Trump teams distances from Sidney Powell.

So Powell is too crazy but Rudy is not?
No one said Powell is crazy

thats your hate-filled spin
No, it's because she's spinning more and more unbelievable tales, like the CIA actively colluded in the logistics of the fraud scheme. And that the FBI and DOJ are in on it.

I don't hate her; I think she needs medication. And to be shut down. It's like putting a crazy homeless guy on tv and expecting everyone to listen to him pontificate.

Moron
Powell said from the start that she was working for the people, not the President
Nothing has changed
Your bubble does not serve you well
You should sue for non support.
Ha! She stood up their with Giuliani as he described her part of the legal team defending Trump.

I wouldn’t expect to see her sharing a stage with him anymore.

Fucking lunatics.

Poor coleytroll.
I have not witnessed you post one accurate thing since I've been here.
At least you're consistent.

Jonathan swan does not speak for the trump adminstration
I assume Sydney Powell speaks for Sydney Powell, and that's why the tweet includes her speaking to Newsmax. I don't know who the Newsmax anchor is, but even this dude was kinda scratching his head about it.

Powell is loony tunes.

No, it's because she's spinning more and more unbelievable tales, like the CIA actively colluded in the logistics of the fraud scheme. And that the FBI and DOJ are in on it.
Meaning its only you who is accusing Powell of being insane

she has not accused the CIA of conspiring with biden to steal the election and if you think she has said that post the quote

Poor coleytroll.
Aw, Billie. When confronted with the facts, you just start making shit up.

It's because your mind has been so abused by these conmen. It should be illegal, but let's face it, you submitted to them willingly.

Poor coleytroll.
Aw, Billie. When confronted with the facts, you just start making shit up.

It's because your mind has been so abused by these conmen. It should be illegal, but let's face it, you submitted to them willingly.

Poor coleytroll
Isn't it past your bedtime?

Poor coleytroll.
I have not witnessed you (colfax) post one accurate thing since I've been here.

colfax: "Ha! She stood up their (sic) with Giuliani as he described her part of the legal team defending Trump."

Ignorance compounded by hatred is an awful combination. Colfax doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their." How could Colfax possibly possess the analytical capacity to evaluate the flood of information coming in daily. The answer is clearly Colfax cannot.
That's why Colfax has long been on my Ignore List. I suggest you add it to yours. Don't waste your time responding to Leftist trolls. It only encourages them to continue their ignorant spam.

Powell is dealing with impatient and fidgety children in the media who just keep whining “Are we there yet?”
She's dealing with people that expect that when people proclaim vast conspiracies they would like to see some justification for those statements.

Here's an idea. If you're not ready to present any actual evidence, shut your mouth and get to work until you are. It's not anyone else's fault that they ask reasonable questions in the face of your insane statements.

this is about the constitutional rights of 73 million trump voters along with trump himself

Whose rights weren't violated in any way, shape, or form
We don't know that yet.

That faggot means that they shouldn't have any rights because they voted for the wrong person.
Jesus. You're more bitter than usual.

Need some crayons, chicken tenders and a safe space?

Poor coleytroll.
I have not witnessed you (colfax) post one accurate thing since I've been here.

colfax: "Ha! She stood up their (sic) with Giuliani as he described her part of the legal team defending Trump."

Ignorance compounded by hatred is an awful combination. Colfax doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their." How could Colfax possibly possess the analytical capacity to evaluate the flood of information coming in daily. The answer is clearly Colfax cannot.
That's why Colfax has long been on my Ignore List. I suggest you add it to yours. Don't waste your time responding to Leftist trolls. It only encourages them to continue their ignorant spam.
Powell is a lunatic and you idiots have been caught following along with here because you're both desperate and stupid. A dangerous combination.

she has not accused the CIA of conspiring with biden to steal the election and if you think she has said that post the quote
From the Hill

Sidney Powell, a member of Trump’s legal team, declared recently that the president “won by not just hundreds of thousands but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose. We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.” The CIA, Powell added, ignored complaints about the software, “which makes me wonder how much the CIA used it for its own benefit in various places.

JS

She's dealing with people that expect that when people proclaim vast conspiracies they would like to see some justification for those statements.
vast conspiracies such as massive democrat cheating from coast to coast cannot be documented overnight

From the Hill

Sidney Powell, a member of Trump’s legal team, declared recently that the president “won by not just hundreds of thousands but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose. We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.” The CIA, Powell added, ignored complaints about the software, “which makes me wonder how much the CIA used it for its own benefit in various places.

JS
Those are reasonable questions to look into

my state rejected Dominion software and trump won comfortably

vast conspiracies such as massive democrat cheating from coast to coast cannot be documented overnight
No one is asking for the whole story cover to cover. Just, you know, ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back