Trump Tells Viewers To Dump Fox News

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Fox News will still be around after Trump is out of office and as his poll numbers decline he goes on the attack.
It could get worse. If you like Fox News I doubt you will change the station. People are creatures of habit Mr. Trump.

"President Donald Trump told viewers on Sunday evening to dump Fox News in favor of Newsmax or One America News Network after Wall Street Journal editor John Bussey weighed in on a Fox segment about the president’s lagging performance in the polls.
“Fox News gladly puts up the phony suppression polls as soon as they come out,” Trump wrote in a message on Twitter. “We are leading in the REAL polls because people are sick & tired of watching the Democrat run cities, in all cases, falling apart. Also, now 96 percent Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Another 2016!”
He added in a subsequent tweet, “Fox News weekend afternoons is the worst!

We are way ahead of him....FOX news is as anti Trump on weekends and on Sandra Smiths show during the week as CNN.....All she does is repeat the ridiculous polls from last week....her show is a constant Trump bashing all morning long....anyone that quotes those pre debate polls like they are accurate as she does is an anti Trumper.....

Fox News will still be around after Trump is out of office and as his poll numbers decline he goes on the attack.
It could get worse. If you like Fox News I doubt you will change the station. People are creatures of habit Mr. Trump.

"President Donald Trump told viewers on Sunday evening to dump Fox News in favor of Newsmax or One America News Network after Wall Street Journal editor John Bussey weighed in on a Fox segment about the president’s lagging performance in the polls.
“Fox News gladly puts up the phony suppression polls as soon as they come out,” Trump wrote in a message on Twitter. “We are leading in the REAL polls because people are sick & tired of watching the Democrat run cities, in all cases, falling apart. Also, now 96 percent Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Another 2016!”

Wow... I guess it means you can watch Fox news now right?

We are way ahead of him....FOX news is as anti Trump on weekends and on Sandra Smiths show during the week as CNN.....All she does is repeat the ridiculous polls from last week....her show is a constant Trump bashing all morning long....anyone that quotes those pre debate polls like they are accurate as she does is an anti Trumper.....
Can't get enough bias, can you?

Nope. I'm watching Aljazeera at the moment. Trump of the South is talking. The same POS guy that calls the virus a hoax has tested POS.

If one America gets picked up by a cable provider I will watch it. It’s a great news network .. traditional American

I've known fox was biased toward Trump for years. lol

Where the hell have you been?
Most of us dumped FUX three years ago.

Nope. I'm watching Aljazeera at the moment. Trump of the South is talking. The same POS guy that calls the virus a hoax has tested POS.

Next week you're going to be telling us about the hangnail epidemic with a 5% death rate.

The corporate news won't bow down to Dear Leader! How dare they! :laughing0301:

FOX news is not conspiratorial enough for Trump and Trumpers. Trump and Trumpers want no dissent only sycophants. Thus the growth of OAN.

Forum List

Back