Trump: The Only Good Democrat is a Dead Democrat

I'm touting the official findings of numerous bipartisan investigations. The latest of which was the Senate Intelligence Committee.

You're touting some bullshit anonymous reporting from a hack right wing outlet.
Quote the findings that show that the Russians favored Trump - not that they interfered, we interfere in theirs, but that they favored Trump.
Page 4, as I said:
The campaign evolved from a generalized program designed in 2014 and 2015 to undermine the U.S. electoral system, to a targeted operation that by early 2016 favored candidate Trump and disparaged candidate Clinton.
What actual facts is that claim based on?

I'm touting the official findings of numerous bipartisan investigations. The latest of which was the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Quote the findings that show that the Russians favored Trump - not that they interfered, we interfere in theirs, but that they favored Trump.
Page 4, as I said:
The campaign evolved from a generalized program designed in 2014 and 2015 to undermine the U.S. electoral system, to a targeted operation that by early 2016 favored candidate Trump and disparaged candidate Clinton.

The Mueller report said there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, moron.
Mueller is a life-long Republican fixer who came to that conclusion WITHOUT examining Trump's financial documents. Once Trump is removed from office, the next investigation will not respect that particular "red line", and we will all learn if Trump actually turned a profit on his 2016 "win."
imrs.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...to-make-money-running-for-president-he-didnt/
You dumb fuck. What makes you think the government has the authority to go through Trump's financial records?

Page 4, as I said:
Richard Burr is a never-Trumper and your article doesn't provide a shred of evidence to support its claims.

How long are you TDS morons going to keep flogging this myth?
There's no myth involved in regards to Trump's Russian helpers; only an inspection of his tax/financial documents from that time will establish whether or not he coordinated with those "sweeping and systematic" efforts:

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf (P. 1)

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion.

"Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016.

"In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network.

"Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month.

"Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November."
The 6000 page DOJ report said there was no evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC servers. The FBI never examined them, so where's the evidence? Clowdstrike? Don't make me laugh.

What releases of hacked material? The Wikileaks emails didn't come from Russia, moron.

Last edited:
Page 4, as I said:
But now we know that was a lie and that Brenner suppressed the information that they favored Hillary. We know also that the authors of the report were pro-Hillary and their head even attended Hillary's victory-party-turned-loser-party. Now we know that they knew it was a lie when they wrote it in the Mueller Report.

Page 4, as I said:
Richard Burr is a never-Trumper and your article doesn't provide a shred of evidence to support its claims.
Trump put burr on national security advisory council

Page 4, as I said:
But now we know that was a lie and that Brenner suppressed the information that they favored Hillary. We know also that the authors of the report were pro-Hillary and their head even attended Hillary's victory-party-turned-loser-party. Now we know that they knew it was a lie when they wrote it in the Mueller Report.
Says some anonymous sources in a right wing rag?

Fake news.

Page 4, as I said:
Do you expect me to read the Mueller report to you?

How long are you TDS morons going to keep flogging this myth?
There's no myth involved in regards to Trump's Russian helpers; only an inspection of his tax/financial documents from that time will establish whether or not he coordinated with those "sweeping and systematic" efforts:

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf (P. 1)

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion.

"Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016.

"In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network.

"Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month.

"Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November."

Which tax forms list "Russian coordination"?

The Mueller report said there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, moron.
Mueller is a life-long Republican fixer who came to that conclusion WITHOUT examining Trump's financial documents. Once Trump is removed from office, the next investigation will not respect that particular "red line", and we will all learn if Trump actually turned a profit on his 2016 "win."
imrs.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...to-make-money-running-for-president-he-didnt/
You dumb fuck. What makes you think the government has the authority to go through Trump's financial records?
The government will have a lot less authority when Trump is private citizen Trump.

Page 4, as I said:
Do you expect me to read the Mueller report to you?
Yes, read actual facts, not opinions.

Understanding Money Laundering
Money-Laundering-Definition-700x435.png

Do you think billionaires are exempt from criminal prosecution?
Trump has been suspected of money laundering for decades, and once he's out of office, he will likely find himself subject to numerous criminal and civil investigations.

Will you miss him more than Dubya?

Understanding Money Laundering
Money-Laundering-Definition-700x435.png

Do you think billionaires are exempt from criminal prosecution?
Trump has been suspected of money laundering for decades, and once he's out of office, he will likely find himself subject to numerous criminal and civil investigations.

Will you miss him more than Dubya?

You've got to be joking. Donald Trump should be Sainted. For 3 years, a corrupt group of FBI and intelligence agents, working with the DOJ and, initially, the Obama Whitehouse, as well as deep-state Obama plants for 2 more years, with 100+ Democratic operative prosecutors, including people who went to Hillary's busted election party, and spending 35 million dollars on the investigation, tried to find any crime for which they could charge Trump and get him impeached and they came up with NOTHING. Not a single crime. They dug up crimes from his associates from many years back, leaving no stone unturned, charging cases that had already been decided were not worth charging before but what did they come up with on Trump? NOTHING.

Mother Teresa could not withstand such a legal assault and, yet, Donald Trump came out squeaky clean. They're canonizing Mother Teresa. They should do the same for Saint Donald.

Forum List

Back