Trump: There will be NO renaming military bases named after Confederate Generals

And it just gets worse for the inbred segment of the nation. There is going to be a BLM car at Nascar.

forceable incest is a blue state thing
Since when has incest been anything other than a conservative virtue?
Oprah was raped by an uncle
It's a blue state thing
Interesting that OldLady finds rape funny imagine that

At 6, Winfrey left her grandmother to live with her mother. While there, the woman in charge of keeping the house forced Winfrey to sleep on the porch. At 9, she was raped.

“He took me to an ice cream shop — blood still running down my leg — and bought me ice cream.”

Winfrey was sexually abused from the ages of 10 to 14, when she found out she was pregnant. It was around this time that her mother took her to a detention home. Too many girls were housed in the home, so Winfrey couldn’t stay. “My mother said, ‘you are getting your ass out of this house’,” she said.

So she went to live with her father, who forbade her from dating, having sex or any deviant activity. He didn’t know she was pregnant when she moved in.
Shut the fuck up. What was funny was that you think it's a "blue state thing." Never heard anything so fucking ridiculous.
Especially since it wasn't.
If you leftists can give your opinions so can I you inbred fucks
PussyBitch, it's not an opinion. Wisconsin was a red state then. Most of their representatives were Republican and they voted for Nixon. So your point is really rape by a relative is a red state thing. As a always, you prove to be too stupid to formulate a cogent argument.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Anytime you want to meet to find out who the pussy bitch is I will oblige you tough guy. have dumbass tell me what Wisconsin has to do with the subject of
You brought it up, PussyBitch. You’re just too stupid to know it.

Ok internet tough I wasn't the one who brought up what you are.
LOL

PussyBitch be like, I know you are but what am I?

It's a known fact you're a protection of your own words incel
LOL

PussyBitch be like, I'm rubber, you're glue...

Incel the projectionist badass behind that keyboard
PussyBitch be like, waaaaaaaaa!
Same old dribble when you have something new internet tough guy let me know projecting is what you do best Incel
PussyBitch be like, mommy!! This Liberal is being mean to me!!
same old shit incel you need to come out in public face to face and call someone a pussy bitch
I live in Rowan county of Kannapolis North Carolina pussy bitch man up
LOL

PussyBitch be like, you wanna piece of me??

images
Incel you're starting to be boring either man up or chickenshit
PussyBitch be like, homina, homina, homina.
What I figured Incel is a pussy
PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh!
Incel vets aren't pussies but you Incels are
PussyBitch be like, I'm an incel pussy.
Incel is a tough guy behind that key it's has unlimited amount of insults but out in public it places a silencer on those ignorant thoughts.

And it just gets worse for the inbred segment of the nation. There is going to be a BLM car at Nascar.

It's a blue state thing

At 6, Winfrey left her grandmother to live with her mother. While there, the woman in charge of keeping the house forced Winfrey to sleep on the porch. At 9, she was raped.

“He took me to an ice cream shop — blood still running down my leg — and bought me ice cream.”

Winfrey was sexually abused from the ages of 10 to 14, when she found out she was pregnant. It was around this time that her mother took her to a detention home. Too many girls were housed in the home, so Winfrey couldn’t stay. “My mother said, ‘you are getting your ass out of this house’,” she said.

So she went to live with her father, who forbade her from dating, having sex or any deviant activity. He didn’t know she was pregnant when she moved in.
Shut the fuck up. What was funny was that you think it's a "blue state thing." Never heard anything so fucking ridiculous.
PussyBitch, it's not an opinion. Wisconsin was a red state then. Most of their representatives were Republican and they voted for Nixon. So your point is really rape by a relative is a red state thing. As a always, you prove to be too stupid to formulate a cogent argument.

Anytime you want to meet to find out who the pussy bitch is I will oblige you tough guy. have dumbass tell me what Wisconsin has to do with the subject of

LOL

LOL

Same old dribble when you have something new internet tough guy let me know projecting is what you do best Incel
same old shit incel you need to come out in public face to face and call someone a pussy bitch
LOL

images
Incel is a tough guy behind that key it's has unlimited amount of insults but out in public it places a silencer on those ignorant thoughts.
PussyBitch be like, Mommy!!! Make this mean Liberal stop!!!

