The best way to demand fair treatment and protection of your civil rights?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Step 1. Destroy a local pastry shop.

Step 2. Destroy new low income apartments.

Step 3. Burn any random business.

Seriously folks, how did this become the solution to injustice? And the better question is how do you stop it?

Obviously the mayor of Minneapolis who is ultimately responsible for the police chief, who in turn is responsible for the officers involved, did not take the swift action necessary to prevent this mayhem.
Those officers involved apparently had a long list of civil rights complaints against them so why did the chief never take action? Why did the mayor never take action against the chief for his inaction?
At this point you could place the blame for the riots and looting across the nation on those two individuals inaction.

Obviously the criminal activity is 100% an individual CHOICE but had the smoldering embers been extinguished early on millions of dollars in property damage could have been avoided.

You people who live in these cities have voted for the individuals who create these tinder boxes with their policies. You've essentially brought this on yourself.

It's a black thing...you wouldn't understand.

e.g. When your IQ hovers around room temperature...it makes complete sense.

Watching news coverage this morning says its not a black thing. I am seeing lots of young white men lighting fires and tearing shit up. They are right there on my TV screen.

"I am seeing lots of young white men lighting fires and tearing shit up. They are right there on my TV screen."

They are very probably Antifa, you know the Self-Hating Whites who are Far Left Fascists.

Watching news coverage this morning says its not a black thing. I am seeing lots of young white men lighting fires and tearing shit up. They are right there on my TV screen.
Anarchist plants.

1590846079756.png

They also are advertising that they mean to DISRUPT your Presidential Election in November in RED ie. REPUBLICAN districts, meanwhile WHAT is Trump doing about this type of thing? Sitting on his buttocks, he has had nearly FOUR YEARS to have Federal SWAT teams hunt down, round up and dispose of this scum, but he Tweets and sits on his buttocks, all mouth and no action.

1590846178370.png

Seriously folks, how did this become the solution to injustice? And the better question is how do you stop it?

Obviously the mayor of Minneapolis who is ultimately responsible for the police chief, who in turn is responsible for the officers involved, did not take the swift action necessary to prevent this mayhem.
Those officers involved apparently had a long list of civil rights complaints against them so why did the chief never take action? Why did the mayor never take action against the chief for his inaction?
At this point you could place the blame for the riots and looting across the nation on those two individuals inaction.

Obviously the criminal activity is 100% an individual CHOICE but had the smoldering embers been extinguished early on millions of dollars in property damage could have been avoided.

You people who live in these cities have voted for the individuals who create these tinder boxes with their policies. You've essentially brought this on yourself.
Now hold on just a minute. While I do support your argument that the mayor and police chief did not respond in time (just like Trump didn't respond in time to minimize COVID-19), I cannot get on board with blaming the constituency for this rioting. That would be like blaming everyone who voted for Reagan on all the lives he destroyed in the name of "freedom" and "democracy".

Well assassinations would make more sense but do we really want them to start doing that?

Forum List

Back