Trump teams distances from Sidney Powell.

First you deny she said it...and when provided the quote...you agree with her batshit craziness.
Powell did not accuse the CIA of conspiring with biden and the democrats

but you opened the door for me to do it

which I am more than willing to do

The Trump legal team is as big of a circus as his presidency has been.

What a loser the OP is

1606100146921.png

No, it's because she's spinning more and more unbelievable tales, like the CIA actively colluded in the logistics of the fraud scheme. And that the FBI and DOJ are in on it.
Meaning its only you who is accusing Powell of being insane

she has not accused the CIA of conspiring with biden to steal the election and if you think she has said that post the quote

You are repeating a third party rumor

post the actual quote by powell

you and the other biden voters here are in far too much of a rush to ignore any hint of a stolen election

No, I'm not, Mac. If you go to the first link, the vid of her conversation with that announcer is right there, and she says what I stated. It's the same interview Kitty was referring to in her tweet, so that's probably unnecessary. Straight out of the horse's mouth, first link.

No, it's because she's spinning more and more unbelievable tales, like the CIA actively colluded in the logistics of the fraud scheme. And that the FBI and DOJ are in on it.

she has not accused the CIA of conspiring with biden to steal the election and if you think she has said that post the quote

you and the other biden voters here are in far too much of a rush to ignore any hint of a stolen election

No, I'm not, Mac. If you go to the first link, the vid of her conversation with that announcer is right there, and she says what I stated. It's the same interview Kitty was referring to in her tweet, so that's probably unnecessary. Straight out of the horse's mouth, first link.

Among the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell were:”

So, the CIA and republican elected officials in Georgia are totally above suspicion because?

If it were not money changing hands - something that politicians are notoriously fond of - there could be other political motives or incentives

Powell chose her words carefully knowing that the political establishment is crooked and nothing is beneath them

And I do mean NOTHING

I think if trump were not involved and it was YOUR vote that may have been flipped you would not be so trusting

no one including powell is alleging that the CIA was pushing the buttons in Georgia

but if they can be linked to Dominion in any way it raises questions

very troubling questions

I can not believe that a former Federal Prosecutor and an officer of the court would make outlandish , false statements thereby risking disbarment .
She's not risking disbarment until she actually does something in court.

And guess what? That hasn't happened.

So, the CIA and republican elected officials in Georgia are totally above suspicion because?

If it were not money changing hands - something that politicians are notoriously fond of - there could be other political motives or incentives

Powell chose her words carefully knowing that the political establishment is crooked and nothing is beneath them

And I do mean NOTHING

I think if trump were not involved and it was YOUR vote that may have been flipped you would not be so trusting

no one including powell is alleging that the CIA was pushing the buttons in Georgia

very troubling questions

Known Knowns -

John Brenner is the most corrupt person in the Country
John Brenner headed The CIA
The CIA under Brenner spied on the Trump Presidential Campaign.
Barack Obama changed the rules on information sharing before his Not at all peaceful transfer of power.
Former Obama admin officials including Brenner waged a 4 year soft coup attempt on President Trump,
The CIA rigs elections and performs coups all over the planet - while US Citizen's look the other way.
No one believes that the CIA wouldn't rig this election to keeps their secrets and themselves out of prison.

Will it be proven - that's a known unknown.

Is it weird that -
The people who rigged it - say that they rigged it.

and very few people are listening

No one believes that the CIA wouldn't rig this election to keeps their secrets and themselves out of prison.
Dont say no one

Biden voters like OldLady have undying confidence in the integrity of her beloved CIA

I laugh -
I'm sure that she would be the first one to say that the CIA blows shit up and blames Muslims -
Waterboards, uses black sites - carries out tortue
Or any multitude of shit
They are simply pristine - now -

And I do mean NOTHING

very troubling questions

Known Knowns -

John Brenner is the most corrupt person in the Country
John Brenner headed The CIA
The CIA under Brenner spied on the Trump Presidential Campaign.
Barack Obama changed the rules on information sharing before his Not at all peaceful transfer of power.
Former Obama admin officials including Brenner waged a 4 year soft coup attempt on President Trump,
The CIA rigs elections and performs coups all over the planet - while US Citizen's look the other way.

Will it be proven - that's a known unknown.

LOL...
1606138215851.gif

It's more fun to consistently destroy him.
Not challenging
But fun

He has NO IDEA he is being destroyed. That would require discernment and some degree of honesty and integrity. None there. These assets are absent from Leftists.

Yes, of course
But I know
I know you know. I'm getting in his spammy face. Which brings me to another paraprosdokian I shall post immediately, if I can find my paraprosdokian thread......

Forum List

Back