Trump: The Only Good Democrat is a Dead Democrat

Is Trump the most mendacious POTUS in history?
Yes, he is, and he's also the most dangerous.

The Most Mendacious President in U.S. History

"On Sunday, on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday, President Donald Trump accused the TV talk-show host Joe Scarborough of murder.

"On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, he attacked the integrity of America’s forthcoming 'rigged' election.

"When he woke up on Wednesday, he alleged that the Obama Administration had 'spied, in an unprecedented manner, on the Trump Campaign, and beyond, and even on the United States Senate.'

"By midnight Wednesday, a few hours after the number of U.S. deaths in the coronavirus pandemic officially exceeded a hundred thousand, the President of the United States retweeted a video that says, 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.'"
41lFC3-Hn5L.jpg

Link removed

"The book is not just a compendium of the President’s tens of thousands of falsehoods, misleading claims, and lies during the first three years of his Presidency; it’s also an effort to catalogue and explain the different pathologies at work in his systematic misrepresentations to the American people.

"The untruths told by the President have increased in seriousness and volume, the Post found: an average of six per day in 2017 turned to nearly sixteen per day in 2018, which then increased to more than twenty-two per day in 2019—and that was before this crazy 2020 of the impeachment trial, the pandemic, the economic crisis, and Trump’s reëlection campaign."

Misinformation, disinformation, and blatant lies have always been keys to Trump's success.

Since he "won" the most powerful office in the world, they have metastasized into genuine threats to national security.

Now, as he struggles to manage the convergence of a national pandemic and economic collapse while running for reelection, his desperation to distract from his many failings only exacerbate the many divisions in an already sundered republic.

Too much winning?

Since he "won" the most powerful office in the world

Won the shit out of it.
He had help.

Kinda like when Tonya Harding won the 1994 women's figure skating championship.

He had help.

Russian memes are the BEST!!!
It's a fact.

Trump didn't do it alone. He got some very illegal help.
How long are you TDS morons going to keep flogging this myth?
The facts are well documented in the PDF. Of course, you won't read it because you're an uneducated sheep.

I agree!

Literally millions of Dems were tricked into voting for Trump....by Russian memes.

Which one worked on you? Can you post it here?
If you think that's the only thing that occurred in the election, you're being ignorant by choice.

Even Trump knows Russia helped him but his fragile ego won't let him admit it.

"On Sunday, on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday, President Donald Trump accused the TV talk-show host Joe Scarborough of murder.

"On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, he attacked the integrity of America’s forthcoming 'rigged' election.

"When he woke up on Wednesday, he alleged that the Obama Administration had 'spied, in an unprecedented manner, on the Trump Campaign, and beyond, and even on the United States Senate.'

"By midnight Wednesday, a few hours after the number of U.S. deaths in the coronavirus pandemic officially exceeded a hundred thousand, the President of the United States retweeted a video that says, 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.'"
41lFC3-Hn5L.jpg

Link removed

"The book is not just a compendium of the President’s tens of thousands of falsehoods, misleading claims, and lies during the first three years of his Presidency; it’s also an effort to catalogue and explain the different pathologies at work in his systematic misrepresentations to the American people.

"The untruths told by the President have increased in seriousness and volume, the Post found: an average of six per day in 2017 turned to nearly sixteen per day in 2018, which then increased to more than twenty-two per day in 2019—and that was before this crazy 2020 of the impeachment trial, the pandemic, the economic crisis, and Trump’s reëlection campaign."

Misinformation, disinformation, and blatant lies have always been keys to Trump's success.

Since he "won" the most powerful office in the world, they have metastasized into genuine threats to national security.

Now, as he struggles to manage the convergence of a national pandemic and economic collapse while running for reelection, his desperation to distract from his many failings only exacerbate the many divisions in an already sundered republic.

Too much winning?

Won the shit out of it.
He had help.

He had help.

It's a fact.

The facts are well documented in the PDF. Of course, you won't read it because you're an uneducated sheep.
The Mueller report said there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, moron.

41lFC3-Hn5L.jpg

Link removed

Too much winning?

Won the shit out of it.
He had help.

He had help.

It's a fact.

The Mueller report said there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, moron.
I know. I actually read the report.

You know what else it says? Of course not, because you're too lazy to think for yourself.

41lFC3-Hn5L.jpg

Link removed

Too much winning?

