Trump: The Only Good Democrat is a Dead Democrat

If you think that's the only thing that occurred in the election, you're being ignorant by choice.
Trump didn't do it alone. He got some very illegal help.

I agree!

Literally millions of Dems were tricked into voting for Trump....by Russian memes.

Which one worked on you? Can you post it here?
If you think that's the only thing that occurred in the election, you're being ignorant by choice.

Even Trump knows Russia helped him but his fragile ego won't let him admit it.

Was it $100,000 in Russian ads on Facebook?
Is that what got you to vote for Trump?

Which one?

Forgive me, I forgot you're a troll.

I forgive your idiocy.
Continue running away.
I'm not running away. You've decided you don't have the strength to engage in an actual conversation so you resort to trolling.

If you ever decide to become an adult, I'll be right here.

I forgive your inability to explain the other things that occurred in the election.
My inability? Golly, you never asked what other things occurred in the election. I suppose you are unaware of the hacking and dumping of DNC emails?

Trump's campaign understood this was beneficial for them and worked to form campaign strategy around their release.

I suppose you are unaware of the hacking and dumping of DNC emails?

That was awful!!!!

Democrat corruption must never be exposed.

Democrat corruption must always remain hidden.

There ought to be a law!!!

There is a law and it was broken to help Trump.

There is a law

Like a whistle blower law?

You're right, Trump was helped when the Dem corruption was exposed.

This was not a whistleblower situation. For one, no laws were broken. For two, DNC is not a government organization.

This was illegal pure and simple. You can't dress it up. It's illegal and done to help Trump.

This was not a whistleblower situation. For one, no laws were broken.

That's a relief.

For two, DNC is not a government organization.

So non-government organizations can't have whistle blowers?
You're allowed to publish stolen government docs but not stolen private docs?
Expand a bit on why you think the distinction matters.

This was illegal pure and simple. You can't dress it up. It's illegal and done to help Trump.

I agree. 100%. Whoever stole the emails and exposed the Dem corruption should be punished.
I also agree that the exposure of the Dem corruption helped Trump.

At least as much as the weaponized memes.

Which Dem email got YOU to vote for Trump?

So I guess you can dispense with the "corruption" bit about the DNC given the DNC broke no laws.

Stealing private documents is illegal, obviously. The government documents are owned by the people of the country.

So we agree that people acted illegally to help Trump. Glad we can agree.

Trump won fair and square, only if you ignore the illegal acts committed on his behalf.

So I guess you can dispense with the "corruption" bit about the DNC given the DNC broke no laws.

If there was no wrong doing exposed in the emails, how did their release help Trump?

Stealing private documents is illegal, obviously.

Obviously.

The government documents are owned by the people of the country.

You can steal documents owned by the people of the country? Link?

So we agree that people acted illegally to help Trump. Glad we can agree.

Yes, illegally exposing Dem corruption helped Trump. And memes.
Are you under the impression that only illegal activity would be harmful to an individual? Obviously not. Trump spent several hundred thousand dollars covering up his affairs with adult film actresses. Those affairs weren't illegal, but publication would have been harmful. The same is very likely true for his extensive work to prevent his taxes from becoming disseminated to anyone else.

No, you can't steal documents owned by the people of the country, but the people of the country have much more right to see the documents from their government than those documents from another private individual or group.

I hope next election does not have more illegal activity intended to help Trump. That would not be a fair election.

I agree!

Literally millions of Dems were tricked into voting for Trump....by Russian memes.

Bullshit. You're just touting the party lie. The Russians wanted Reset-Button Hillary to win.

Are you under the impression that only illegal activity would be harmful to an individual? Obviously not. Trump spent several hundred thousand dollars covering up his affairs with adult film actresses. Those affairs weren't illegal, but publication would have been harmful. The same is very likely true for his extensive work to prevent his taxes from becoming disseminated to anyone else.

No, you can't steal documents owned by the people of the country, but the people of the country have much more right to see the documents from their government than those documents from another private individual or group.

I hope next election does not have more illegal activity intended to help Trump. That would not be a fair election.

Are you under the impression that only illegal activity would be harmful to an individual?

