widow's pensions and I knew some Confederate widows who married older veterans when they were young and lived until the 1980s and 1990s. Decisions were made after the Civil War and that are in danger of being changed by ignorantly stupid idiots. Congress need to refresh itself on history and protocol.
People are always saying "You can't change history" but progressive liberal Democrat pukes can't believe anything unless it's pounded into their heads with a 6 foot 2X4.

Out went the plan.
You got a link for that claim?

Here's one link. Read Lincoln's words in the bold print...https://newsone.com/2677362/abraham-lincoln-blacks-to-africa/

Forum List

Back