Trump tells the Clintons to bring it

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I'm loving it!
Trump is daring the Clintons to talk about women's issues.
If they do Trump will tear both of the fucking creeps a new asshole!
Trump dares Bill Clinton to talk about women’s issues
The fucking liars thieves and grifters have finally meet their match!
Come on Hillary! Tell us how you believe ALL women who have been sexually assaulted should be believed.
You fucking filthy piece of shit.
WAIT until Trump comes out with videos from at least ten women who have for many years tried to get justice.

I "heard" T-Rump knows a lot more than the common man has been told about Slick Willy activities. If SHE force it out............Juanita bar the door whore! Candy has Dyke logo.

Trump can bring out all the women Slick Willie assaulted. And they can tell the world hillary's part. Then Trump can play the clip of hillary saying that all women deserve to be believed.

callme.jpg

Easy victory for the Clintons.

Billy BJ could explain one more time that he was not cheating by having sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky because oral sex is not sex. I wonder how many wives would believe that?.

Billy BJ could explain one more time that he was not cheating by having sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky because oral sex is not sex. I wonder how many wives would believe that?.

Bill Clinton is and will be regarded warmly by Americans of all political stripes. Trump would be facing very long odds in trying to recast President Clinton as something other than that what we know about him.

Again, in our binary system, gaffes cost you more than in the primaries.

Bill Clinton is and will be regarded warmly by Americans of all political stripes. Trump would be facing very long odds in trying to recast President Clinton as something other than that what we know about him.

Again, in our binary system, gaffes cost you more than in the primaries.

What we know about Clinton is that he is a very charming confidence man and a lying, bottom-feeding, low-life scumbag who is admired by those who have low standards of conduct.

What`s obvious is that they know they can`t beat Hillary so they want to get their asses kicked by her husband.....again. TTall will start the campaign rolling with Jr. High name calling :) A winning strategy for sure.

What`s obvious is that they know they can`t beat Hillary so they want to get their asses kicked by her husband.....again. TTall will start the campaign rolling with Jr. High name calling :) A winning strategy for sure.

If you believe that the President getting a blow job in the Oval office from an intern is acceptable, why don't you just say so.
I was merely pointing out Bill Clinton's good points.

Forum List

Back