Trump talks endorsing Stacy Abrams for Georgia Governor.

It is a really stupid question.
Actually, no it is not. The question exposed how far liberals will go to avoid admitting the truth / facts that destroy their arguments.

Declaring gender is based on FEELINGS or a make can become pregnant and have a baby is stupid. It completely defies reality....which is what most liberal extremist policies / arguments do.

The question exposed Biden's candidate, again, as either stupid or completely deceitful.

EVERYONE knows what a 'woman' is. Her claim not to know should immediately disqualify her from not only being a USSC Justice but any type of judge...IMHO.

It's a theory. Science is studying it right now. We will get the globalist answer soon enough.
The problem seems to be that you don't know what a woman is. Sex is determined by biology and gender is determined by psychology.

Thank you for YOUR 'testimony'; however, she testified she did not know what a 'woman' is and could not give any definition.

SHE says, "You lie."

Stick to declaring what YOU say. We don't need a 'Disinformation Board' translating for us what someone actually testified to under oath in front of the entire world.

The obvious explanation is that Biden's candidate refused to acknowledge what a 'woman' is to avoid admitting the Liberal ploy of claiming gender is based on FEELINGS is utterly BS.

She either self-identified as being STUPID or dishonest / deceitful during her testimony.
Gender is feeling. Sex is not

Actually, no it is not. The question exposed how far liberals will go to avoid admitting the truth / facts that destroy their arguments.

Declaring gender is based on FEELINGS or a make can become pregnant and have a baby is stupid. It completely defies reality....which is what most liberal extremist policies / arguments do.

The question exposed Biden's candidate, again, as either stupid or completely deceitful.

EVERYONE knows what a 'woman' is. Her claim not to know should immediately disqualify her from not only being a USSC Justice but any type of judge...IMHO.

If you don’t know why she said that, then you apparently have never seen or heard a confirmation hearing before.

If you don’t know why she said that, then you apparently have never seen or heard a confirmation hearing before.
Read my actual post - I acknowledge why she said it. She was being deceitful, attempting to hide her true political / personal bias. Such an attempt to deceive during confirmation should disqualify.

Read my actual post - I acknowledge why she said it. She was being deceitful, attempting to hide her true political / personal bias. Such an attempt to deceive during confirmation should disqualify.
Nope. She simply smarter than you. The question was a trap.

Yes. Sex is either male or female. That's biology. Gender is more fluid. That's psychology.
Gender is liberal declared fantasy based on feelings instead of science and fact.

Those who live in such fantasy should not be entrusted to rule others, mandating all others agree with their feelings.

If reports are correct, Roe V. Wade is about to be overturned. If so, every single person who cast a vote testified that they had no personal opinion on Roe, and that without a compelling Constitutional reason, they believed that precedent should be upheld.

Are you saying they lied?

Gender is liberal declared fantasy based on feelings instead of science and fact.

Those who live in such fantasy should not be entrusted to rule others, mandating all others agree with their feelings.
Transexuals and homosexuals have been around since the beginning of time.

Nope. She simply smarter than you. The question was a trap.
The question exposed personal and political bias and deceit. It would have been better had she refused to answer than declare she had no idea what a 'woman' is.

'Woman' is 'sex', not gender fluid bullshit.

She was nominated because she is a woman but testified she had no idea what a 'woman' is. Thank you ..and her...for proving the ignorance of liberals.

If reports are correct, Roe V. Wade is about to be overturned. If so, every single person who cast a vote testified that they had no personal opinion on Roe, and that without a compelling Constitutional reason, they believed that precedent should be upheld.

Are you saying they lied?
No. They told the truth. Their decisions are not based on their own personal / political feelings or beliefs but on Constitutionality.

You keep trying to squirm away from that fact while being unable to point to the verbiage in the US Constitution specifically giving the federal government the power / authority to regulate abortions....

....that's because you CAN'T. The Constitutiondoes not give the federal govt that authority, and all power not specifically given to the federal govt by the Constitution is STATES' authority/ responsibility.

It does not get any simpler, any clearer than that.

The only way I know what Trump is supposedly up to is by listening to snowflakes who hate him so much. :p

Trump by comparison to Biden was a helluva lot better for this country, but anyone who blindly follows any politician and is expected to do what they say / support them no matter what is an idiot ... and usually by definition a liberal.

I mean liberals can't stand up against their own party reps who claim biological males can get pregnant and give birth. They just keep following along and agreeing with no matter what is said, like sheep.

:p
Who is claiming that biological males can get pregnant and give birth?! Can you give an example or can I expect the usual dodge after such an ignorant comment?

Forum List

Back