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Act tough on the internet because real life will kill you

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
LOL

PussyBitch be like, waaaaaaaaa

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Reality will get you killed too.

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Yes it will Incel
img011.jpg

img011.jpg

thumbnail (11).jpg

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
LOL

Incel bitch
18275224_10154597299490662_4801206297100765804_n.jpg

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Yes it will Incel
View attachment 349475
View attachment 349475
View attachment 349476
Who shit you steal and why are you so frightened that you felt you needed to post that? :lol:

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Yes it will Incel
View attachment 349475
View attachment 349475
View attachment 349476
Who shit you steal and why are you so frightened that you felt you needed to post that? :lol:
Incel that's mine and I'm just letting you know I'm reality

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
LOL

Incel bitch
View attachment 349478
LOL

PussyBitch be like, see that???

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
LOL

Incel bitch
View attachment 349478
LOL

Incel I live in Kannapolis North Carolina in the Rowan county side anytime other than that PUSSY
18275224_10154597299490662_4801206297100765804_n.jpg

"There will be NO renaming military bases named after Confederate Generals"

...until Trump does the world a favor and drops dead or leaves office. Then they will all be renamed.

I think renaming these bases is a reasonable thing to do and I would think that there are a lot of well deserving people whose names could replace the current ones. In a way to avoid future issues I would actually lean towards renaming them in a way that doesn't have any persons name attached to it but instead have them named after some type of physical representation of the state or area such as one of the state animals or some other iconic thing for that area. A part of me also feels that some of these bases could actually be closed if we were to reduce the amount of active military that we have in our country too. Demilitarizing our footprint across the globe and here at home wouldn't be a terrible thing.

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
LOL

Incel bitch
View attachment 349478
LOL

Incel I live in Kannapolis North Carolina in the Rowan county side anytime other than that PUSSY
View attachment 350724
LOL

PussyBitch be like, I want you. :gay:

swingmiss1.gif

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Yes it will Incel
View attachment 349475
View attachment 349475
View attachment 349476
No. Youre just some silly little bitch online talking shit. I know your type. You'd piss your pants if you had to tangle with someone in person. :)

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Yes it will Incel
View attachment 349475
View attachment 349475
View attachment 349476
No. Youre just some silly little bitch online talking shit. I know your type. You'd piss your pants if you had to tangle with someone in person. :)
I not the type I have told you how to contact me if you want to make it reality

...remnants of a bad time in our country's history...

The "bad time" was the insanity of the Civil War. Robert E. Lee was one of the most patriotic people to ever exist on this continent. He was basically a Northerner who graduated from West Point in New York and bravely served in several conflicts. Lee was closely related to some founding fathers who signed the Declaration of Independence, etc., married into George Washington's family, etc. Do your homework. He was against slavery, but like any rational, intelligent person, felt that a war was no way to go about making it illegal. Robert E. Lee also knew the Constitution and that it was legal to back out of it should it infringe on the rights of Citizens.

Anyhoo, it is hilarious an inbred, low IQ, low information invader from the Gold Coast of Africa is demanding the high school she attends change the name because Robert E. Lee, according to her small frontal lobe brain infected with propaganda, is offensive. First of all, why in the fuck did the ugly come to my country a few years ago if it is so "racist?" Second, does she know the history of her "brothers and sisters" the Ashanti? They were so anxious to sell Afro slaves to the Europeans they had turf wars with other inbred tribes. A major ceremony of her "brothers and sisters" each year back before the White man eventually stopped slavery when possible (it still exists in Africa of course as it has for thousands of years) was sacrificing slaves (killing them and eating them) to pacify their fake deities. Her relatives actually rented the waterfront property to the international slave traders and her relatives travelled deep inland to obtain more supply of Afros to gain more wealth for themselves. As the song goes, For The Love of Money!

:afro:

^ Countless medals. :p You don't win medals in Cross Country or Track.

Mexican American on vocals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back