Won the shit out of it.
He had help.

He had help.

It's a fact.

You know what else it says? Of course not, because you're too lazy to think for yourself.
Yes, I know what it says, moron, and a lot of it is horseshit, like the claim that Wikileaks got those emails from Russia. The DOJ report debunked that claim.

41lFC3-Hn5L.jpg

Link removed

Too much winning?

Won the shit out of it.
He had help.

He had help.

It's a fact.

Yes, I know what it says, moron, and a lot of it is horseshit, like the claim that Wikileaks got those emails from Russia. The DOJ report debunked that claim.
No DOJ report debunked that claim. If you want to prove me wrong, post the report.

I agree!

Literally millions of Dems were tricked into voting for Trump....by Russian memes.

If you think that's the only thing that occurred in the election, you're being ignorant by choice.

Was it $100,000 in Russian ads on Facebook?
Is that what got you to vote for Trump?

Which one?

I agree!

Which one?

Forgive me, I forgot you're a troll.

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.

Last edited:

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.
I'm not running away. You've decided you don't have the strength to engage in an actual conversation so you resort to trolling.

If you ever decide to become an adult, I'll be right here.

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.
I'm not running away. You've decided you don't have the strength to engage in an actual conversation so you resort to trolling.

I forgive your inability to explain the other things that occurred in the election.

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.

I forgive your inability to explain the other things that occurred in the election.
My inability? Golly, you never asked what other things occurred in the election. I suppose you are unaware of the hacking and dumping of DNC emails?

Trump's campaign understood this was beneficial for them and worked to form campaign strategy around their release.

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.

My inability? Golly, you never asked what other things occurred in the election. I suppose you are unaware of the hacking and dumping of DNC emails?

Trump's campaign understood this was beneficial for them and worked to form campaign strategy around their release.

I suppose you are unaware of the hacking and dumping of DNC emails?

That was awful!!!!

Democrat corruption must never be exposed.

Democrat corruption must always remain hidden.

There ought to be a law!!!

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.

That was awful!!!!

There is a law and it was broken to help Trump.

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.

That was awful!!!!

There is a law

Like a whistle blower law?

You're right, Trump was helped when the Dem corruption was exposed.

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.

That was awful!!!!

There is a law

This was not a whistleblower situation. For one, no laws were broken. For two, DNC is not a government organization.

This was illegal pure and simple. You can't dress it up. It's illegal and done to help Trump.

President Trump never said that. The ironic thing is that the liberal media has become the most "mendacious" social force in American history. Democrats are in their most dangerous mode when they have the most intimidating media and the worst candidate in history

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.

That was awful!!!!

There is a law

This was not a whistleblower situation. For one, no laws were broken. For two, DNC is not a government organization.

This was illegal pure and simple. You can't dress it up. It's illegal and done to help Trump.

This was not a whistleblower situation. For one, no laws were broken.

That's a relief.

For two, DNC is not a government organization.

So non-government organizations can't have whistle blowers?
You're allowed to publish stolen government docs but not stolen private docs?
Expand a bit on why you think the distinction matters.

I agree. 100%. Whoever stole the emails and exposed the Dem corruption should be punished.
I also agree that the exposure of the Dem corruption helped Trump.

At least as much as the weaponized memes.

Which Dem email got YOU to vote for Trump?

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.

That was awful!!!!

There is a law

That's a relief.

I agree. 100%. Whoever stole the emails and exposed the Dem corruption should be punished.

So I guess you can dispense with the "corruption" bit about the DNC given the DNC broke no laws.

Stealing private documents is illegal, obviously. The government documents are owned by the people of the country.

So we agree that people acted illegally to help Trump. Glad we can agree.

Trump won fair and square, only if you ignore the illegal acts committed on his behalf.

I agree!

Which one?

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.

That was awful!!!!

There is a law

That's a relief.

So I guess you can dispense with the "corruption" bit about the DNC given the DNC broke no laws.

Stealing private documents is illegal, obviously. The government documents are owned by the people of the country.

Trump won fair and square, only if you ignore the illegal acts committed on his behalf.

If there was no wrong doing exposed in the emails, how did their release help Trump?

Stealing private documents is illegal, obviously.

Obviously.

The government documents are owned by the people of the country.

You can steal documents owned by the people of the country? Link?

Yes, illegally exposing Dem corruption helped Trump. And memes.

Forum List

Back