Trump tariffs are going to cost Americans an average of $2000 in 2020

Is this what winning looks like? Did you notice that even a dummy like Bush wasn’t stupid enough to create trade wars with China? He actually listened to advisors who understood what they were talking about.

The tariffs ‘eliminate all remaining economic gains from the administration’s deregulation actions’
The $2,031 number is higher than other estimates because tariffs keep increasing.

In May, the New York Fed estimated a $831 cost to households from tariffs. J.P. Morgan estimated that tariffs that went into effect on September 1 would cost American households up to $1,000 per year. Additional tariffs on China went into effect on October 1, and more tariffs are set to kick in on December 15.

“If all tariffs threatened by the Trump administration are imposed, combined with the current tariffs in place, the annual cost to U.S. consumers would be $461.1 billion and the cost for the average household would be $3,614,” the report stated.

Trump tariffs are set to cost U.S. households $2,000 in 2020, research group finds

So do not buy made in China...

Why is it that the left love China so damn much?

Personally I am glad Trump finally grew a pair and told China to either fairly trade with us or lose sales on your products you sell to us...

Also why is it the left want to support a Communist Regime that uses slave labor and oppresses it opposition and religious groups?

Why does the left support a Communist Regime that funds the Cartels and Gangs in Central America and Mexico?

Why would you want to buy poisonous stuff made in China to deliberately kill Americans?

It seem you love a brutal regime like China that would enslave or kill you just because of your hatred of Trump...

says the guy likely accessing the internet via a computer full of Chinese parts and who owns a cellphone made in China.

you people are funny.

By the way, any smart retailer will adjust all their prices up, not just the Chinese products.

Is this what winning looks like? Did you notice that even a dummy like Bush wasn’t stupid enough to create trade wars with China? He actually listened to advisors who understood what they were talking about.

The tariffs ‘eliminate all remaining economic gains from the administration’s deregulation actions’
The $2,031 number is higher than other estimates because tariffs keep increasing.

In May, the New York Fed estimated a $831 cost to households from tariffs. J.P. Morgan estimated that tariffs that went into effect on September 1 would cost American households up to $1,000 per year. Additional tariffs on China went into effect on October 1, and more tariffs are set to kick in on December 15.

“If all tariffs threatened by the Trump administration are imposed, combined with the current tariffs in place, the annual cost to U.S. consumers would be $461.1 billion and the cost for the average household would be $3,614,” the report stated.

Trump tariffs are set to cost U.S. households $2,000 in 2020, research group finds
/——/ Only if you buy the cheap Chinese crap. BTW your article predates the news that Target told vendors they have to absorb the cost of the tariffs. This changes the wild guess your article suggests. Please do try and keep up. TIA
Target tells suppliers to absorb tariffs

says the guy likely accessing the internet via a computer full of Chinese parts and who owns a cellphone made in China.

you people are funny.

By the way, any smart retailer will adjust all their prices up, not just the Chinese products.

Nope

Have not used a computer since 2009...

Funny how you still use one...

Why did you cut out the rest I wrote?

Simple, you Democrats love China because your boy Trump left the Plantation and became a Republican.

So buy made in Mexico if you do not want to pay for higher prices on your cheaply made Chinese crap...

Another lie from America hating pos.

I have not spent one cent extra, have you??? Has anybody???

Nope

Oh, so you go to your local library and use their computers. Gotcha.

Yep, I still own one, hard to play computer games without it.

Hard to teach on-line courses without it.

Hard to run programs like SAS, SPSS, R and more without it.

you people are funny.

Might want to check where stuff are made before buying like I do so you do not contribute to oppressive regimes like China and Russia...

Who am I kidding you love those Pinko Commies and wish for it to be imported here you Beto/Sanders loving voter...

How would you know? Is the price of everything you have bought in the last 2 years the exact same price it was 2 years ago?

you people are funny.

Might want to check where stuff are made before buying like I do so you do not contribute to oppressive regimes like China and Russia...

Who am I kidding you love those Pinko Commies and wish for it to be imported here you Beto/Sanders loving voter...

Once again, how ever you are accessing this forum, you are using something with Chinese parts.

Nope

Awww, what Library is opened on a Sunday morning at seven in the morning?

Poor wittle man think China is the only country that manufactures anything in the world...

you people are funny.

Once again, how ever you are accessing this forum, you are using something with Chinese parts.

Are you 110% positive on that?

Or

Did CNN tell you that?

Nope

/—-/ This discussion led me to an interesting article. I have a Lenovo and assumed it was made in China. US Made Computers | American Manufacturer & Brands List

Nope

Awww, what Library is opened on a Sunday morning at seven in the morning?

Poor wittle man think China is the only country that manufactures anything in the world...

:itsok:

How would you know? Is the price of everything you have bought in the last 2 years the exact same price it was 2 years ago?
Actually, some things seem to cost less. Get to the store and see what I'm talking about!

Nope

/—-/ This discussion led me to an interesting article. I have a Lenovo and assumed it was made in China. US Made Computers | American Manufacturer & Brands List

The parts are made elsewhere and put together in the US.

We get it!

You lust for Chinese made crap and hate Trump so much that you will cry to the heavens above.

Buy your product somewhere else if you want it cheaper because China is nothing but junk...

you people are funny.

Are you 110% positive on that?

Or

Did CNN tell you that?

I am 100% positive, which is why you will not tell us how you access this forum. you know you are full of shit.

As for CNN,I leave TV news to sheep like you.

Nope

The parts are made elsewhere and put together in the US.

The parts could have been made in India, Vietnam, Japan, Philippines or even in Africa or Europe all you know.

You assume everything is made in China because CNN told you it was...

We get it!

You lust for Chinese made crap and hate Trump so much that you will cry to the heavens above.

Buy your product somewhere else if you want it cheaper because China is nothing but junk...

Best video cards on the market are made in China.

Forum List

Back