Trump talks endorsing Stacy Abrams for Georgia Governor.

Beats me. The future of the GOP would SEEM to be representing hard working Americans that want a responsive govt that FIXES problems and doesn't CREATE and PROLONG crises. And they NEED an "outsider" to drain the Swamp. One that doesn't pick fights that are meaningless in the long run and just starts BREAKING UP the old 2 party system.

We had that.
Then there was this coup thingy that Kemp had a hand in.

The Georgia Republican Primary should be heating up. But every poll shows that the Current Governor Kemp is the odds on favorite. So long as he continues he will almost certainly win the nomination. And that is something that Donald Trump would rather not happen. He’s done several speeches about how Georgia should elect Sonny Purdue. The defeated former Senator from Georgia.

Kemp of course is the man who refused Trumps demand to declare there was massive fraud in Georgia during the 2020 election which saw Georgia go blue.

Trump has even gone so far as to say he would consider endorsing Abrams if Kemp wins the GOP nomination, though he frequently denigrates her appearance in conversations with top donors. “Stacey, would you like to take his place?” the former president asked at a rally in Perrylast September while railing against Kemp. “It’s okay with me.”

So to summarize. If Georgia Republicans don’t pick Purdue, Trump Voters will be expected to vote for Stacy Abrams.

Tell me again how Trump is the future of the party and America.
Petty and childish.

This is the danger in electing people like Trump and for that matter his sycophantic cult following. They don't care about anything but Trump and if Trump can't get his way, "the party be damned we'll get revenge."

If you're not a team player who cares more about the long term good of the country than any temporary figurehead you're no better than the democrats.

The problem seems to be that you don't know what a woman is. Sex is determined by biology and gender is determined by psychology.
The word "gender had very clear meaning for more than a century, it was synonymous with male/female and determined by your genetic code.

Democrats have coopted it to mean whatever anyone feels like being at any given moment in their lives to normalize people with psychological/psychiatric issues, mainly "Gender Dysphoria".

We are born male or female, we then choose how we will live our lives and if we're mentally defective we may very well reject our gender as much as our race or even humanity.

When Trump says something like maybe I'll endorse Abrams, he doesn't really mean he'll endorse Abrams. He means Kemp blows.
There's no evidence to support that claim. He's always been a petty, vengeful, vindictive man and that would be perfectly in character for him.

The only way I know what Trump is supposedly up to is by listening to snowflakes who hate him so much. :p

Trump by comparison to Biden was a helluva lot better for this country, but anyone who blindly follows any politician and is expected to do what they say / support them no matter what is an idiot ... and usually by definition a liberal.

I mean liberals can't stand up against their own party reps who claim biological males can get pregnant and give birth. They just keep following along and agreeing with no matter what is said, like sheep.

:p
"The only way I know that trump is supposedly up to is by listening to snowflakes who hate him so much".

SUUUUUUURE......:heehee:

If you don’t know why she said that, then you apparently have never seen or heard a confirmation hearing before.
Explain it for us. Why couldn't she give a straight answer?

If a judge doesn't know the difference between male/female, man/woman without a biologist telling them they don't deserve to be on the bench.

Nope. She simply smarter than you. The question was a trap.
If that is true she was then being intentionally deceptive.

There was no trap, it's a very simple question.

How can she sit in judgement of cases relative to "women's rights" if she can't even define what a woman is?

If that is true she was then being intentionally deceptive.

There was no trap, it's a very simple question.

How can she sit in judgement of cases relative to "women's rights" if she can't even define what a woman is?
It's a very stupid question.

If reports are correct, Roe V. Wade is about to be overturned. If so, every single person who cast a vote testified that they had no personal opinion on Roe, and that without a compelling Constitutional reason, they believed that precedent should be upheld.

Are you saying they lied?
I don't believe you can find any jurist sitting through a confirmation hearing who said they had no opinion.

What they routinely do is simply doge saying they can't be specific because a case may come before the court at some point and they don't want to show prejudice since they are supposed to hear arguments with an open mind.

All judges have personal beliefs and opinions and they are supposed to separate themselves from those personal opinions and beliefs and base their decisions on the facts, the law, and The Constitution.

Explain it for us. Why couldn't she give a straight answer?

If a judge doesn't know the difference between male/female, man/woman without a biologist telling them they don't deserve to be on the bench.

It is called preconceived notion. Sooner or later, and I’m honestly surprised it hasn’t started already, probably in the world of athletics, the definition of a woman is going to be challenged in court.

This challenge is going to the Supreme Court. It is why none of the Justices have said anything about it. They didn’t run out and make a statement that trans are not women or that they are. It allows them to at least maintain the illusion of impartiality.

It is why Republicans have insisted that if they get enough Conservatives on the bench they can overturn Roe. And when questioned, every single one of those Conservative Justices has said they have no opinion on Roe. They don’t wish to face calls to recuse themselves, which they would ethically have to do, if they had made statements about a case before hearing it.

Now, let’s for the sake of argument say that every Justice who is voting to overturn Roe had said they would do that within seconds of being confirmed at their hearings. Even if they were confirmed, they would face disbarment if they did not recuse themselves.

Now, what a woman is, legally, will be decided by the courts. I suspect I know how it will go, but I don’t know. It depends on who makes a better argument. Either side could win in the arguments. That’s happened more than once as you know.

So by commenting on a current event, the potential Justice does nothing but insure she can’t vote on the case that will eventually arrive before the bench.

Petty and childish.

This is the danger in electing people like Trump and for that matter his sycophantic cult following. They don't care about anything but Trump and if Trump can't get his way, "the party be damned we'll get revenge."

If you're not a team player who cares more about the long term good of the country than any temporary figurehead you're no better than the democrats.

The problem with your theory is that President Trump almost exclusively represents long term good great for the country.

DUH! After claiming she didn't know what a woman was how in the hell could she claim that she was a woman? If she doesn't know what a woman is, she doesn't know what she is.
When did she claim that she didn’t know what a woman was?! Can you show me the quote where she said that?

Forum List

Back