Nope. So which emails describing the Dems legal behavior helped Trump? Be specific.

I hope next election does not have more illegal activity intended to help Trump.

I've said, from the beginning, Dem corruption must never be exposed.

I'm not running away. You've decided you don't have the strength to engage in an actual conversation so you resort to trolling.

You claim the Mueller report says the Russians helped Trump and then admit that it says it doesn't say that and that you know it and then you point right back to the 400 page report without saying what part you're referring to... That's pure bullshit lying.

I agree!

Bullshit. You're just touting the party lie. The Russians wanted Reset-Button Hillary to win.

I'm touting the official findings of numerous bipartisan investigations. The latest of which was the Senate Intelligence Committee.

You're touting some bullshit anonymous reporting from a hack right wing outlet.

You claim the Mueller report says the Russians helped Trump and then admit that it says it doesn't say that and that you know it and then you point right back to the 400 page report without saying what part you're referring to... That's pure bullshit lying.
I claimed the Mueller report indicates the Russians helped Trump. I never claimed that it doesn't say that. We all know that Trump didn't coordinate that help. What section of the 400 page report? Volume 1. The first 200 pages. It details in great depth how the Russians wanted to help Trump. If you want to stick with the executive summary on page 4.

I'm touting the official findings of numerous bipartisan investigations. The latest of which was the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Quote the findings that show that the Russians favored Trump - not that they interfered, we interfere in theirs, but that they favored Trump.

Are you under the impression that only illegal activity would be harmful to an individual?

Nope. So which emails describing the Dems legal behavior helped Trump? Be specific.

I hope next election does not have more illegal activity intended to help Trump.

We can start here:

What corruption was exposed? Be specific.

Quote the findings that show that the Russians favored Trump - not that they interfered, we interfere in theirs, but that they favored Trump.
Page 4, as I said:
The campaign evolved from a generalized program designed in 2014 and 2015 to undermine the U.S. electoral system, to a targeted operation that by early 2016 favored candidate Trump and disparaged candidate Clinton.

No one rich ever put a gun to my head and stole my car. I'm not watching rich people burn neighborhoods down.
Rich people steal jobs, incomes, and retirements, and they profit from burning down neighborhoods on the opposite side of the planet, and you thought electing an imbecilic, life-long crony-capitalist/con man/billionaire POTUS would drain that swamp?

Wall Street Thieves Find New Ways to Steal From Us

"Car dealers, eager to goose up sales, have been hawking new vehicles to lower-income people, offering quick credit approval.

"Banks — eager to hook more people on monthly car payments — have been approving these subprime car loans without verifying the buyer's ability to pay.

"Then, a Wall Street bank's investment house buys up thousands of these iffy individual loans, bundles them into multimillion-dollar 'debt securities,' and sells them to wealthy global speculators.

"Last year alone, banks sold $26 billion-worth of these explosive bundles of car loans.

"This is just another paper-shuffling con game, a repeat of Wall Street's subprime mortgage scam a decade ago.

"It generates fast, easy money at the start for superrich speculators and greedy banksters — but as more and more low-income buyers are unable to make their car payments, defaults build up and the whole financial bubble pops."

Where's the evidence that they instigated or participated in any of the current rioting?
Boogaloo movement - Wikipedia

"Some boogaloo groups joined the protests against law enforcement that occurred across the United States in May and June 2020 in response to the killing of George Floyd.[8][9]

"According to Vice, although the boogaloo groups tried to position themselves as allies of the Black Lives Matter movement, they generally avoided addressing police brutality as a racial issue.[8]

"Some members of boogaloo groups said they were attending protests to provide protection, either to the protesters or to stores.

"Posts in some online boogaloo groups called for their members to loot police stations and set fire to government buildings; some encouraged actions emulating the 'rooftop Koreans', a reference to Korean store owners who shot at looters from roofs during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.[23]

"However, the posts do not appear to have resulted in any such actions by boogaloo group members, and though there have been reports that members inserted themselves among protesters to instigate violence, they have not been substantiated.[9][23]"

Where's the evidence that they instigated or participated in any of the current rioting?
Boogaloo movement - Wikipedia

"Some boogaloo groups joined the protests against law enforcement that occurred across the United States in May and June 2020 in response to the killing of George Floyd.[8][9]

"According to Vice, although the boogaloo groups tried to position themselves as allies of the Black Lives Matter movement, they generally avoided addressing police brutality as a racial issue.[8]

"Some members of boogaloo groups said they were attending protests to provide protection, either to the protesters or to stores.

