Trump: There will be NO renaming military bases named after Confederate Generals

If the news is accurate, I commend President Trump for refusing to knuckle under to the extremists.

He is the only top federal or state or local official who has refused to kneel (either literally or figuratively) to the folks who brought us the violence last week.

But, of course, in January, President Biden will start renaming many places (including military bases) left and right. I wonder what Washington, D.C. will be renamed.

Orange man GOOD!!! :banana: :thewave:

Trump19.jpg

Let the leftist's tears flow. Good news is rare but welcomed.

but Putin told trump he wants a US base named after him (putin) or he'll release the P-tapes!

Hopefully, Putin will tell Trump to have a flag pole shoved up your ass.

If the news is accurate, I commend President Trump for refusing to knuckle under to the extremists.

He is the only top federal or state or local official who has refused to kneel (either literally or figuratively) to the folks who brought us the violence last week.

But, of course, in January, President Biden will start renaming many places (including military bases) left and right. I wonder what Washington, D.C. will be renamed.

They'll rename it "Floydtown".

You don’t want to be pissing off those southern boys. They make up the bulk of the military.

Guess he is really getting desperate for the Black vote.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills!
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension.

" "The United States of America trained and deployed our HEROES on these Hallowed Grounds, and won two World Wars. Therefore, my Administration will not even consider the renaming of these Magnificent and Fabled Military Installations," the president tweeted a day after some military leaders said they were open to the idea. "
-Drumpf

1591821769345.png

Trump should buy the Robert E. Lee statue from Virginia and erect it on the naval base in Norfolk Va. then rename the base Robert E. Lee while he signs an executive order making it clear that all Confederate veterans receive the same honors and military status as Union veterans, along with the next carrier being named the Robert E. Lee.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Let’s remove the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials too. After all, they were all disgusting racists and two were slave owners.

In the coming decades, those places WILL be renamed. Of course, we will need a new name for the nation's capital and many of the states and cities. (Last week, some activists were demanding that New York be renamed.)

View attachment 348441

Trump should buy the Robert E. Lee statue from Virginia and erect it on the naval base in Norfolk Va. then rename the base Robert E. Lee while he signs an executive order making it clear that all Confederate veterans receive the same honors and military status as Union veterans, along with the next carrier being named the Robert E. Lee.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why would he do that when even Lee didnt want loser and traitor statues put up anywhere to remind the hillbillys they got their asses kicked?

Let’s remove the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials too. After all, they were all disgusting racists and two were slave owners.

In the coming decades, those places WILL be renamed. Of course, we will need a new name for the nation's capital and many of the states and cities. (Last week, some activists were demanding that New York be renamed.)
York was a fucking virulent racist. Great idea to rename the city and state.

Forum List

Back