trump takes another stab at birtherism

Haley is an anchor baby. Anchor babies are not natural born Citizens. A natural born Citizen via Article 2 Section 1 is one who is born with sole allegiance to the United States.
Not only is that not an accurate reflection of the law but anchor babies can also anchor other babies. I'm a natural born citizen because I was born here even though both my parents were only green card holders. Then, because I'm a natural born citizen, my daughter, who was born in Jamaica and who's mother isn't an American citizen or green card holder, is also a natural born citizen. Your feelings don't really enter into it. That's the law we've cuckolded your country with. :funnyface:

It's proof she's attempting to subvert Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution, just like Obama did and got away with it. She thinks since Obama got away with it, she can.
Fourteenth Amendment granted citizenship to all persons "born or naturalized in the United States,"

It is so funny that Trump was crying about his ballot access was anti democratic and now he uses a completely bogus claim to do the same thing. He is such a baby.

Fourteenth Amendment granted citizenship to all persons "born or naturalized in the United States,"

It is so funny that Trump was crying about his ballot access was anti democratic and now he uses a completely bogus claim to do the same thing. He is such a baby.
No, it granted Citizenship but not natural born Citizenship.

Well how can we be sure Little Nikki was born in America? Birth certificates can be forged ... LOOK AT OBAMA .... oh wait we never actually got to see his. It was never put up for our own inspections!!!!

Trump forever. ;)

Forum List

Back