"Posts in some online boogaloo groups called for their members to loot police stations and set fire to government buildings; some encouraged actions emulating the 'rooftop Koreans', a reference to Korean store owners who shot at looters from roofs during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.[23]

"However, the posts do not appear to have resulted in any such actions by boogaloo group members, and though there have been reports that members inserted themselves among protesters to instigate violence, they have not been substantiated.[9][23]"
Wiki? Vice? Are you serious? That's proof of nothing.

We can start here:

What corruption was exposed? Be specific.

The DNC didn't like Sanders? That's awful!

I hope his supporters aren't pissed that the nomination was stolen from him......twice.

No one rich ever put a gun to my head and stole my car. I'm not watching rich people burn neighborhoods down.
Rich people steal jobs, incomes, and retirements, and they profit from burning down neighborhoods on the opposite side of the planet, and you thought electing an imbecilic, life-long crony-capitalist/con man/billionaire POTUS would drain that swamp?

Wall Street Thieves Find New Ways to Steal From Us

"Car dealers, eager to goose up sales, have been hawking new vehicles to lower-income people, offering quick credit approval.

"Banks — eager to hook more people on monthly car payments — have been approving these subprime car loans without verifying the buyer's ability to pay.

"Then, a Wall Street bank's investment house buys up thousands of these iffy individual loans, bundles them into multimillion-dollar 'debt securities,' and sells them to wealthy global speculators.

"Last year alone, banks sold $26 billion-worth of these explosive bundles of car loans.

"This is just another paper-shuffling con game, a repeat of Wall Street's subprime mortgage scam a decade ago.

"It generates fast, easy money at the start for superrich speculators and greedy banksters — but as more and more low-income buyers are unable to make their car payments, defaults build up and the whole financial bubble pops."

Oh no! Banks selling securities to rich people!!!

How will we survive?

Full comments:

“I’ve come to a place where I’ve come to the conclusion that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat. I don’t say that in the physical sense and I can already see the videos getting edited where it says I wanna go murder Democrats. No, I say that in the political sense because the Democrat agenda and policy is anti-American right now.” (Emphasis mine.) Griffin (pictured above) goes on to call for voters to bring about Republican majorities in the House and Senate.

Context Is Important When Snopes Fact-Checks. Sometimes.

President Trump, presently at war with the social media giant Twitter over whether his tweets should have fact checks appended to them, is a reliable source for the promotion of controversial material. Browsing Facebook recently, I saw a post from an acquaintance who insisted that the president had approvingly shared video of a man advocating for the killing of Democrats. This seemed outrageous, even for Trump.

There were a lot of good democrats at one time. Then they were taken over by communists
Do you believe Dixiecrats were good Democrats?
Was Truman wrong to integrate the US military?

450px-ElectoralCollege1948.svg.png

Dixiecrat - Wikipedia

"The States' Rights Democratic Party (usually called the Dixiecrats) was a short-lived segregationist political party in the United States, active primarily in the South.

"After President Harry S. Truman ordered integration of the military in 1948 and other actions to address civil rights of African Americans..."

How long are you TDS morons going to keep flogging this myth?
There's no myth involved in regards to Trump's Russian helpers; only an inspection of his tax/financial documents from that time will establish whether or not he coordinated with those "sweeping and systematic" efforts:

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf (P. 1)

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion.

"Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016.

"In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network.

"Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month.

"Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November."

The Mueller report said there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, moron.
Mueller is a life-long Republican fixer who came to that conclusion WITHOUT examining Trump's financial documents. Once Trump is removed from office, the next investigation will not respect that particular "red line", and we will all learn if Trump actually turned a profit on his 2016 "win."
imrs.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...to-make-money-running-for-president-he-didnt/

Forum List

Back